Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chlophia2505

Could quite easily just put a picture of billy in the dictionary next to the word narcissist. Text book definition.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

stargirl23

VIP Member
Even if he isn’t there’s clearly a criminal investigation against him. That is the biggest red flag, she’s just a number. He will get her pregnant and cheat on her he can’t and won’t change 😫
Honestly if someone told me they couldn’t see their kid I’d be questioning why. Not allowing them to take my child to the zoo 😂

Blahblah1987

It's interesting to see his newest fiancee's real face in his tiktok vs the posts she makes 👀 they actually look very alike...

It's laughable that he says she really knows him 🤣 she knows the love bombing version of himself he's allowed her to. Doubt she knows what he's really like 🤢

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
Wow that video is something else 😟he thinks he’s the man, doesn’t he. The ego is just getting bigger and bigger and he thinks he can get away with everything. Unfortunately for you Billy, you can’t delete your relationship with Mel or ‘the other two’ (quote from the father of the year).
and if it’s true that Leigha refused to do Claire’s law - that just proves she’s as bad as him and doesn’t care about her child

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Let’s address this TikTok shall we?

- you are insecure and that’s why you hide yourself on his lives and filter yourself to something silly.
- I question a mother who can move a man into their family home after knowing him only a couple of months at the most. Either you are just completely thick or just desperate and ignorant, time will tell on this one. However I would have alarm bells ringing on why this ‘man’ has no contact with his daughter (and his son on the way) and why he won’t be at the birth on the son etc. No woman in their right mind ‘looking after their son’ would fall into this category. And if he is ‘innocent’ and hasn’t done anything wrong, why isn’t he fighting til the death to see his daughter?
- a man who can’t help but upload TikTok’s about his ex whilst he’s apparently moved on and in love isn’t the one. He’s not happy with you. He’s using you as a rebound. It’s not a healthy relationship coming from his part.
- good for you, I hope you do but it doesn’t mean you don’t live in a council house?
- you’ve literally just retaliated uploading this TikTok… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

thanks 🤣

she Might be a nice girl but anyone who gets with that horrible piece of shit and moves him into the home she has with her son after a couple of weeks needs a massive wake up call. She’s going to learn the hard way. He won’t be changing for anyone cos he’s a narc. Only has his own interests at heart!

Attachments

• Heart

Blahblah1987

Mels Q&A... why is she saying she never wanted the OF life? She was happy enough and arrogant when it was supposedly bringing in 5 figures a month 🤔🥴

ann88

Chatty Member
985B4818-0780-4560-B519-5E48D30CF3B9.png
Lord it sounds like they’ve been together years, not approximately 6 weeks 😅you know NOTHING about Billy girl, he lovebombed her exactly like he did with Melissa, same scenario. How does she not see it? She must know who Mel is and probs went through her socials. I wouldn’t trust him with a plant, let alone with my (and my child’s) future

• Heart

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Or respect hers posting her with that vibrating toy thing while having dinner 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s clearly a very respectable woman 🙄🤣 uses sex toys in restaurants and let’s a man with potential DV charges move in with her and her son after a matter of weeks, she’s an idiot, that’s what she is 🤣

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
It says my fiancé at the bottom LOLLL

so how long do we give this guys? Also wtf is he wearing
---

We are watching the pattern repeat. Remember how they boasted about within 6 weeks him and forehead lived together etc. he’s now engaged and moved in with another girl in what, 2 weeks? 🤣🤣🤣🤡💀
Looks like a toddler dressed in dungarees ffs 😂😂

• Haha

Helloitsmeagain21

Chatty Member
Why would this new girl even look or go near him, considering he's got two small kids and a pregnant baby mum, wtf red flag.
Desperate little fish.

Blahblah1987

red flag altert. I’ll change for the right woman. Forehead was the right woman 😆. I feel sorry for leigha. I don’t think she realises how much of a creep he is
Why can't he just be a better person? Why does it have to be for someone? And if he cant just be better, why not for his children?? The boy is a walking red flag. What happened to all that time spent working on himself? 🤣

Blahblah1987

These woman moving random men they met online into their family home after a few weeks need their kids taken off them
Could not agree more.
She's accepted his past despite him being banned from seeing his child and moved him in instead of putting her kid first.
How can you possibly know someone enough in the space of a couple of weeks to move them into what should be your childs safe place?! And even worse given the situation with Mel and Aria!

chlophia2505

Having being in a relationship with an awful narcissist and going back time and time again even through terrible mistreatment then having a lightbulb moment, leaving and never going back I’m really rooting this is what she’s doing. She’s annoying as fuck but he’s definitely the rotten egg of the two

ariesmum2020

Chatty Member
Easiest and least attractive bird he’s had so far but sure, you’re totally safe horse face 🤡
I get the ick watching grown men and women comment on each others posts about them 🤣 and having names in bio. Very teenager style. But their relationship is literally the ones teenagers have. Embarrassing

Reactions: 8

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
They’re old videos, he’s posted that one about 18 months ago at the zoo. He’ll whip out the ‘treating her to a yes day’ video again soon. He reposts that around this time of year acting like it’s new. Where he makes out he’s taken her shopping & to get her nails done and women can fall over what a ‘super dad’ he is. Embarrassing.

• Wow

Blahblah1987

Leigha comes across as very insecure. All the extreme face tuning on her tiktok, and when she is in Billy's videos she's always covering her face or looking away from the camera. Perfect fit for our old narc to take advantage of