The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s also just got Isabella and Leigha in his TT bio. What happened with Melissa is NOT aria’s fault. He’s not doing himself any favours
I looked a few days ago and he had all 3 of them in his bio! why change it

Reactions: 2
All of this 👏👏👏
Why she would seek out someone so clearly narcissistic is beyond me. Never would I invite into my house, where my children live, someone with a violent past.
Such a huge red flag how quickly and easily he up routed his life to move away from his kids.
He should be fighting tooth and nail to see Aria and the new baby when he arrives, not running away from his responsibilities playing with s*x toys on the internet.
She must really think herself something special to think she can change this narcissist. She'll only be good as long as he's getting something from her.

As for his latest tiktok, the honeymoon period ends when you love each other ffs 🤣 usually when you have responsibilities.
Nothing screams true love more than a few rose petals and some balloons 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Gosh catching up with this chat. So funny you guys.
---
Went straight to tik tok to watch the mentioned video 😂😂. You’re in the honeymoon period cause you’ve known each other. A few weeks 🤣🤣🤣
---
Billy’s insta story. Love that he reads here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Listen if I was at the big age of almost 30 and could pack up everything I own and it fit in my tiny shity car, to move 280 miles away, I’d be questioning what I’d done with my life to possess such little of value. He’s an embarrassment of the biggest proportion. He hasn’t had his own home without a women or parent, ever. He has no regular substantial & long-standing relationship with ANY of his children, he has cemented himself across the internet as a gay man’s sexual play thing, he has created such a ginormous and horrendous digital footprint of himself that no reputable employer will want him associated with them, and he wants to talk about lives being up to par. Hold shame Billy love, the call is coming from inside the house. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with such a fragile, small dicked man.

Reactions: 11
Listen if I was at the big age of almost 30 and could pack up everything I own and it fit in my tiny shity car, to move 280 miles away, I’d be questioning what I’d done with my life to possess such little of value. He’s an embarrassment of the biggest proportion. He hasn’t had his own home without a women or parent, ever. He has no regular substantial & long-standing relationship with ANY of his children, he has cemented himself across the internet as a gay man’s sexual play thing, he has created such a ginormous and horrendous digital footprint of himself that no reputable employer will want him associated with them, and he wants to talk about lives being up to par. Hold shame Billy love, the call is coming from inside the house. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with such a fragile, small dicked man.
Yes to all of this!! 👏👏👏 is he trying to convince the internet, or himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw some girl had laughed at him in the comments saying he said it’s an assumption the world may be round & how it sumed up how stupid he was and he’sdeleted it as I can’t find it now 😂😂😂 He really is a small dicked man isn’t he, so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘My little family’ 😂😂 no Billy, it’s a girl that you’ve met 2 months ago and her son. You’ve abandoned 2 families that were ‘yours’

she’s put a post up saying she’s had to move for her safety
Sounds like it’s defo DV then, she was saying on live once how she’s got to downsize and can’t have her dog for a while because of where she’s going so sounds like maybe a women’s refuge or secure living or maybe she’s gone to a flat for now that’s smaller until things are safer for her to move into her own place

So maybe ‘the worst thing’ that she was on about was he hit her when she was pregnant? Would that be a reason to stop contact with Aria?

I honestly don’t think anyone on the app makes me feel as physically sick as that repulsive wee rodent.

I’m not a reporter but I report his thirst traps 🤮 anytime they come up because they’re so vile. Almost always works too. Just FYI.

Not a fan of Mel either but I actually can’t cope with the second hand embarrassment I feel for the new horse faced bird.

Imagine being publicly used as a pawn by THAT to get back at his ex. Every video she’s in is just him making a dig at Mel. I’m mortified for her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So maybe ‘the worst thing’ that she was on about was he hit her when she was pregnant? Would that be a reason to stop contact with Aria?
No! Have just a friend go through a dv court case. He started when she was pregnant, kicked her etc, head butted her when the kid was in his arms etc and even Had a using a weapon charge against the child and he still got weekly/ overnights contact with the kid as the contact centres are too full.

What ever he’s done, it’s got to be really bad, as the court system is in favour of both parents having contact.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.