The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 3 for these two : someone wanna do a summary?
---
Sorry for the bad grammar in the title! It posted without me finishing.

Reactions: 1
Not billy putting a tik tok up saying is it just him or is of slow at the moment no billy it’s probs just u that’s why ur begging for subs also go get a proper job then and provide for ur family properly seriously!

Reactions: 3
Not billy putting a tik tok up saying is it just him or is of slow at the moment no billy it’s probs just u that’s why ur begging for subs also go get a proper job then and provide for ur family properly seriously!
Defo just him. After seeing the Twitter no one will want to pay for that 🤮

Reactions: 2
He was also moaning about low views . I’d get sick of seeing him and move on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Won't use or drink tap water but will inject herself with god knows what. OK hun.
Love to know what she washes in of she won't use tap water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The obligatory 'we aren't together post'
But everyone is crazy and it’s just rumours and they definitely haven’t split up right? ‘It’s just a TikTok hun’, yes I’ve blocked him on social media but that’s normal? He’s just working and making content but it’s for our future together, he’s my soulmate xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But everyone is crazy and it’s just rumours and they definitely haven’t split up right? ‘It’s just a TikTok hun’, yes I’ve blocked him on social media but that’s normal? He’s just working and making content but it’s for our future together, he’s my soulmate xxxx
That’s so her I even read that in her annoying stuck up voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4