The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t pyramid schemes illegal in the UK? I’m sure she’s got that covered...
Oh she'll have made it look like it isn't for sure. I still come across loads of high school friends who have become part of something like this...Tony Robbins life coaching or selling vitamins. It is all the same tbh. Just packaged like it isn't a scam.

Reactions: 2
She should really stop profiting from the LGBT and BAME communities before being held accountable for her past.

I know is 10 years ago but I think a statement to say 'I did some stupid thing in the past, I felt embarrassed about it, part of my growth journey is to be accountable and I strive to do better moving forward'. Instead, she changed her Instagram handler....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She should really stop profiting from the LGBT and BAME communities before being held accountable for her past.

I know is 10 years ago but I think a statement to say 'I did some stupid thing in the past, I felt embarrassed about it, part of my growth journey is to be accountable and I strive to do better moving forward'. Instead, she changed her Instagram handler....
100%%%
Screenshot_20210216-145148.png

I will report back. 100% sure I'll just get blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love it, the excessive usage of BAME images in the way she runs her business is so fake. She is exploiting their hardship for her personal gain
I just cannot believe she’s made this type of business. Especially when I’m reading the Vix Meldrew thread as well haha
She must think her sisters are her success story but I think all 3 being sisters helped them reach a new audience and it’s their personalities that shine (not hers though, mainly the twins).

It’s helpful to know stuff about the industry/social media but it’s down to luck in my option. Right place, right time, right recommendation from another influencer. Paying someone a monthly fee for advice seems really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just cannot believe she’s made this type of business. Especially when I’m reading the Vix Meldrew thread as well haha
She must think her sisters are her success story but I think all 3 being sisters helped them reach a new audience and it’s their personalities that shine (not hers though, mainly the twins).

It’s helpful to know stuff about the industry/social media but it’s down to luck in my option. Right place, right time, right recommendation from another influencer. Paying someone a monthly fee for advice seems really weird.
Jess has personality, she has a very healthy relationship with Freddie (Freddie does look like the dog hahaha!) and the food that she cooks look damn fine. I can see Jess as a lifestyle blogger and she DIY too. Whereas for Emily, is vibrator a personality?

Reactions: 7
Jess has personality, she has a very healthy relationship with Freddie (Freddie does look like the dog hahaha!) and the food that she cooks look damn fine. I can see Jess as a lifestyle blogger and she DIY too. Whereas for Emily, is vibrator a personality?
Yes the twins both come across as lovely and down to earth. Emily just seems a bit up herself.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I love how much Freddie looks like the dog 😂 Jess is sooo nice. I’ve messaged her a few times over the years and she always acknowledges it. She’s got a good niche.
I just died at your comment on a vibrator as a personality 😂😂 so dead on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes the twins both come across as lovely and down to earth. Emily just seems a bit up herself.
Yep 100%, I love the twins, they seem to normal and I have messaged both of them before and had replies. Emily is a stuck up witch and just an all round awful person.

Really enjoy reading the thread about Vix Meldrew and being called. Would love to see how Emily handles her new business

I was scrolling through YouTube the other day and came across one video where Emily talk about her twins, I think it was a Q&A or something and she basically says Jess is her favourite twin, I just think that’s rude. She says Jess is more easily led and that’s why she’s her favourite... it’s weird, they’re close when she’s so toxic..

I was scrolling through YouTube the other day and came across one video where Emily talk about her twins, I think it was a Q&A or something and she basically says Jess is her favourite twin, I just think that’s rude. She says Jess is more easily led and that’s why she’s her favourite... it’s weird, they’re close when she’s so toxic..
I think Jess has the potential to advance her careers further, but if your manager is also an influencer, I doubt she can exercise her judgement impartially

Reactions: 4
Emily being one of the only people commenting on the she brief’s posts is hilarious.

I think Jess has the potential to advance her careers further, but if your manager is also an influencer, I doubt she can exercise her judgement impartially
100% Jess is far more relatable and infinitely more likeable. She’s the girl next door for want of a better expression and much more friendly than her sourpuss sister. I imagine Emily feels threatened as she’s been around longer and feels she’s top dog. She will want to stay on her pedestal and will keep her sisters just that bit ‘below’ her in the influencer pecking order and under her toxic wing so she can be all superior and on a power trip.
Such a shame as the twins seem really lovely and they definitely don’t need Emily to make it...

Saw her live earlier and there were 23 people on there 😌 that’s on her main account too! I feel like not many are drinking the she brief / life coaching kool aid...

• Haha
I've honestly no idea how she felt emboldened to do this. The thing is I think her content is quite good - imagery, captions, I end up watching almost all her YouTube vids all the way through as she manages to keep my interest. But despite that she only has 50k Instagram followers, 40k on YouTube but very poor views. She's in no position to be giving business advice? She's moderately successful but nowhere near aspirational level, up and coming influencers especially would be aiming way higher

Reactions: 4