The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone else saw her insta story today… zooming in on the ‘Diet Pepsi guy’ (attractive builder from next door).

Personally I think it’s creepy to film someone (just doing his job) without their consent? Especially without blurring his face 🤷‍♀️

Also her followers/friends seem to be encouraging it… I’d hate for an influencer to film me and post it on their stories for thousands to se
Yeah 100%, especially when she has a following, it's a bit difference from taking a sneaky snap and sending to your mate but to broadcast it to her however many followers seems a bit much!

Reactions: 3
Yeah 100%, especially when she has a following, it's a bit difference from taking a sneaky snap and sending to your mate but to broadcast it to her however many followers seems a bit much!
I was thinking exactly the same! Imagine if it was the other way around? She would be furious and use her platform to call it out - yet has no problem in doing it herself...?

Reactions: 9
I was thinking exactly the same! Imagine if it was the other way around? She would be furious and use her platform to call it out - yet has no problem in doing it herself...?
Completely agree.

I remember I was working in an office in my younger years and I was talking about some guy who was really hot, talking about the way he looked etc and a colleague of mine called me out and said that's really out of order, 'imagine if a guy was talking that way about you and talking about your figure and looks in front of colleagues, you'd be upset wouldn't you'. It really stuck with me and I didn't do it again.

As you said above, if some guy was commenting on her looks she would go mad, so why is it ok for her to do that to the opposite sex?

Omg. I thought holiday starts when you logged off from work the night before. She literally planned her holiday a week before by banging on about pre-holiday diet/self care. So infuriating

I'm glad she has finally addressed the BB time and what steps she's taking to learn from her mistakes and to actively learn. I haven't watched the interview series yet, but it's a really positive step in being open and addressing it - I also think she's advocating for black-owned businesses which is great to see and is more consistent than other influencers.

Reactions: 10
I'm glad she has finally addressed the BB time and what steps she's taking to learn from her mistakes and to actively learn. I haven't watched the interview series yet, but it's a really positive step in being open and addressing it - I also think she's advocating for black-owned businesses which is great to see and is more consistent than other influencers.
Oh yes I 💯 . She can be annoying af with all her self love crap, I think she is doing quite well reinventing herself. Unfortunately people are still going to remember Emily Parr with the N word.

Reactions: 1
I've always thought she liked Jess more, she always says she likes working with Jess over Alice. She uses the excuse she lives in Edinburgh, but it does seem like she disses Alice. She comments on it after someone called her on it in 'Ask me a question'

Attachments

When Emily talks about the talents she is managing, I 🤭 because is just your sisters Emily. Why do you make it sounds like you run a talent management company

Reactions: 6
When Emily talks about the talents she is managing, I 🤭 because is just your sisters Emily. Why do you make it sounds like you run a talent management company
Well she thinks she's the UK's answer to Kris Jenner.

It always surprises how few followers / subs she's got - not even 50k on either youtube or Insta, if you didn't know you'd assume she's got millions based on the way she tries to come across as some big boss woman.

Her latest stories have really annoyed me. I can't believe when so many people are fleeing for their lives, she's complaining about how not having blonde-enough hair is making her not feel her best self.

She's talking about how living in the house while work is undergoing she needs to get away and is going on staycation trips. Renovating a house is NOT easy, why does she think it is? Also why is it she always runs into issues with tradespeople? I'm sure there was a previous issue a few months ago (possibly landlord) and it's happened again. I get issues can arise with landlords and tradespeople, but I'm wondering if they have had enough of her and the self-entitlement she portrays in her stories and no doubt offline too.

But also I really hope she doesn't pay the builders; the finish on that work is dreadful! It's a shame the builders who did her sister's house couldn't do hers so that must be getting her down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her latest stories have really annoyed me. I can't believe when so many people are fleeing for their lives, she's complaining about how not having blonde-enough hair is making her not feel her best self.

She's talking about how living in the house while work is undergoing she needs to get away and is going on staycation trips. Renovating a house is NOT easy, why does she think it is? Also why is it she always runs into issues with tradespeople? I'm sure there was a previous issue a few months ago (possibly landlord) and it's happened again. I get issues can arise with landlords and tradespeople, but I'm wondering if they have had enough of her and the self-entitlement she portrays in her stories and no doubt offline too.

But also I really hope she doesn't pay the builders; the finish on that work is dreadful! It's a shame the builders who did her sister's house couldn't do hers so that must be getting her down.
I suspect she talks to them and treats them like tit because she thinks she is better than them and everyone else.

Reactions: 5
i find her so patronising with her comments on "scottish pace of life" and "ahhh edinburgh prices" (meaning its cheap).
does she think everyone outside of london is a yokel? edinburgh is notoriously not cheap either, she is unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked her up on companies house and I dont know where she is doing her finances of 100k a year but its certainly not through her limited company.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220818-213040_Instagram.jpg

Seriously why are these two still together??!

Also, bitching about your antique table being smashed as a result of getting your carpet professonally cleaned because...a dog peed on it?! This girl is so extra. Has she ever picked up a cleaning product in her life! No sympathy hun, does anyone remember when she was getting the gifted cleanly cleaner over to organise her food cupboards?

Oh, and bitching about having to *pick up a phone* and call someone to come take away your junk instead of taking it to the tip or trying to repair it/sell it on to someone who can? How my heart bleeds for her!

Gah there's so much to unpack here. Also, she's been on stories tonight raving about a brand new and innovative hair extension technique where they sew the weft into beads in your hair. I had that done in 2017. No doubt she's paid £££ for her virgin European hair and cutting edge technician 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 6