The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! Have just a friend go through a dv court case. He started when she was pregnant, kicked her etc, head butted her when the kid was in his arms etc and even Had a using a weapon charge against the child and he still got weekly/ overnights contact with the kid as the contact centres are too full.

What ever he’s done, it’s got to be really bad, as the court system is in favour of both parents having contact.
I agree with this . My kids dad got locked up 10 days before my due date for assaulting me . He got locked up for 5 months and when he was released he took me to court and was given weekly access with our youngest daughter. So I cant imagine what Billy is after doing for no contact with his daughter.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god! What you two just said is absolutely terrifying, can’t believe people like that are still being granted access to their kids 😔

It really makes me wonder what on earth he’s done if he’s not allowed contact. And in that case Leigha is even more of an idiot bringing that man around her child and playing happy family

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! What you two just said is absolutely terrifying, can’t believe people like that are still being granted access to their kids 😔

It really makes me wonder what on earth he’s done if he’s not allowed contact. And in that case Leigha is even more of an idiot bringing that man around her child and playing happy family
Leigha isn’t the brightest and probably easy for her to become victim as she’s vulnerable. Billy is a walking disaster and this will crash and fall too. The sooner the better for leigha

Reactions: 5
Leigha isn’t the brightest and probably easy for her to become victim as she’s vulnerable. Billy is a walking disaster and this will crash and fall too. The sooner the better for leigha
Don't know her personally but she does seem quite desperate for the relationship. A really weird one given she pursued him and its pretty easy to find a reel of information of him and his past on the internet... even with no specific details around what he's done to get access to his kids taken away.

Weird he's still allowed to see Isabella but I'm not sure how legally that works if he's told her mum something different... I'm not sure I actually believe he does see her though.

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 hes videos trying to explain him self crack me up! He’s new girl will learn the hard way!
he’s kids will never come 1st . he thinks to much with he’s d**k to care about anything else! He will never understand what being a father means!

I don’t think it’s got to court yet I just reckon by the police he’s been told he can’t go near Mel and obvs Mel has aria. I doubt it’ll go to court because he seems the type that it’ll fit perfectly to totally ignore his children anyway and not bother. He won’t want to pay to fight for them.
---
Also noticed storage heaters on the wall in her story so definitely think temp accom.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s got to court yet I just reckon by the police he’s been told he can’t go near Mel and obvs Mel has aria. I doubt it’ll go to court because he seems the type that it’ll fit perfectly to totally ignore his children anyway and not bother. He won’t want to pay to fight for them.
---
Also noticed storage heaters on the wall in her story so definitely think temp accom.
I think this too - I don’t think it’s as elaborate as people are guessing. He’s probably been told not to go near Melissa from police and as she always has aria that’s that. He won’t fight for aria cos he doesn’t care. Mel not so smug to her followers now though is she 🐸 ☕ I’ll never forget how vile she was to everyone when they got back together

She said on live last night it was temp safety place and she’s looking to move to that area in the near future but won’t be sharing details of where due to their safety so defo looks like police have rehoused her temporarily

There was one before this about being a 1 woman man being better than 1 night stands, which has since been deleted. Maybe because over on twitter he's offering in person meet ups 🤢👀
Imagine gloating about a man who’s trying to meet up with others online 😂 I’d be so embarrassed if people could see my partner was begging for it online while I’m sat at home like a mug

please tell me ‘Zeus’ is not her dog? Because if he’s really put her dog in his bio but not his children then I just can’t 🤣☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How comes he's allowed to see his other daughter, I think someone (Melissa) is telling Porky's. Her story's to me, don't add up. Maybe he just doesn't want anything to do with the kids he has with her

Reactions: 1
How comes he's allowed to see his other daughter, I think someone (Melissa) is telling Porky's. Her story's to me, don't add up. Maybe he just doesn't want anything to do with the kids he has with her
I believe her. If he hasn’t put his other daughter at risk he won’t be stopped. If whatever happened when she wasn’t around they won’t stop him, it will be down to her mum.

If Isabella wasn’t there and Mel is the one going to police it’ll only be regarding her children. Isabella’s mum would’ve been told but it’s down to her to decide whether to go forward with stopping him seeing her too. I fully believe Mel in this tbh. Also I think half the stuff he posts with Isabella is old stuff

Reactions: 10
He’s a muppet, no ‘legal’ says ‘don’t worry lad you’re not a threat’ the moron. A court can deem him safe to see his child but obvs he hasn’t been to court & no police officer would say that without there being a trial and him found not guilty. They don’t go around giving their opinions on his threat level. He is SO full of tit.