Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lakawe77

My friend is friends with the sisters. Emily was furious a few years ago when BA paid for her sister to go to New York with the airline for a video that was posted on the BA website. She wanted to go with her instead of the BF and made a business case about how it would be better for both their ‘brands’ if Jess took her... but Jess chose to take her boyfriend and they didn’t speak for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Posie21

Remove old food and rearrange fridge. Hoover headboard. Horrifying list! Who is so busy they can't chuck out the manky cheese whilst making dinner? The same person who has weekly facials and shopping trips. Gotta admire her shamelessness.

Also "executive functions of the house" is one I'm going to use in the future
---
Omfg this bish doesn't open the blinds herself. Does she live in darkness tuesday-thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Posie21

I'd love to be a fly on the wall, bet it gets bitchy. Also to see how many gold members she gets

Months ago I told myself I wasn't going to descend into bitchiness on this forum but here I am, I need to get this off my chest...

Gold membership £89
Platinum membership £195

The only difference is a 25 minute phone call. So she values her time at £254.40 per hour?! Just, wow.

Ohter than the phone call, her entire business is built on the basis of a 'network' of members. So they are paying the fees but they are also the product?
I hope this isn't successful, not out of spite, but because it is a huge scam. Snake oil merchant springs to mind.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Emily Parr slept with my boyfriend when I was 16. I hadnt even slept with him myself. Tramp 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
i can’t believe she has come back from the retreat saying she’s finally listening to her body or whatever bollocks, i’ve never known anyone talk about their body or “gut health” or have more treatments and procedures than her. it’s literally her entire life day to day in london. she’s like a parody of an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 11

bantybrownley

Did anyone else enjoy the irony of her bf's biggest ad job at work being a campaign combatting racism? LOLOLOLOL. She must have dreaded having to promote that as I'm sure she still gets some comments about it.

jaymie

VIP Member
97BAFFE0-E35A-41ED-90B1-A7422DE01486.png

She must be a twat hence why 5 carpenters pull out. Like 5? Statically speaking is not possible.

• Haha

MomoomoM

She should really stop profiting from the LGBT and BAME communities before being held accountable for her past.

I know is 10 years ago but I think a statement to say 'I did some stupid thing in the past, I felt embarrassed about it, part of my growth journey is to be accountable and I strive to do better moving forward'. Instead, she changed her Instagram handler....
100%%%
Screenshot_20210216-145148.png

I will report back. 100% sure I'll just get blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm glad she has finally addressed the BB time and what steps she's taking to learn from her mistakes and to actively learn. I haven't watched the interview series yet, but it's a really positive step in being open and addressing it - I also think she's advocating for black-owned businesses which is great to see and is more consistent than other influencers.

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
How did I not see this thread?! I cannot stand this woman and only when I found her clips from big brother did I unfollow her. I feel like I have so much I could say but for now, I’ll just say I feel terrible for her boyfriend in their relationship.
Her sister (one with the puppy whose name I’ve forgotten) is so much nicer!

• Heart

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Omg she’s the ultimate self obsessed narcissist. The advice she’s given yday telling girls to “go to HR and demand a raise” no hunny. That’s why you’re completely unemployable because that’s not how pay rises work... your supervisor is the person that you discuss yo ur worth and therefore earnings with. Also the reality of life is companies have budgets not money trees... she’s delusional all the time

Sayitaintso20

Chatty Member
Jess has personality, she has a very healthy relationship with Freddie (Freddie does look like the dog hahaha!) and the food that she cooks look damn fine. I can see Jess as a lifestyle blogger and she DIY too. Whereas for Emily, is vibrator a personality?
Oh my god I love how much Freddie looks like the dog 😂 Jess is sooo nice. I’ve messaged her a few times over the years and she always acknowledges it. She’s got a good niche.
I just died at your comment on a vibrator as a personality 😂😂 so dead on

• Haha

ach0902

Chatty Member
1158380A-1629-479F-B670-991113AE45CA.png
2C871C7E-3BA2-4585-9D07-EAB9C0B24F3F.png
8BBA674A-9A22-46EF-9DDF-F81A10BE0ADA.png
AAFCF711-8E94-43AA-AB1A-2DA31045D0D0.png

no wonder she thinks her cleaner doesn’t live up to her standards, that list is not achievable in six hours

• Wow
She’s negotiated with her neighbours builders and had a whole day of filming - is this suggesting that she has arranged with her neighbours builders to be quiet or complete different work to enable her to film. She is so entitled!! I would be absolutely fuming if I was her neighbours! She did a huge Reno for months… wonder if she allowed neighbours to speak to her builders if they were working from home? Surely she could have rented space and worked elsewhere or worked with the noise. Also no mention that she negotiated this with the neighbours first!

Reactions: 9

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
I don't know what's more unfortunate, that she spent so much money buying it and having it shipped or that she's on a trip to reconnect with herself and is sat Internet shopping and organising the logistics of getting an overpriced swimsuit half way around the world.

Actually, jess was shilling her brown hunza G after she got back from the maldives. She justified it as an investment for anyone that uses a steam room at the gym. Spending £150 on a swimsuit is not an investment and its definitely not normal
SHE ASKED SOMEONE TO HAND CLESN HER COSTUME???? surely just rinse it in the sink with a bit of shampoo like every other normal human would do.

Posie21

Think i'll get the bronze membership. £7 a month month be part of a Facebook group? Bargain 😂

On a serious note, looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. I dont want to wish failure on someone but it does seem very scammy.

• Haha