The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately there wasn't enough room for the non vegan threaded but we should defo use that for next time thanks to @NINAT @Cutthebull for the suggestions if you could a recap thanks

Reactions: 5
See she is now sporting goggles! Why tho I’ve no idea given they are not getting blinded with blizzards! Yesterday she said they didn’t have goggles!

Reactions: 2
Is a lot of the stuff in the job ad not just the legal minimum that an employer should provide (pensions etc, not the beer in the office lol)? Yet she makes it sound like a bonus. Chancer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is a lot of the stuff in the job ad not just the legal minimum that an employer should provide (pensions etc, not the beer in the office lol)? Yet she makes it sound like a bonus. Chancer 🤣
To me it sounds as though trying to hard. And people that usually post all that tit - the job will be tit. Poor poor potential victim. DO NOT work for this woman.

Reactions: 4
Now we're supposed to believe the latest clip of "someone" filming as they are skiing is kim herself...no love you just gave someone your phone🙄..try harder 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but 30k for a senior designer!! - jog on Kim ffs. Bump up the wages a bit - Jesus. But I suppose they get their christmas break without it coming off the holiday allowance!! lol Lucky lucky people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but 30k for a senior designer!! - jog on Kim ffs. Bump up the wages a bit - Jesus. But I suppose they get their christmas break without it coming off the holiday allowance!! lol Lucky lucky people.
Don't forget the bottle of beer and double expresso - tit I might consider cutting my salary by more than half just for that!

• Haha
How do we warn people???
Total load of tit!!
She has left out ‘must be functioning alcoholic but would consider non functioning’ and ‘you must support your community and fellow earthlings by never having any vaccination’

I feel for people who perhaps leave a stable job for something they think is more exciting and find out what a tit show the whole thing is!

She has left out ‘must be functioning alcoholic but would consider non functioning’ and ‘you must support your community and fellow earthlings by never having any vaccination’

I feel for people who perhaps leave a stable job for something they think is more exciting and find out what a tit show the whole thing is!
And sorry - 'The days of slogging to work with a bad flu or cold are over'.... What half decent employer doesn't include sick leave in their package? Work from home - who doesn't do that these days??? This ad really should come with a warning. How do we get this out there????

Reactions: 2
How do we warn people???
Total load of tit!!
“Hugs and kisses on arrival at the office and leaving”?! WTF? How weird is that? Also my favourite part “the iconic Kim Constable”?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She definitely wrote that herself. She’s a dose!
---
House renovations? Sure I thought she said her house was too dilapidated to renovate? I think she’s getting “renovations” and “redecorating” mixed up. Some new carpets and a lick of paint is redecorating.
Also the restaurant where they went for lunch “bent over backwards to accommodate them” apparently 🤣🤣 That’s literally their job. Why does she always try to imply that she’s very important and is somehow singled out for extra special treatment!? She’s very basic and clearly isn’t used to good service and feels like she’s the only one to get it because she thinks she is someone. I think this shows she feels a bit inferior so has to make herself feel very important. That’s quite sad actually.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.