The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily is 100% playing the influencer card to get her way. Telling them it'll be good PR and she'll post about it and how she is a solo traveller etc. She's even said herself that her story views are at an all time high - she will use that to her advantage.
Shes been told to take the tags off her suitcase full of new rat and boa clothes for customs. How about not making yourself a walking target for thieves 😖

Why on earth does she have a concierge to help her with the visa process? You just turn up and they stamp you in for 30 days and you can extend it. Why is she so extra about everything?

Reactions: 3
I literally just screenshot this to post here 😂😂 She is INSUFFERABLE. you are in bleeping Bali what do you think it is going to be like?!?
Also I hate this “London Emily” vs “Bali Emily” they both seem like the same person - both complaining about geckos 😂

But also what is the point in a trip to Bali to “find herself” if she is just going to separate this person she finds and then go back to “London Emily” the minute she touches Heathrow.

Also…47k followers?!? Has she cleansed all her bot accounts as part of her Bali therapy 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i can’t believe she has come back from the retreat saying she’s finally listening to her body or whatever bollocks, i’ve never known anyone talk about their body or “gut health” or have more treatments and procedures than her. it’s literally her entire life day to day in london. she’s like a parody of an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s insufferable, how dare random people trying to enjoy their holiday or people actually working not be able to take artistic “candid” influencer photos of her when she’s chosen to travel solo! She obviously has no idea, there are plenty of travel bloggers who invest in the right equipment to be able to document their solo travels she is obviously just giving her phone to anyone walking past and expecting them to get these great shots! I think she takes the absolute mick I need to unfollow!! I think her and Nate will break up!

Welcome to Asia hun. I see she's channeling those zen yoga vibes very well

Just noticed I'm not the only one to post this! 😂 how does she not see the irony. Also who writes strongly worded emails on holiday just go speak to reception you daft bint
It’s like she’s desperately trying to be this chilled zen Bali girl finding herself and not letting little things get to her when really she’s highly strung and high maintenance, this is all for her own ego!

Reactions: 5
You've hit the nail on the head, she's a basic witch thinking she's getting an eat pray love experience when in reality she's bragging about paying £9 for 90 minutes massage then wonders why they can't operate her phone camera to the level she wants. She said she's got a network of influencers over there so I was really expecting her to be firing out loads of content but it doesn't sound as though she has actually met any of them

Also the audacity to show a stranger this image and ask them to photograph your actual butt cheeks

Attachments

You've hit the nail on the head, she's a basic witch thinking she's getting an eat pray love experience when in reality she's bragging about paying £9 for 90 minutes massage then wonders why they can't operate her phone camera to the level she wants. She said she's got a network of influencers over there so I was really expecting her to be firing out loads of content but it doesn't sound as though she has actually met any of them

Also the audacity to show a stranger this image and ask them to photograph your actual butt cheeks
BUY A bleeping TRIPOD OH MY GOD.

Surely with all your bleeping influencer money you can afford a decent tripod like every other influencer has to take pictures of themself.

Reactions: 6
Could this be considered false advertising lol? Like she has NO IDEA the reason she hasn’t had Bali belly is because of that Symprove shite. She could literally get it tomorrow…
Thought the exact same thing. Also who are all these friends she's got in Bali, probably just other influencers she follows because none of them are meeting up with her.

Reactions: 3
Could this be considered false advertising lol? Like she has NO IDEA the reason she hasn’t had Bali belly is because of that Symprove shite. She could literally get it tomorrow…
She is such a head, I went to Bali years and years ago literally ate at the cheapest of places, stayed in a grotty hostel, drank my way around Kuta and didn't get Bali Belly...

Reactions: 2
She is such a head, I went to Bali years and years ago literally ate at the cheapest of places, stayed in a grotty hostel, drank my way around Kuta and didn't get Bali Belly...
She chats tit about everything tbf, I'm not over her bragging about 'supreme standby' where she can get into first class. No hun, no you can't.

This is why influencer vulture is so toxic, it's all so fake.

I was chatting to a friend about her. From posts it seems her and Nate are still together.... for the time being but the whole trip/ behaviour on the trip seems odd to me. Not saying if you're in a relationship you can't do these things by yourself, but yeah something feels weird to me. The micro management comments she made on the post of her getting a blow dry - you're in Bali relax!!! Also her tiktok user name Emily | Influencer Coach - what influencers is she coaching apart from her sisters?

I was chatting to a friend about her. From posts it seems her and Nate are still together.... for the time being but the whole trip/ behaviour on the trip seems odd to me. Not saying if you're in a relationship you can't do these things by yourself, but yeah something feels weird to me. The micro management comments she made on the post of her getting a blow dry - you're in Bali relax!!! Also her tiktok user name Emily | Influencer Coach - what influencers is she coaching apart from her sisters?
I was wondering about Nate. Can’t imagine going on a trip like that for so long without my other half. She seems to be out there for weeks? Crazy!
And she really doesn’t coach anyone 😂 both her sisters have day jobs. One even went and GOT a day job under her coaching

Reactions: 4
I was wondering about Nate. Can’t imagine going on a trip like that for so long without my other half. She seems to be out there for weeks? Crazy!
And she really doesn’t coach anyone 😂 both her sisters have day jobs. One even went and GOT a day job under her coaching
Yeah I agree, I did wonder, it seems strange to go on holiday for a whole month leaving your other half at home with the dog and she's then spent the whole time slagging off her life in London...

Also in one of the posts she mentioned it was a month at least and that she hasn’t actually got a return flight yet so it could be longer. I just find the whole thing strange, I’ve said it before but she is so high maintenance and she’s trying to be like chilled Bali chick hanging out with people on gap yah or digital nomads (I think is the term) like care free, no worries and travelling around doing whatever it just seems an odd choice for someone in a long term relationship, mortgage, house reno and a dog, like why not do this a few years ago!