The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel sorry for Melissa. Should she have gotten back with Billy the first time? Probably not. But we’ve all done it. We’ve all experienced love bombing in one way or another. We’ve all gone back to someone we shouldn’t have. She was completely love bombed, and gaslit but Billy and now he’s pretending her, and their children together, don’t exist!
I was not her biggest fan, and she isn’t perfect, but seeing Billy just repeat his actions again and again with different women really shows he is the problem, not her.
You can tell Melissa puts those kiddies first, and she genuinely values being a mother…Billy on the other hand.

Reactions: 13
How has this photo even been taken? Did they set it up somehow
It’s all for show. Set up a tripod, laugh for 5 seconds to let everyone know we’re so happy and so in love.
it’s like poor people getting money and spending them on fast cars and posting them on the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️ then back to reality and something tells me neither one of them know what a healthy relationship is

Reactions: 8
I genuinely feel sorry for Melissa. Should she have gotten back with Billy the first time? Probably not. But we’ve all done it. We’ve all experienced love bombing in one way or another. We’ve all gone back to someone we shouldn’t have. She was completely love bombed, and gaslit but Billy and now he’s pretending her, and their children together, don’t exist!
I was not her biggest fan, and she isn’t perfect, but seeing Billy just repeat his actions again and again with different women really shows he is the problem, not her.
You can tell Melissa puts those kiddies first, and she genuinely values being a mother…Billy on the other hand.
Agree. She was pregnant with Aria and I think if it were me in that situation I'd have to be sure I'd given it a good go before closing the door.
She does definitely put her kids first which is ultimately most important. I think this will of been a truly humbling experience for her, but that's not to say she deserved to go through it.
Billy is a typical narc with only his interests and how he's perceived at heart, and because of that he'll never be a good dad. He can say he doesn't care what people think all he wants but being defensive and attempts at justifying himself scream otherwise.

Reactions: 5
Ya I agree . I wouldnt be her biggest fan atal and i actually dont no why she has such a following but i fell l like Melissa is living the life I lived and watching her breaks my heart . I went back on several occasions even got pregnant a second time. I left him and when I was 8 months pregnant on my second his new girlfriend announced her pregnancy and I can just see this happening to Melissa.

Reactions: 2
His new tiktoks... wow how degrading posting that publicly on the internet. I'm embarrassed for her, even if she's not embarrassed for herself.

But also, how different she looks without all the face tuning.

Reactions: 4
When forehead has no content , it becomes ask me a question.🤣
What a weird q to reply too and what a strange photo to use
---
Meanwhile Billy is complete! Without his kids
---
You can watch Billy’s stories on this anon viewer without his seeing your insta

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When forehead has no content , it becomes ask me a question.🤣
What a weird q to reply too and what a strange photo to use
---
Meanwhile Billy is complete! Without his kids
---
You can watch Billy’s stories on this anon viewer without his seeing your insta
Family days with someone else’s kid while not seeing your own 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.