Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I’ve always tolerated Emily but she has been insufferable on this holiday. It must be hard work living with her! So entitled, spoiled and demanding.

Reactions: 7
As predicted she’s dumped the designer dog on her sister at the first opportunity to jet off on a jaunt. I knew this would happen when I saw all these travel influencers buying dogs during lockdown, they’d forget all about them once their jetset lifestyles restated and they were no longer needed for content. Jess says the dog piss and shit all over their house and fought with their dog so she’s hardly done a great job of training it, just got it for the grams huns!! I actually feel sorry for her sisters having to put up with her, she’s obviously not a nice person and probably bullies them to get her own way

gigi_93

VIP Member
I can’t really elaborate much because I still work in that network. Nothing was ever good enough for her and she’d bombard me with emails and messages constantly asking for changes and corrections which just were not feasible. She had no idea what she was talking about but thought she was my boss because she paid me a few quid (literally a few quid)

I enjoy reminding people that she’s a racist.

• Wow

Posie21

I wonder how Nate feels seeing Emily go on and on about finding herself in Bali and living her best life away from him. No mention of her partner or dog back home.
She said she was going to start splitting her time between London and somewhere hot for her mental health, Nate may as well move a lodger in

Oh yes, so hard to make it happen when you get 'free' flights and your life consists of going to facials instead of a 9-5 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I wonder how Nate feels seeing Emily go on and on about finding herself in Bali and living her best life away from him. No mention of her partner or dog back home.

MomoomoM

Yeah fuck that, you gotta "curate" it for the job you want. Like I have an arts CV and a retail CV and a translator CV. Be specific!!! Not broad. What the fuck Emily.

ach0902

Chatty Member
Was just watching her stories and of course she made a comment about getting the Pfizer vaccine and about how it's "the best one" - in a really smarmy way. I shouldn't be surprised that she would stoop to that level of bragging but my god is she up her own ass lately. So self important. I also got Pfizer and that kind of attitude / thought process never entered my head? Sad we're at the point where some people thing that's something to even mention, let alone brag about. Homegirl has been watching too much TikTok.

Used to really like her but that comment may have been the last straw to unfollow.
She is an utter twat. I can't stand her. She's either being all braggy or shaming her bf to all her followers and it just pisses me off.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Mad that he’s not paid a bill in his life. I thought he was the same age! What a man child.
I get the impression she is the boss and wants to keep it that way. He seems to just go along with it because he doesn't want to deal with her. Maybe it's just me and I am more on the cautious side but they don't seem at the stage to buy a house and be locked into a mortgage together. I get the feeling this might all end badly.

ach0902

Chatty Member
Is she for real? 'Here are some tips to keep your cv relevant: include every job you've ever done'

With advice like that why anyone would take advice from her platform is beyond me
I work in recruitment and this isn't great advice tbh, list all your relevant career history only, no one needs to know that I did a paper round when I was 14 and waitressed at 15. If a CV is too long and full of irrelevant information it won't get read. People spend less than a minute looking at most CVs so if you list all of this shit it won't be read.

jaymie

VIP Member
I just cannot believe she’s made this type of business. Especially when I’m reading the Vix Meldrew thread as well haha
She must think her sisters are her success story but I think all 3 being sisters helped them reach a new audience and it’s their personalities that shine (not hers though, mainly the twins).

It’s helpful to know stuff about the industry/social media but it’s down to luck in my option. Right place, right time, right recommendation from another influencer. Paying someone a monthly fee for advice seems really weird.
Jess has personality, she has a very healthy relationship with Freddie (Freddie does look like the dog hahaha!) and the food that she cooks look damn fine. I can see Jess as a lifestyle blogger and she DIY too. Whereas for Emily, is vibrator a personality?

MomoomoM

She's back and the other day said she's travelling to Scotland for Christmas..is she actually joking? I live here and not even sure I'll be able to see family indoors for Christmas anything. I feel like reporting her?? Asking her what the fuck. The guidelines clearly state no travel to Scotland from any of the nations unless very specifically for something. NOT XMAS. She's so fucking privileged I cannot stand it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

MomoomoM

Her sister and the partners are going up there as well. They said it’ll be all three sisters in Scotland for Christmas
DEMENTED. So selfish. I haven't seen my parents since Feb. and am not planning on seeing them till easter 2021 AT THE EARLIEST. The other family I might see at Xmas is my partner's fam and they live a 15 min walk away. I am just in awe of the blatant disregard for others, both people that have been ill (which she has herself?!!) and everyone making Huge sacrifices. Not sitting in their home making money off sh*tty sponsorships with a cleaning company. It is Toxic Behaviour and I am mad at myself for being so upset by it? URghhh. Has anyone seen anyone bring this up with Any influencers or specifically Miss BB8 racist?

• Angry

NosyMoo80

Anyone else think she got a dog just to Out do her sister (the stayover life) I feel this is totally something she would do 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
The best thing she could be doing right now is be like HEY I’m that girl that famously got kicked off tv... it was quite a pivotal tv history moment Cos it showed they had a zero tolerance policy on national tv. She could say how she’s so ashamed, why she said it, how she felt, how she feels now, what she learned...

but to lecture other people and constant posting with zero accountability.

I think she said it not out of malice but it shows she’l was completely out of touch with reality.im from same area as Charley. I’m white and wouldn’t even enter my vocabulary to say that word, even back then.

finally, google Charley now, she’s had a lot of surgery to make her nose seem more Caucasian, which makes me really sad, she was a nightmare but so pretty naturally.

emily should do the right thing like everyone else is trying to do.