The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? 'Here are some tips to keep your cv relevant: include every job you've ever done'

With advice like that why anyone would take advice from her platform is beyond me
This is so wrong, what she should advice someone to do is to always tailored their CV, max 2 pages

Her advice is so privileged and out of touch too. First it's " at some point you just have to take the plunge and quit your full time job" which is fair, but then it's "cba with accounting so get an accountant" and "the key to growing as an influencer is to get a photographer to shoot your content" - erm exactly how am I gonna pay for all this pls? Especially when the average person will not have the years to spare to build up a viable nest egg to fund these additional/unnecessary costs. She definitely had mummy and daddy's support, probably wasn't much of a 'plunge' for her. Also as a content creator if you can't at the very least create good content without the help of a professional photographer then what is the point

Reactions: 5
On her stories yesterday...

1. Her having a long luxurious shower and starting work slowly. Yeah alright love, we'd all love to do that but work full time. So out of touch with her audience.

2. Thought it was really rude talking about Nate going back to the office and how she's been looking forward to it for so long. yes our partners drive us mad, but don't shout about it publicly. She treats him like rubbish.

3. Her rant about her landlord, yeah landlords can be A-holes, but you got your deposit back so just stay classy, no one is going to pick up your small story, it goes on all the time.

She is so entitled!! No wonder she needs people to work for her so she's so lazy!

Reactions: 6
On her stories yesterday...

1. Her having a long luxurious shower and starting work slowly. Yeah alright love, we'd all love to do that but work full time. So out of touch with her audience.

2. Thought it was really rude talking about Nate going back to the office and how she's been looking forward to it for so long. yes our partners drive us mad, but don't shout about it publicly. She treats him like rubbish.

3. Her rant about her landlord, yeah landlords can be A-holes, but you got your deposit back so just stay classy, no one is going to pick up your small story, it goes on all the time.

She is so entitled!! No wonder she needs people to work for her so she's so lazy!
I hope the press run her story, and mention her as the one who got kicked off Big Brother for racism...

Reactions: 4
Maybe the Daily Mail could do a BB ‘where are they now?’ 😆

ETA: the fact that she’s carved out a seriously cushy career especially in these times and has the audacity to charge people for her crap advice makes my blood boil.

I commented on her first bday post, that I’m unfollowing her after finding out that she said the N word. She deleted my comment.

• Wow
I can’t stand this bleeping bleep. Is there anything we can all do to bring her down?

I’m going to message all the brands that work with her and bring attention to the fact that she’s racist.

558AA1F1-1171-49CE-A99B-9EB15C88375A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Have we seen Emily never witch about anyone that provides a service to her. Her landlord and now the poor architect company, she needs to 'take matter into her own hand'. I can't wait to see how she ruins the house.

haha having to share her job ad for her assistant again on her stories - not had many applications doll?

• Haha
haha having to share her job ad for her assistant again on her stories - not had many applications doll?
It's weird isn't it... her assistant only stayed with her 6 months because now she's relocating.... not sure i believe that... I imagine Emily is a nightmare to work for.

97BAFFE0-E35A-41ED-90B1-A7422DE01486.png

She must be a twit hence why 5 carpenters pull out. Like 5? Statically speaking is not possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unless she is asking for something that is not possible or not willing to pay.
At this point, is easier to win the lottery than to have 5 pull out. To be honest i think she must be a pain in the ass to work with. And if i am a trade person, i would hate to work with influencers - you will never know how they bad mouth you