The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head šŸ„š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does! He did a Q&A the other day on his Instagram. I took a screenshot of it and been meaning to post on here.
I know it may be far fetched but looking at the photo he chose to answer this question is he not trying to say that this is his ā€˜girlfriendā€™ meaning his hand šŸ˜…

Reactions: 10
I really want to bleeping punch Melissa in the throat every time she talks!!! the constant ums umm ummmm & her hands!!!!! Constantly touching her hair and clicking her fake nails together I know people can be expressive when they talk with their hands but she is something else !! nothing grates on me more.
---
She literally canā€™t talk what so ever!! She can never spit her words out they all come out completely jumbled up n all. Itā€™s so painful to watch her do these speaking videos & the constant hand gestures are giving me the ick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it may be far fetched but looking at the photo he chose to answer this question is he not trying to say that this is his ā€˜girlfriendā€™ meaning his hand šŸ˜…
I think he just used a random photo. He was posting laying in a hotel bed with another girl as you could see her blonde hair

Reactions: 1
Yeah I thought he meant as in his gf is his ā€œright handā€ aka have a wank

Reactions: 4
I really want to bleeping punch Melissa in the throat every time she talks!!! the constant ums umm ummmm & her hands!!!!! Constantly touching her hair and clicking her fake nails together I know people can be expressive when they talk with their hands but she is something else !! nothing grates on me more.
---
She literally canā€™t talk what so ever!! She can never spit her words out they all come out completely jumbled up n all. Itā€™s so painful to watch her do these speaking videos & the constant hand gestures are giving me the ick!!
And when she does Q&A she always starts to answer with ā€˜soā€™ - if youā€™re skipping through the stories thatā€™s all you can hear ā€˜so so so so soā€™ šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah that's what I thought too

His latest instagram story shows a blonde girl so def a new girl on the scene šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

His latest instagram story shows a blonde girl so def a new girl on the scene šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Thereā€™s always been a new girl on the scene, even when he was still with Melissa šŸ˜‚

On another note it really makes me laugh how heā€™s trying to portray himself as this big family man šŸ˜‚it was exactly the same when he split up with the first baby mum - a couple of month of self pity, sad TikTokā€™s and then how heā€™s going to be better for his next partner, family is everything, showing his little girl. It will be soon a change of pace when he gets another OnlyFans ā€˜creatorā€™ he claims to be in love with šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Why would any girl want to get with a man who has a baby on the way and others heā€™s not allowed to see??

Reactions: 11
Why would any girl want to get with a man who has a baby on the way and others heā€™s not allowed to see??
I doubt he'll of told her why he's not allowed contact (if he's not allowed contact that is). Just seen a comment on his tiktok saying he can't get contact back and doesn't know why...

Baby mama #3 pendingā€¦. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
I sincerely hope she has a bit more about her šŸ˜¬

See he's back to posting his prosthetic on tiktok and promoting his only fans šŸ¤£ deleting everything pasted a while šŸ™„šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Also the video of him saying his new girlfriend has made him feel what he didn't with Melissa in 2 years šŸ¤” he felt enough to propose after 6 weeks with her soo... and you know, father 2 children, the 2nd very recently so what exactly was he feeling with Melissa? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.