The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head šŸ„š

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
heā€™s on bail. there are bail conditions in place that he canā€™t have contact with melissa. that makes it difficult to arrange visits etc
Even when on bail fathers are still allowed contact. Theres obviously a lot more too it that we donā€™t know about but the fact heā€™s not allowed any contact with aria as well as Mel speaks volumes. Usually in cases Iā€™ve dealt with where restraining orders are in place and the mother/father canā€™t communicate with each other a contact arrangement will be made in court where for example Billy sees aria every Saturday at 10-12 at a contact centre. Either social worker or family member will drop off and collect aria so thereā€™s no contact between Mel and Billy. But heā€™s not even allowed that so thereā€™s obviously a lot more going on

Reactions: 4
Ew, heā€™s such a waste of space. Imagine ā€˜bringingā€™ up another manā€™s kid with your new girlfriend that youā€™ve known for 5 minutes but not being able to see your own (and even when he could, he chose not to?!) heā€™s disgusting.
saying he still sees his other daughter every other weekendā€¦ does he want a pat on the back for that? Thatā€™s shocking! He doesnā€™t deserve to be a dad!
he gives me major Stephen Bear vibes. He has such a cocky attitude thinking heā€™s untouchable and better offā€¦ itā€™ll all come crashing down. Once this desperate new girlfriend sees the light, he will no doubt be onto another victim and by the time heā€™s mid 30ā€™s there wonā€™t be any woman who will go anywhere near him due to his past and the majority of women having enough life experience by then to see through his narc ways and he will be very lonely. No doubt he will then just start on vulnerable younger girlsā€¦ heā€™s just so gross!

Reactions: 6
Ew, heā€™s such a waste of space. Imagine ā€˜bringingā€™ up another manā€™s kid with your new girlfriend that youā€™ve known for 5 minutes but not being able to see your own (and even when he could, he chose not to?!) heā€™s disgusting.
saying he still sees his other daughter every other weekendā€¦ does he want a pat on the back for that? Thatā€™s shocking! He doesnā€™t deserve to be a dad!
he gives me major Stephen Bear vibes. He has such a cocky attitude thinking heā€™s untouchable and better offā€¦ itā€™ll all come crashing down. Once this desperate new girlfriend sees the light, he will no doubt be onto another victim and by the time heā€™s mid 30ā€™s there wonā€™t be any woman who will go anywhere near him due to his past and the majority of women having enough life experience by then to see through his narc ways and he will be very lonely. No doubt he will then just start on vulnerable younger girlsā€¦ heā€™s just so gross!
Last month he was on Steven bears live gifting him. Says it all šŸ¤®

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And imagine moving a man in to ur home u have known 5 mins where ur son lives too so dangerous!!!

Also If heā€™s on bail wonā€™t he have to answer bail at his local station? And an address heā€™s granted bail to? So moving so far away wouldnā€™t be allowed?

Reactions: 2
Also If heā€™s on bail wonā€™t he have to answer bail at his local station? And an address heā€™s granted bail to? So moving so far away wouldnā€™t be allowed?
Yeah usually you have conditions of bail to stay at a fixed address or sign into a police station between x hours everyday

Reactions: 2
he will need to stay at a fixed address but that can be changed (maybe with permission from court). child arrangement orders can take months if not years to sort. melissa might want him to see aria but they canā€™t contact each other and that also means through third parties too. iā€™m not blaming her at all

How does Leigha know the truth lol, weā€™re you there babe? Girl be real delulu thinking that a man is put on Clareā€™s law and banned from his children is innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How does Leigha know the truth lol, weā€™re you there babe? Girl be real delulu thinking that a man is put on Clareā€™s law and banned from his children is innocent.
Someone on Melā€™s live said they knew Leigha and told her to ring and request a Claireā€™s law and she refused to do it but this girl apparently called and was told he is on there. Not sure how true it is though or if this girl was just saying it to get a response from Mel

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone on Melā€™s live said they knew Leigha and told her to ring and request a Claireā€™s law and she refused to do it but this girl apparently called and was told he is on there. Not sure how true it is though or if this girl was just saying it to get a response from Mel
Even if he isnā€™t thereā€™s clearly a criminal investigation against him. That is the biggest red flag, sheā€™s just a number. He will get her pregnant and cheat on her he canā€™t and wonā€™t change šŸ˜«

Even if he isnā€™t thereā€™s clearly a criminal investigation against him. That is the biggest red flag, sheā€™s just a number. He will get her pregnant and cheat on her he canā€™t and wonā€™t change šŸ˜«
Honestly if someone told me they couldnā€™t see their kid Iā€™d be questioning why. Not allowing them to take my child to the zoo šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Wow that video is something else šŸ˜Ÿhe thinks heā€™s the man, doesnā€™t he. The ego is just getting bigger and bigger and he thinks he can get away with everything. Unfortunately for you Billy, you canā€™t delete your relationship with Mel or ā€˜the other twoā€™ (quote from the father of the year).
and if itā€™s true that Leigha refused to do Claireā€™s law - that just proves sheā€™s as bad as him and doesnā€™t care about her child

Reactions: 9
How do we know heā€™s on bail or is this just something someone has assumed / made up?
We know an incident occurred and now heā€™s not allowed to contact melissa or see his kids from what theyā€™ve both said online. She said heā€™s ā€œlegallyā€ not allowed to see them.

Heā€™s also just got Isabella and Leigha in his TT bio. What happened with Melissa is NOT ariaā€™s fault. Heā€™s not doing himself any favours

Heā€™s also just got Isabella and Leigha in his TT bio. What happened with Melissa is NOT ariaā€™s fault. Heā€™s not doing himself any favours
Itā€™s so sad isnā€™t it. If I ever split from my partner thereā€™s no way Iā€™d disown my son and blame him like itā€™s his fault. Poor aria is the innocent one in this but sheā€™ll grow up knowing what Mel done for her while Billy wasnā€™t there and make her own mind up. As much as Mel has been nasty before you canā€™t deny sheā€™s a brilliant mum to aria and clearly puts her first

Reactions: 5
I think you only have to look on tik tok to realise heā€™s a huge red flag, dig deeper and youā€™d find out exactly what heā€™s like. If heā€™s under investigation for something then even more of a reason to stay away! Why sheā€™s risking all this with a child involved I honestly donā€™t know, he should be her priority and I wouldnā€™t want him round Billy at all!! He makes me sick šŸ¤¢ donā€™t know how anyone can go near him at all! Sheā€™s either getting a kick out of this, likes the attention/clout or thinks itā€™ll be different with herā€¦ I donā€™t think so hun!

I think you only have to look on tik tok to realise heā€™s a huge red flag, dig deeper and youā€™d find out exactly what heā€™s like. If heā€™s under investigation for something then even more of a reason to stay away! Why sheā€™s risking all this with a child involved I honestly donā€™t know, he should be her priority and I wouldnā€™t want him round Billy at all!! He makes me sick šŸ¤¢ donā€™t know how anyone can go near him at all! Sheā€™s either getting a kick out of this, likes the attention/clout or thinks itā€™ll be different with herā€¦ I donā€™t think so hun!
And if Billy is around long enough- wait till the poor boy starts school and the kids find out who his stepdad is.. letā€™s hope he will be gone in a few months
---
Also Mels old video popped up on my TikTok, hmmm Leigha sounds familiar? šŸ˜‚
AE445F50-8F30-4BD8-A6D5-D4D7133F5685.png
5EB60B5C-C069-4B1D-8973-AAF88626DF87.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10