The Tim Tracker #11 two aholes and a baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the life of me, don't understand how people can send some of the Vloggers so much money in the Live chats. Recently Best Life and Beyond had a live chat. Someone actually sent them 1 hundred dollars.

Screenshot 2021-02-13 at 12.15.41 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
For the life of me, don't understand how people can send some of Vloggers so much money in the Live chats. Recently Best Life and Beyond had a live chat. Someone actually sent them 1 hundred dollars.

View attachment 434488
this...this...this...THIS

FOR DOING NOTHING, literally NOTHING

they aren’t first responders, frontline workers, hell they aren’t even talented...what the FORK?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I have to ask...That model is a man? Also, why are they Donald Duck shorts ?
😳 I don’t follow Tim’s wardrobe, so thanks for the link.

Tim has a propensity to purchase Women’s clothing for himself. Bathrobe, Nordic jacket, Mandalorian jacket. I too thought that was a female model. But upon further review the short ad clearly states “for men” and the sizing chart substantiates that.
Did he wear these in public?

Per Jenn’s latest IG pic of Tim his current body shape would make these look hideous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I have to ask...That model is a man? Also, why are they Donald Duck shorts ?
I think because they put a Donald Duck embroidered (or is a patch?) on the back pocket?
Seems we could all do a similar home project on denim cutoffs for a lot less than $1,200! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I know OT but actually kind of not w/ regard to what we were saying about being over vloggers, in general.

Found it under Michael Kay's latest vlog where he was gifted yet another DVC stay; this time at the Grand Floridian.

Preserving here because it's sure to be deleted by him (he and his brother are just like the Trackers with deleting stuff).
Currently most liked at 17 "likes" but somehow, when I hit "top comments," it doesn't show as "top."

jk Bear4 hours ago
You are so lucky to have so many kind and generous friends! Have you ever considered paying it forward by treating a family in need to a day at Disney? Think of how magical it would be for a family experiencing homelessness to spend a day at the Magic Kingdom!

17 likes
LeBron James2 hours ago
couldn’t have said it better! seeing that people can’t use DVC points at the moment, there are GKTW and so many other foundations for kids to stay there for a night or two. totally agree because this is a tough time for everyone and it would make a kid/families whole year.

jen catlady25 minutes ago
I agree ! It seems like Mike and other Disney youtubers are the ones that get gifted the hotel stays and stuff like .

Mailing it In14 minutes ago
Great thought but it will never happen.

Reactions: 10
omg this was one of my breaking points. I swear they are secretly Gremlins with the way they act towards moisture. Probably another reason we never see Jenn freshly showered 🤣🤣. She’s probably 97% dry shampoo and body spray at this point

but what is the deal with being completely averse to rain? Having lived here YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

Ive lived in Orlando almost 10 years (10 exactly in august) and lived in Florida on and off for nearly 25 years

the rain cools things down a bit, clears out the parks, and nobody dies from getting a bit wet🤣🤣🤣
Gremlins? That’s so funny! My Mom and I always talk about Jenn looking dirty. They do seem to really hate the rain. The times I’ve been to Disney it’s been so hot I welcomed the rain to cool off.

Is there a Disney Vlogger board here? I have a question, but don’t want to derail the thread. I like Molly’s videos from AllEars, but noticed she’s in DFB’s merch shots and they post nearly identical stories at the same time on Twitter. Anyone know the deal?
I bleeping hate DFB for the record.

Gremlins? That’s so funny! My Mom and I always talk about Jenn looking dirty. They do seem to really hate the rain. The times I’ve been to Disney it’s been so hot I welcomed the rain to cool off.
Yes!! Dirty always! It’s so hot here in Florida that it’s easy to look sweaty but Jenn manages to even look dirty and disheveled whilst doing nothing

Is there a Disney Vlogger board here? I have a question, but don’t want to derail the thread. I like Molly’s videos from AllEars, but noticed she’s in DFB’s merch shots and they post nearly identical stories at the same time on Twitter. Anyone know the deal?
News to me. Thanks
That is definitely Melizza and Molly (L to R)
Not sure who the other lady is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I read that Deb from All Ears sold All Ears to DFB's company. All Ears, LLC is registered in Texas to Charles Wolfe w/ the same address as Cambrick Yard, LLC, and AJ Wolfe (presuming husband / wife?) from DFB's LinkedIn lists herself as the Owner of Cambrick Yard, LLC

I believe it was discussed on GG under the MK thread back last year sometime.

Edited to add: Molly's LI notes All Ears as Cambrick Yard.

DFB bought AllEars a couple years ago.

I read that Deb from All Ears sold All Ears to DFB's company. All Ears, LLC is registered in Texas to Charles Wolfe w/ the same address as Cambrick Yard, LLC, and AJ Wolfe (presuming husband / wife?) from DFB's LinkedIn lists herself as the Owner of Cambrick Yard, LLC

I believe it was discussed on GG under the MK thread back last year sometime.

Edited to add: Molly's LI notes All Ears as Cambrick Yard.
Hmmm well that’s interesting. Thank you!

That was hilarious! 🤣

But hold up - I thought Jenn was a natural blonde.

And didn't she say (with this recent dye job) that she was going back to natural blonde / her natural color?

So what are those dark(er) roots we're seeing in that clip that are growing in?

@Rebelle - you're our resident hair expert; what is that?

Reactions: 5
That was hilarious! 🤣

But hold up - I thought Jenn was a natural blonde.

And didn't she say (with this recent dye job) that she was going back to natural blonde / her natural color?

So what are those dark(er) roots we're seeing in that clip that are growing in?

@Rebelle - you're our resident hair expert; what is that?
Yesss please @Rebelle enlighten us with your genius!!

I really want to know!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.