Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I first started following Jess then her twin, Alice. Didnt even realise Emily existed. I followed her because i thought she would be like her sisters but oh my god i cant deal with her. Ive come on here and seen all the BB tea. Can't get over it. i noticed she hardly ever likes any of her sister Alices posts either. Alice is defo the nicest one. Actually had a few funny convos with her on insta. She seems lovely. I like Jess although feel shes going down the same road as Emily which would be a massive shame

Reactions: 9

Posie21

I work in recruitment and this isn't great advice tbh, list all your relevant career history only, no one needs to know that I did a paper round when I was 14 and waitressed at 15. If a CV is too long and full of irrelevant information it won't get read. People spend less than a minute looking at most CVs so if you list all of this shit it won't be read.

Agreed, I'm a qualified professional and I struggle to get my relevant experience down to two pages. Why would anyone hiring an accountant want to know that I once made sandwiches for a living lol.

She has admitted previously that she couldn't hold down a corporate job so she should really stick with the whole business owner/creative side.

Lalala12

I don’t get why she’s so smug and arrogant about her ‘influencing,’ she doesn’t even have that many followers compared to other ‘influencers’ and she’s hardly popular!! I feel like she’d have even less followers if it clicked for people who she is and her Big Brother past…

Posie21

Years in the making for her new buz, wasn't it only last year she launched the she brief? This sounds like a repackaged attempt at it. Would love to hear from anyone who is a member of the she brief what they actually get?

I remember when she was trying to sell platinum memberships for £200 a month or something crazy. Well I've just seen a story where she's saying there's a VIP option for her new buz

Oh, just checked her prices and shes still off her rocker
Screenshot_20221227_221717_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah 100%, especially when she has a following, it's a bit difference from taking a sneaky snap and sending to your mate but to broadcast it to her however many followers seems a bit much!
I was thinking exactly the same! Imagine if it was the other way around? She would be furious and use her platform to call it out - yet has no problem in doing it herself...?

Posie21

I totally agree
I've honestly no idea how she felt emboldened to do this. The thing is I think her content is quite good - imagery, captions, I end up watching almost all her YouTube vids all the way through as she manages to keep my interest. But despite that she only has 50k Instagram followers, 40k on YouTube but very poor views. She's in no position to be giving business advice? She's moderately successful but nowhere near aspirational level, up and coming influencers especially would be aiming way higher
Totally agree with this. I followed her for a while cos I liked her style and content until I noticed how arrogant she was on stories and started to dislike her. Then I found this thread an unfollowed her for good but I do always watch her stories! Love to hate kinda thing. But yeah I think the materials she produces for her ads are done well.

Think she would be better off focusing on management tbh. She seems to get good revenues and negotiates rates and she has experience of her two sisters (how much business does she actually generate for them is another question...).

TSB just seems super general like 'any woman who wants to be successful can join'. Eh?!? And how does it work with the Facebook group, is she relying on the members to be engaging on that or will she be pumping out the materials. Likewise with the videos, does she have a back catalogue already?! Idk sounds super woolly to me and the membership is expensive. It's like shes trying to recoup her initial investment in the first six months.

What membership do we yhink she will give her sisters? Im thinking gold for Jess and silver for Alice, so they both know their place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lakawe77

She can’t just be Emily Parr as it’s the name of the racist girl off BB. Anyone who didn’t know could put two and two together 😅

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
£200 for a 25 minute call? Yeesh
JOKES! Why would anyone pay to speak to Emily? I mean is she supposed to be considered super successful in the industry? I don't think most people have even heard of her. Didn't she have her own life coach a few months ago?

• Haha

MomoomoM

Hahahahahaha she's actually bonkers!!! Pyramiiiiid scheeeeeme.
So shite. Wish we could get a a membership to ask about BB like @Posie21 said hahaaaa.
And fucking hell these prices...I've been in shock since yesterday about it.

Screenshot_20210215-200716~2.png

Does she mean her members will hold her accountable about her racism? 🧐

Last edited:

Posie21

Should we club together £195 so we can ask her about her experience on BB during the phone call 🤣

Also, everything is 'at additional cost'. Srsly, that's her idea of business?

• Haha

hhfw97

I don’t know if anyone else saw her insta story today… zooming in on the ‘Diet Pepsi guy’ (attractive builder from next door).

Personally I think it’s creepy to film someone (just doing his job) without their consent? Especially without blurring his face 🤷‍♀️

Also her followers/friends seem to be encouraging it… I’d hate for an influencer to film me and post it on their stories for thousands to se

• Heart
I literally just screenshot this to post here 😂😂 She is INSUFFERABLE. you are in fucking Bali what do you think it is going to be like?!?
Also I hate this “London Emily” vs “Bali Emily” they both seem like the same person - both complaining about geckos 😂

But also what is the point in a trip to Bali to “find herself” if she is just going to separate this person she finds and then go back to “London Emily” the minute she touches Heathrow.

Also…47k followers?!? Has she cleansed all her bot accounts as part of her Bali therapy 😂

Attachments

• Haha

bantybrownley

The irony of that is not lost on me! He must know about her past, it must be the elephant in the room.
It's the elephant in the room for everyone. If she would have addressed it at ANY TIME throughout her 5+ years on social media / YouTube then I think people would be a little quicker to forgive and forget. But the fact she's never once brought it up, even during BLM is shocking. Talk about burying your head in the sand.

Loulou1992

haha having to share her job ad for her assistant again on her stories - not had many applications doll?
It's weird isn't it... her assistant only stayed with her 6 months because now she's relocating.... not sure i believe that... I imagine Emily is a nightmare to work for.

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Charley was so stunning before all t hi s work. I actually know her IRL and she was always totally nuts, she acted like a celebrity before she was one, was always quite funny to witness. Anyway pointless anectode but I wish she hadn’t done all that work!

I can’t stand Emily I’m so glad I made this thread. I find her so incredibly unlikeable. She used to have a blog which was insane too. Also her middle name isn’t Valentine.

I have not looked at her recently I need to see this membership cancellation. Also since when is she a business guru she’s never got over 50k followers and there’s zero evidence she has a successful business.

Omg JOURNALLING second only to MANIFESTING fuck my life what is happening to the world. She’s an example of everything I hate

GZB

I can’t stand this fucking cunt. Is there anything we can all do to bring her down?

I’m going to message all the brands that work with her and bring attention to the fact that she’s racist.

558AA1F1-1171-49CE-A99B-9EB15C88375A.png

Last edited:

maxxxxx

i find her so patronising with her comments on "scottish pace of life" and "ahhh edinburgh prices" (meaning its cheap).
does she think everyone outside of london is a yokel? edinburgh is notoriously not cheap either, she is unbearable.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Unless she is asking for something that is not possible or not willing to pay.
At this point, is easier to win the lottery than to have 5 pull out. To be honest i think she must be a pain in the ass to work with. And if i am a trade person, i would hate to work with influencers - you will never know how they bad mouth you

WalkingInTheWoods

If you have tik tok please watch this video. Reminds me so much of her especially the ‘show me the ways of white privilege’ and turning into a life coach who coaches coaches. Bloody schemers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7