The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sisters are so pretty. Kim is looking more and more like Michael Jackson every week.
You see her sisters recoil from that phone camera when she's on the golf buggy. Why don't they tell her to bugger off?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sisters are so pretty. Kim is looking more and more like Michael Jackson every week.
You see her sisters recoil from that phone camera when she's on the golf buggy. Why don't they tell her to bugger off?
at least Kim makes it sound like she pays for everything.

Reactions: 3
Ok, she's in a lovely place with her family- I don't think you can really say her life is tragic. I agree it's all very self-admiring and speaks to a deep need for validation. I feel a bit sorry for her, but not that sorry as she's enjoying Marbella and I'm doing the housework in not sunny norn irn!

She literally can’t help herself…..oh look I’ve no top on and I’m gonna burn my leathery tits 😳
Wtf do her sisters think if she is like that with their husbands in the pool. I find it all very strange! Gorgeous location tho

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2069816Out of bleeping order! You nasty witch.
She is beyond vile
---
So where to start with these pics…..
So she’s got the leather tits half out AGAIN!!! for what reason Kimmy 🤣
I’ve heard it all now Kimmy you and that fast metabolism…..Botox only lasts 6 weeks!….would hate to be u 🤣🤣🤣
Are we taking bets on how long it will be before she replies to our comments by sporting a new pair of earrings allegedly bought by her “delectable husband?”
Of course they will have to have the brand logo to make it obvious. Pure trash.
I’m still disgusted she posted a picture of the guy from Harvey Nics. She definitely didn’t ask for permission to do that.
Kim Constable you really are the scum of the earth. You don’t have a single redeemable feature. Selfish narcissist to the bone.
should send the photo to the store

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Again sorry to ask how sad is it to be a ‘real’ vegan when everyone is enjoying gorgeous food and ur eating a VEGAN BURGER!!! AGAIN How BORING 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Must of got wrote off today and too blocked to go out for dinner... She will be ragin as she had that outfit especially picked out

• Haha
Must of got wrote off today and too blocked to go out for dinner... She will be ragin as she had that outfit especially picked out
Clearly has as the sister hasnt anything up either, and they still havent went for the daily walk, apparent see dip. They probably had a big gangbang they all look the type. Again this shows you she has no real friends as she always goes on holiday with her sisters.

Reactions: 1
She doesn't vary her diet much does she? Stg it's like she lives on vegan burgers, she posts about them incessantly!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.