The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else enjoy the irony of her bf's biggest ad job at work being a campaign combatting racism? LOLOLOLOL. She must have dreaded having to promote that as I'm sure she still gets some comments about it.
I feel like she's literally been talking and hinting at it for months.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she's literally been talking and hinting at it for months.
She has, but never the fact it was anti-rascism, just Nate's big project. I wonder, he must know her very public past...imagine Saatchi and Saatchi found out yiiiikes.

Reactions: 4
The irony of that is not lost on me! He must know about her past, it must be the elephant in the room.

Reactions: 5
The irony of that is not lost on me! He must know about her past, it must be the elephant in the room.
It's the elephant in the room for everyone. If she would have addressed it at ANY TIME throughout her 5+ years on social media / YouTube then I think people would be a little quicker to forgive and forget. But the fact she's never once brought it up, even during BLM is shocking. Talk about burying your head in the sand.

Reactions: 8
It's the elephant in the room for everyone. If she would have addressed it at ANY TIME throughout her 5+ years on social media / YouTube then I think people would be a little quicker to forgive and forget. But the fact she's never once brought it up, even during BLM is shocking. Talk about burying your head in the sand.
Her posts through BLM were why I initially unfollowed her. Calling anyone who doesn't post a black square a racist, give me a break. It was the icing on the cake to find out that got kicked off national television for using a racist word.

Reactions: 2
How many homes do her family own? The “Edinburgh flat”... now the “seaside home”. Must be nice.

Also what the duck has she done to her face? I thought this was a pic of perma beg Em Sheldon!

• Haha
Anyone know what the mean comments she received were?

I find it absolutely bonkers that she is 32/33 and getting so much botox done, she's so young still and her face is looking so frozen and plastic...

Anyone know what the mean comments she received were?

I find it absolutely bonkers that she is 32/33 and getting so much botox done, she's so young still and her face is looking so frozen and plastic...
I wondered too. There is a comment about her use of the N word but it's still up so I don't think that is what she was refering to.

Reactions: 1
I wondered too. There is a comment about her use of the N word but it's still up so I don't think that is what she was refering to.
literally no idea and I'm SO INTRIGUED. She has literally never been vocal about haters online like this, just blocks/never addresses it. CURIOUSSSS

Did anyone catch Emily's drunken stories last night? She posted a facetime shot of what looked like Alice's phone number. I thought it might be some kind of filter, but when I went back to check later it had been deleted - so I am guessing it was her number! I'd be pissed if I was her, when I saw it the stories had already been up an hour.

• Wow
I don’t understand why she removed the fire place in the bedroom, that house is huge. They can easily add a 3rd bedroom or go into the loft.

I don’t understand why she removed the fire place in the bedroom, that house is huge. They can easily add a 3rd bedroom or go into the loft.
Total waste of time!!! Also it's an original feature which is often sought after by people, now just another box shaped room. Hole in the head.

Don’t her sisters have collabs/ads with West Elm? I am sure Jessica (who is infinitely more likeable!) does.

Don’t her sisters have collabs/ads with West Elm? I am sure Jessica (who is infinitely more likeable!) does.
I think yeah Jess had one, I am not sure they do gifting anymore. I hope not.

Total waste of time!!! Also it's an original feature which is often sought after by people, now just another box shaped room. Hole in the head.
She already doesn’t have a fire place downstairs, why not keep it?

I don’t know if anyone else saw her insta story today… zooming in on the ‘Diet Pepsi guy’ (attractive builder from next door).

Personally I think it’s creepy to film someone (just doing his job) without their consent? Especially without blurring his face 🤷‍♀️

Also her followers/friends seem to be encouraging it… I’d hate for an influencer to film me and post it on their stories for thousands to se

• Heart
Reactions: 8