The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her Instagram stories when she spoke about her busy few days then kept saying ‘we bathed aria then we got her to bed’ who’s the we babe? Pretending he hasn’t wormed his way back.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her Instagram stories when she spoke about her busy few days then kept saying ‘we bathed aria then we got her to bed’ who’s the we babe? Pretending he hasn’t wormed his way back.
I caught a bit of his live earlier and he said he had been to see the baby today so could be that maybe?

Reactions: 1
Take anything they say with a pinch of salt. They were in a hotel together this weekend and at the zoo last weekend. Does she really think people don’t see them out and about together 🤣 it’s all for clout

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed that too always we we we on everything she says her followers are so stupid she is definitely back with him in some way or not she’s even put on her tik tok comments he wants her back she can’t say no to him!
Can’t wait for the we are back together posts stronger than ever 😂😂😂
Have people seen them out and about together then?

Reactions: 5
What?? Tell me more
Her latest post on tik tok she’s replying to an ex lol she does make me laugh tho saying she didn’t know what she was going in to ok Melissa I think u did u just wanted to be smug and think u was the one to change him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is someone asking her to do a video on red flags to look out for? She couldn't see thr flag when it was being waved in her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is someone asking her to do a video on red flags to look out for? She couldn't see thr flag when it was being waved in her face 🤣
It’s not exactly hard to spot a red flag ffs 😂 if they’re bring a bit of a prick or disloyal then you’d assume it’s a red flag 😂

Reactions: 3
I was howling at her for putting that Ngl 😂
She’s so stupid though, it’s clearly real because he’s posted it about so much. And it just makes her look petty and full of tit then, I have no sympathy for her, she was happy with him gay baiting when she was spending the £££. He’s a bleep but so is she.

Reactions: 2