The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she blocked me.
I got blocked too. Must be cos I answered her story on whether I trust her with the lowest possible score lol

View attachment 543425
She must be a twit hence why 5 carpenters pull out. Like 5? Statically speaking is not possible.
Also she posted a story with the breakdown of how much she was budgeting for the fit and it was a couple of grand, so good money for what didn't look like difficult work. I remember someone posting in this forum that she was super demanding and unrealistic when they worked with her. Maybe she tried to pay with 'exposure' on her social media

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought it was quite unprofessional of her to basically call out that woman who did the live that came up with that stat and say she was wrong and has no idea where it came from and then go on this rampage to get her followers to insist they trust her. I didn't watch the live, so I don't know if she actually said anything to her when she mentioned it, but I thought that wasn't particularly nice or professional..even if she doesn't agree with it.

Reactions: 3
I answered lowest possible too but didn’t hey blocked. Also have you noticed she NEVER goes back to the same hairdresser. She made a big thing about one doing sosmerhing wrong then said she would try somewhere else since then different every time. When she says “press appointment” does that mean it was free? I don’t get it. Last couple of times haven’t looked great in my opinion.

She has such enormous delusions of grandeur in every aspect of her life she thinks she’s a 10/10 supermodel and an intellectual business genius

I thought it was quite unprofessional of her to basically call out that woman who did the live that came up with that stat and say she was wrong and has no idea where it came from and then go on this rampage to get her followers to insist they trust her. I didn't watch the live, so I don't know if she actually said anything to her when she mentioned it, but I thought that wasn't particularly nice or professional..even if she doesn't agree with it.
What is this about I missed some posts of hers I think!

Ok so she’s changed her she brief thing again and there are 2 options now bronze silver gold all gone there’s just a membership and a “lite” one for £7. Lol

Last edited:
Do you guys think she looks full of filler or her latest grid post? I just watched her stories saying she's getting botox today but deffo looks like her cheeks are full of it in that vid, it's like she can't move her lips past a certain point

I answered lowest possible too but didn’t hey blocked. Also have you noticed she NEVER goes back to the same hairdresser. She made a big thing about one doing sosmerhing wrong then said she would try somewhere else since then different every time. When she says “press appointment” does that mean it was free? I don’t get it. Last couple of times haven’t looked great in my opinion.

She has such enormous delusions of grandeur in every aspect of her life she thinks she’s a 10/10 supermodel and an intellectual business genius

What is this about I missed some posts of hers I think!

Ok so she’s changed her she brief thing again and there are 2 options now bronze silver gold all gone there’s just a membership and a “lite” one for £7. Lol
Lol thinking about how she was going to charge £195 a month for platinum. Bet her sisters' bank accounts are relieved

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She never goes back to the same salon because it's always gifted and they never want her to return. I remember she did a video about Paul Edmonds (I think?) salon and they had invited her back and they failed to mention to her that the hairdresser or colourist she had orginally was no longer there and she bitched and moaned about it. Girl you are getting it for free, if you want a specific hairdresser pay for it yourself!

P
Do you guys think she looks full of filler or her latest grid post? I just watched her stories saying she's getting botox today but deffo looks like her cheeks are full of it in that vid, it's like she can't move her lips past a certain point

Lol thinking about how she was going to charge £195 a month for platinum. Bet her sisters' bank accounts are relieved
Please post photos. I’m blocked but I wanna see her bloated face and laugh 😅

Reactions: 1
Was just watching her stories and of course she made a comment about getting the Pfizer vaccine and about how it's "the best one" - in a really smarmy way. I shouldn't be surprised that she would stoop to that level of bragging but my god is she up her own ass lately. So self important. I also got Pfizer and that kind of attitude / thought process never entered my head? Sad we're at the point where some people thing that's something to even mention, let alone brag about. Homegirl has been watching too much TikTok.

Used to really like her but that comment may have been the last straw to unfollow.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Was just watching her stories and of course she made a comment about getting the Pfizer vaccine and about how it's "the best one" - in a really smarmy way. I shouldn't be surprised that she would stoop to that level of bragging but my god is she up her own ass lately. So self important. I also got Pfizer and that kind of attitude / thought process never entered my head? Sad we're at the point where some people thing that's something to even mention, let alone brag about. Homegirl has been watching too much TikTok.

Used to really like her but that comment may have been the last straw to unfollow.
She is an utter twit. I can't stand her. She's either being all braggy or shaming her bf to all her followers and it just pisses me off.

Reactions: 7
That whole thing the other day about her working harder was SO weird. he was working late on a pitch and she said he was doing the biggest thing of his career and next slide was BUT i work harder i couldnt blieve my eyes. i wonder if she tells him i dont mean it its just for the gram, or is he just oblivious? it was bleeping rude

god her youtube vids were getting a few thousand views last year, sometimes up to 10-15k on haul/popular vids, but her upload from yesterday has barely broken 700... yikes

Did anyone else enjoy the irony of her bf's biggest ad job at work being a campaign combatting racism? LOLOLOLOL. She must have dreaded having to promote that as I'm sure she still gets some comments about it.

Reactions: 11