The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the twins both come across as lovely and down to earth. Emily just seems a bit up herself.
Yep, she is so unlikable, you just know that even if she was pleasant to your face she'd be tearing you apart behind your back!

she needs to be taken to task for this mlm by someone or some organisation that holds weight, she is going to fleece vulnerable, desperate people that would give anything to 'Make it' like those who apply to love island, x factor etc.

Annnd the BB appearance. Why has she never even acknowledged this happened and what she did. Is it on YouTube, has anyone tagged her on twitter or tiktok over it??? Again someone with a strong presence needs to draw attention to this, ignoring it is not learning from her past or feeling remorse.

Can’t wait for her life coach sue her because she was stealing ideas.
THIS!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I totally agree
I've honestly no idea how she felt emboldened to do this. The thing is I think her content is quite good - imagery, captions, I end up watching almost all her YouTube vids all the way through as she manages to keep my interest. But despite that she only has 50k Instagram followers, 40k on YouTube but very poor views. She's in no position to be giving business advice? She's moderately successful but nowhere near aspirational level, up and coming influencers especially would be aiming way higher
Totally agree with this. I followed her for a while cos I liked her style and content until I noticed how arrogant she was on stories and started to dislike her. Then I found this thread an unfollowed her for good but I do always watch her stories! Love to hate kinda thing. But yeah I think the materials she produces for her ads are done well.

Think she would be better off focusing on management tbh. She seems to get good revenues and negotiates rates and she has experience of her two sisters (how much business does she actually generate for them is another question...).

TSB just seems super general like 'any woman who wants to be successful can join'. Eh?!? And how does it work with the Facebook group, is she relying on the members to be engaging on that or will she be pumping out the materials. Likewise with the videos, does she have a back catalogue already?! Idk sounds super woolly to me and the membership is expensive. It's like shes trying to recoup her initial investment in the first six months.

What membership do we yhink she will give her sisters? Im thinking gold for Jess and silver for Alice, so they both know their place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually have a successful business herself to be offering advice?? I know she has at least one failed one

91 likes on her post of the live with the life coach. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks it’s utter crap.

So the gold and platinum memberships are cancelled...so what are we joining ladies, bronze or silver?

• Wow
Charlie has an article written about her in the daily mail!! One sentence written about A certain Emily parry using a racial slur against her. (predictably and, sadly most of the article is tearing apart her cosmetic work.)

Charley was so stunning before all t hi s work. I actually know her IRL and she was always totally nuts, she acted like a celebrity before she was one, was always quite funny to witness. Anyway pointless anectode but I wish she hadn’t done all that work!

I can’t stand Emily I’m so glad I made this thread. I find her so incredibly unlikeable. She used to have a blog which was insane too. Also her middle name isn’t Valentine.

I have not looked at her recently I need to see this membership cancellation. Also since when is she a business guru she’s never got over 50k followers and there’s zero evidence she has a successful business.

Omg JOURNALLING second only to MANIFESTING duck my life what is happening to the world. She’s an example of everything I hate

Reactions: 8
Think i'll get the bronze membership. £7 a month month be part of a Facebook group? Bargain 😂

On a serious note, looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. I dont want to wish failure on someone but it does seem very scammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg her latest stories saying she’s finding making adverts for social media hard... yet she’s going to tell people how to grow their business when she can’t even advertise for her own?! Also you can tell she puts prompts beside the camera she’s done it couple times now she’s so bad at it. And she comes across SO smug all the time. Rant of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg her latest stories saying she’s finding making adverts for social media hard... yet she’s going to tell people how to grow their business when she can’t even advertise for her own?! Also you can tell she puts prompts beside the camera she’s done it couple times now she’s so bad at it. And she comes across SO smug all the time. Rant of the day
When I saw the bit about struggling to make the ad copy, I thought is she joking? Writing up social media ad copy is something you can give to quite junior members of staff to get on with. How is this supposed to be inspiring and a voice of experience.

Reactions: 4
Think i'll get the bronze membership. £7 a month month be part of a Facebook group? Bargain 😂

On a serious note, looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. I dont want to wish failure on someone but it does seem very scammy.
Her coach is also her client, and she is her coach's client, one big duck up. My friend joined an online programme with only 1 time joining fee, but her coach is very experienced with more than 10 years of transnational corporate experience, not some big brother reject

Reactions: 1
Is she for real? 'Here are some tips to keep your cv relevant: include every job you've ever done'

With advice like that why anyone would take advice from her platform is beyond me
Horrendous advice. I hope no one actually takes that on board. Sure fire way to never get an interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah duck that, you gotta "curate" it for the job you want. Like I have an arts CV and a retail CV and a translator CV. Be specific!!! Not broad. What the duck Emily.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? 'Here are some tips to keep your cv relevant: include every job you've ever done'

With advice like that why anyone would take advice from her platform is beyond me
I work in recruitment and this isn't great advice tbh, list all your relevant career history only, no one needs to know that I did a paper round when I was 14 and waitressed at 15. If a CV is too long and full of irrelevant information it won't get read. People spend less than a minute looking at most CVs so if you list all of this tit it won't be read.

Reactions: 7
I work in recruitment and this isn't great advice tbh, list all your relevant career history only, no one needs to know that I did a paper round when I was 14 and waitressed at 15. If a CV is too long and full of irrelevant information it won't get read. People spend less than a minute looking at most CVs so if you list all of this tit it won't be read.

Agreed, I'm a qualified professional and I struggle to get my relevant experience down to two pages. Why would anyone hiring an accountant want to know that I once made sandwiches for a living lol.

She has admitted previously that she couldn't hold down a corporate job so she should really stick with the whole business owner/creative side.

Reactions: 9
Agreed, I'm a qualified professional and I struggle to get my relevant experience down to two pages. Why would anyone hiring an accountant want to know that I once made sandwiches for a living lol.

She has admitted previously that she couldn't hold down a corporate job so she should really stick with the whole business owner/creative side.
I just get really sick of these influencers giving out careers advice that is specific and relevant to such a small number of people but failing to mention that that is the case. People train to become careers advisors and yet he is someone who has never held down a 'proper' job dishing out advice.

Reactions: 6