The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most try-hard. At everything. Totally believe that she'd be so cringe to be "sexy goddess perfect" urgh- PLEASE tell us stories @ldn12345

ALSO I just cannot believe she has never addressed anything to do with BB8 in her new "career"

Reactions: 2
She is the most try-hard. At everything. Totally believe that she'd be so cringe to be "sexy goddess perfect" urgh- PLEASE tell us stories @ldn12345

ALSO I just cannot believe she has never addressed anything to do with BB8 in her new "career"
And she used so many black models on her new business’ page really rub me the wrong way without addressing her past

Reactions: 1
And she used so many black models on her new business’ page really rub me the wrong way without addressing her past
Completely!!!! She knows it's "good" for her image/business. Honestly disgusting privileged behaviour.

36D6543B-AAA1-4DE9-95F8-3FE517D72E2E.png

she doesn’t even know this and she tries to play boss babe

View attachment 419451
she doesn’t even know this and she tries to play boss babe
She probably thinks this was sent to be shared as tips to her “followers” when in reality the person was probably giving her feedback from her live. It was awful. She swears in the first few seconds and is erratic and all over the place. I appreciate it’s her first one but not sure what qualifies her to give help on things like these. How long has it been since she was actually in a professional environment?

Reactions: 6
She probably thinks this was sent to be shared as tips to her “followers” when in reality the person was probably giving her feedback from her live. It was awful. She swears in the first few seconds and is erratic and all over the place. I appreciate it’s her first one but not sure what qualifies her to give help on things like these. How long has it been since she was actually in a professional environment?
A lot of them don’t have real experience, she quite remind me of lily pebbles if you know her. Entitled little tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A lot of them don’t have real experience, she quite remind me of lily pebbles if you know her. Entitled little tit lol
TBF, I’ve noticed most of all the influencers out there come from white privileged backgrounds, they all come from money and lots of them live in Fulham, Putney or Surrey.

Reactions: 5
i only said the other day i think she was alright but now realising who she was (racist annoying bb girl) i've gone right off her

. my mate used to shag her a few years ago and there are some cringey stories about how 'filthy' she was (obv not one to judge but it just seemed she tried sooo hard to be sexy lol).
Please share 😂

Imagine being a boss babe is your personality, I will be so rich if someone gives me £1 each time she says MY BUSINESS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s listed the prices for her new business! I wonder if anyone will actually sign up 👀

£200 for a 25 minute call? Yeesh
JOKES! Why would anyone pay to speak to Emily? I mean is she supposed to be considered super successful in the industry? I don't think most people have even heard of her. Didn't she have her own life coach a few months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JOKES! Why would anyone pay to speak to Emily? I mean is she supposed to be considered super successful in the industry? I don't think most people have even heard of her. Didn't she have her own life coach a few months ago?
Can’t wait for her life coach sue her because she was stealing ideas. It will be fine if she has some industry experience or highly successful as an influencer, but neither.

edit: to be successful you need self love, bubble bath, mask and maybe vibrator;)

• Haha
Should we club together £195 so we can ask her about her experience on BB during the phone call 🤣

Also, everything is 'at additional cost'. Srsly, that's her idea of business?

• Haha
I am actually dumbfounded that she has audacity to think she can charge that. Over £2k a year!!! What is she smoking 😂

Im shook too. I recall her saying that she spent 5k on the best developer she could find and how it was a huge investment. She will recoup that with just 2 platinum members if she can get them...I actually can't believe her prices 🙈

I'd love to be a fly on the wall, bet it gets bitchy. Also to see how many gold members she gets

Months ago I told myself I wasn't going to descend into bitchiness on this forum but here I am, I need to get this off my chest...

Gold membership £89
Platinum membership £195

The only difference is a 25 minute phone call. So she values her time at £254.40 per hour?! Just, wow.

Ohter than the phone call, her entire business is built on the basis of a 'network' of members. So they are paying the fees but they are also the product?
I hope this isn't successful, not out of spite, but because it is a huge scam. Snake oil merchant springs to mind.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hahahahahaha she's actually bonkers!!! Pyramiiiiid scheeeeeme.
So shite. Wish we could get a a membership to ask about BB like @Posie21 said hahaaaa.
And bleeping hell these prices...I've been in shock since yesterday about it.

Screenshot_20210215-200716~2.png

Does she mean her members will hold her accountable about her racism? 🧐

Last edited: