Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

casperon

Chatty Member
These woman moving random men they met online into their family home after a few weeks need their kids taken off them

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rookie

I genuinely feel sorry for Melissa. Should she have gotten back with Billy the first time? Probably not. But we’ve all done it. We’ve all experienced love bombing in one way or another. We’ve all gone back to someone we shouldn’t have. She was completely love bombed, and gaslit but Billy and now he’s pretending her, and their children together, don’t exist!
I was not her biggest fan, and she isn’t perfect, but seeing Billy just repeat his actions again and again with different women really shows he is the problem, not her.
You can tell Melissa puts those kiddies first, and she genuinely values being a mother…Billy on the other hand.

Reactions: 13

stargirl23

VIP Member
Actually feel really sorry for her and she’s clearly going through a lot more than she talks about. She’s just had to cut the live. He was stood banging at her front door constantly and she started crying. Her mod apparently lives down the road and has sent her partner to Mel’s to make Billy go. Apparently it’s a regular occurrence :( I went through similar with my ex and it was awful. I felt petrified in my own home she doesn’t deserve that at all as much as we can all agree she’s been a mug and isn’t the nicest of people. No one deserves that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

ReiRei01

I honestly don’t think anyone on the app makes me feel as physically sick as that repulsive wee rodent.

I’m not a reporter but I report his thirst traps 🤮 anytime they come up because they’re so vile. Almost always works too. Just FYI.

Not a fan of Mel either but I actually can’t cope with the second hand embarrassment I feel for the new horse faced bird.

Imagine being publicly used as a pawn by THAT to get back at his ex. Every video she’s in is just him making a dig at Mel. I’m mortified for her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Listen if I was at the big age of almost 30 and could pack up everything I own and it fit in my tiny shity car, to move 280 miles away, I’d be questioning what I’d done with my life to possess such little of value. He’s an embarrassment of the biggest proportion. He hasn’t had his own home without a women or parent, ever. He has no regular substantial & long-standing relationship with ANY of his children, he has cemented himself across the internet as a gay man’s sexual play thing, he has created such a ginormous and horrendous digital footprint of himself that no reputable employer will want him associated with them, and he wants to talk about lives being up to par. Hold shame Billy love, the call is coming from inside the house. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with such a fragile, small dicked man.

Reactions: 11

laylamich_

Why would any girl want to get with a man who has a baby on the way and others he’s not allowed to see??

ann88

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Everyone warned her he was a narcissist when he first cheated and she was lapping it up then as soon as they got back together she started with her horrible arrogant attitude again. I’m glad she’s been fucked over again . Maybe this will humble her
I may even understand the ‘trying again for the sake of our baby’ but she had such a stinky attitude about them being back together every time and was plain rude to her followers. So yeah as you said - it’s hard to feel sorry for her

ann88

Chatty Member
94094A35-B39A-488B-9EC1-B4E1758E5711.jpeg

*and show my bum hole on Twitter and sleep with men (and probably women) in hotels but it’s all for our future

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
I think you only have to look on tik tok to realise he’s a huge red flag, dig deeper and you’d find out exactly what he’s like. If he’s under investigation for something then even more of a reason to stay away! Why she’s risking all this with a child involved I honestly don’t know, he should be her priority and I wouldn’t want him round Billy at all!! He makes me sick 🤢 don’t know how anyone can go near him at all! She’s either getting a kick out of this, likes the attention/clout or thinks it’ll be different with her… I don’t think so hun!
And if Billy is around long enough- wait till the poor boy starts school and the kids find out who his stepdad is.. let’s hope he will be gone in a few months
---
Also Mels old video popped up on my TikTok, hmmm Leigha sounds familiar? 😂
AE445F50-8F30-4BD8-A6D5-D4D7133F5685.png
5EB60B5C-C069-4B1D-8973-AAF88626DF87.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

ann88

Chatty Member
He does! He did a Q&A the other day on his Instagram. I took a screenshot of it and been meaning to post on here.
I know it may be far fetched but looking at the photo he chose to answer this question is he not trying to say that this is his ‘girlfriend’ meaning his hand 😅

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Everyone warned her he was a narcissist when he first cheated and she was lapping it up then as soon as they got back together she started with her horrible arrogant attitude again. I’m glad she’s been fucked over again . Maybe this will humble her

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
The she respects her body is a dig at Mel. It’s ironic he now wants a girlfriend who doesn’t do only fans when he was the one who made Mel do it lol.

• Haha

hshshdbah

Take anything they say with a pinch of salt. They were in a hotel together this weekend and at the zoo last weekend. Does she really think people don’t see them out and about together 🤣 it’s all for clout

• Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
If Isabella wasn’t there and Mel is the one going to police it’ll only be regarding her children. Isabella’s mum would’ve been told but it’s down to her to decide whether to go forward with stopping him seeing her too. I fully believe Mel in this tbh. Also I think half the stuff he posts with Isabella is old stuff

Blahblah1987

Why is someone asking her to do a video on red flags to look out for? She couldn't see thr flag when it was being waved in her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I need to know if that girl is ok? Like is she actually ok? 😅 Because who the hell would be stupid enough to go near him let alone say yes to a proposal after a few weeks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9