The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope for good cause we know their toxic 💀
Haha yeah right!
He'll come back from "working on himself" a whole new person 🙄 be more open and better at communicating and she'll fall for it yet again.
They'll have their perfect family Christmas and then in the new year it'll be back to the usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha yeah right!
He'll come back from "working on himself" a whole new person 🙄 be more open and better at communicating and she'll fall for it yet again.
They'll have their perfect family Christmas and then in the new year it'll be back to the usual.
You can literally see this happening

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently he’s not seeing aria at the moment. Scum. Imagine if a mother did that

Apparently he’s not seeing aria at the moment. Scum. Imagine if a mother did that
No sympathy for forehead. She knew he never saw his other daughter and felt super smug about it, now she’s in the same boat. Karma hits you fast. The only ones I feel for are the kids.

Reactions: 8
I reckon after her commenting saying he’s done the worst of the worst he’s definitely slept with another man or something along those lines
---
I reckon after her commenting saying he’s done the worst of the worst he’s definitely slept with another man or something along those lines

---
Where did she say he’s done the worst

Reactions: 1
Oh ok I didn’t see this … wonder what he done! He cheated on her before so what’s worse than that?
Hmm I’ve got no sympathy for her for many reasons but the only thing that comes to mind is DV.. and I really hope I’m wrong cause I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. But who knows what ‘worst of the worst’ mean to her, may be sleeping with another man 💁🏻‍♀️

She said on her Instagram stories he’s chosen not to see aria as he can’t be around her right now

She said on her Instagram stories he’s chosen not to see aria as he can’t be around her right now
Hmmm wonder if he’s been accused of something & police are involved? Weird for him to say that. OR he’s done something when he’s had the baby, like drugs, had sex with someone etc

Turns me a bit sick really that he’s chosen to not bother with his daughter because her mother doesn’t want to be with him. Quick enough to make a baby🙈

Hmmm wonder if he’s been accused of something & police are involved? Weird for him to say that. OR he’s done something when he’s had the baby, like drugs, had sex with someone etc
He said he needs to step back from her to work on his mental health and himself so can’t see her right now. I don’t think anything happened he just don’t care. He did it with his other daughter

He said he needs to step back from her to work on his mental health and himself so can’t see her right now. I don’t think anything happened he just don’t care. He did it with his other daughter
Oh to be a dad, wish I could do that when my mental health slipped.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she said on another tiktok comment he walked away from their daughter, so don't know why they've split but I'd say that's what's she's referring to when she says "worst of the worst".

I don’t think DV. I jus think he’s not a nice person. This line of work has fucked him up . The weird posts with other men. Sorry it’s not normal when you’re in a relationship with a woman!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.