The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not seen any of he’s lives.
he’s definitely playing the victim. I would love to know what he’s done is it just cheating but with who she won’t say because she’s protecting her daughter must be worse than cheating as we all knew that from before anyways.
I agree she definitely will have him back he knows that too

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t believe a word either of these two say. She knew his reputation, she reads here but she thought SHE was different, in her big moon head she blamed his exes not being good enough for him cheating and he’d never possibly cheat on her. You see the cycle again and again. I also wouldn’t put this past them to be pretending they’ve split to get her a house on the council quicker, she’s admitted she’s going to be squatting from Dec 1st in the house. Not to mention all the extra attention this is getting them without having actually said what he’s apparently done. Very convenient.

The only way they’ll stop getting back together is when HE decides he’s found someone else. She’ll always go back because she’s a lapdog & thinks that the ugly closeted man gives him some sort of status & reason to gloat.

Reactions: 8
Having being in a relationship with an awful narcissist and going back time and time again even through terrible mistreatment then having a lightbulb moment, leaving and never going back I’m really rooting this is what she’s doing. She’s annoying as duck but he’s definitely the rotten egg of the two

Reactions: 9
Having being in a relationship with an awful narcissist and going back time and time again even through terrible mistreatment then having a lightbulb moment, leaving and never going back I’m really rooting this is what she’s doing. She’s annoying as duck but he’s definitely the rotten egg of the two
Agree completely. It's not happened to me personally but someone I'm very close with. Cheating, mental and physical abuse. The turning point was when a baby was born and she kicked him to the curb and never looked back.

Reactions: 4
I just really hope she doesn’t go back I’m not her biggest fan but he’s absolutely vile and she needs to never go back to him for the sake of her and her daughter

Reactions: 5
I just really hope she doesn’t go back I’m not her biggest fan but he’s absolutely vile and she needs to never go back to him for the sake of her and her daughter
Yeah this is a time for people to rally around her not pull down. Like you say not her #1 fan but if she has left for good then bravo to her it’s a huge thing!

Not billy doing a video about the dick videos on tik tok being fake we already knew 😂😂😂 he’s only doing it because Melissa told everyone 😂😂😂 can tell the disappointment in he’s face

• Haha
Mel on live atm, when it first started it was constantly lagging for ages. She’s had to put her phone on airplane mode as Billy keeps calling on a withheld number. She said she can’t say too much but from the sounds of it it’s growing through court and she’s getting full custody and a restraining order. She said put it this way I do all I can to protect aria and it’s not just me saying he can’t see her, it’s out of my hands if that makes sense. Made it sound like court or social etc have said Billy’s not to be around her

• Wow
Actually feel really sorry for her and she’s clearly going through a lot more than she talks about. She’s just had to cut the live. He was stood banging at her front door constantly and she started crying. Her mod apparently lives down the road and has sent her partner to Mel’s to make Billy go. Apparently it’s a regular occurrence :( I went through similar with my ex and it was awful. I felt petrified in my own home she doesn’t deserve that at all as much as we can all agree she’s been a mug and isn’t the nicest of people. No one deserves that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s absolutely horrendous. She’s not perfect but no one deserves that especially if she’s done the right thing and is putting the safety / well-being of her child first. I hope she manages to get that restraining order and moves away where he doesn’t know. He is a waste of space

That’s absolutely horrendous. She’s not perfect but no one deserves that especially if she’s done the right thing and is putting the safety / well-being of her child first. I hope she manages to get that restraining order and moves away where he doesn’t know. He is a waste of space
Imagine turning up bashing on the door too knowing your poorly daughters in bed 😞 Mel’s face just dropped she genuinely looked so upset so seems like she’s putting up with a lot from him behind closed doors. I genuinely think moving and starting fresh will be the best thing for her and for once I feel she actually won’t get back with him

• Sad
Actually feel really sorry for her and she’s clearly going through a lot more than she talks about. She’s just had to cut the live. He was stood banging at her front door constantly and she started crying. Her mod apparently lives down the road and has sent her partner to Mel’s to make Billy go. Apparently it’s a regular occurrence :( I went through similar with my ex and it was awful. I felt petrified in my own home she doesn’t deserve that at all as much as we can all agree she’s been a mug and isn’t the nicest of people. No one deserves that
Oh my god how scary, I wouldn’t sleep. I watched some of her life earlier and she said a few times it’s not just her saying he can’t see the baby so there’s definitely something big going on. I hope for hers and the baby’s sake they get a new home away from him if he’s going to keep showing up uninvited

Reactions: 2
Oh my god how scary, I wouldn’t sleep. I watched some of her life earlier and she said a few times it’s not just her saying he can’t see the baby so there’s definitely something big going on. I hope for hers and the baby’s sake they get a new home away from him if he’s going to keep showing up uninvited
She said she won’t be saying anything about when/where she moves so he doesn’t know their location which must be so scary for her. I’d stay awake all night panicking if that were me going mad checking id locked all the doors

Reactions: 3
It’s absolutely awful. She doesn’t deserve that at all & how he can do that with his child there he needs help the disgusting vile human. I would have called the police

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely awful. She doesn’t deserve that at all & how he can do that with his child there he needs help the disgusting vile human. I would have called the police
I hope that’s what she did when she cut off the live

He has no shame I was on the live but exited it to do some work and that must’ve happened when I left. I feel sick at the idea of her going through it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.