The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she get the fox eye threads done? If so, that trend died a very quick death due to the issues they cause!
She’s had them done twice, at least she has shown the process on Insta twice. How can that be good for your face?! Clearly it isn’t!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s got wind of Caroline Girvans app coming and is trying to claw back a bit of credibility as in her insta account as it is now is pure narcissistic crap and inappropriate memes with a worrying alcohol consumption for a supposed fitness person (😂)
Bit late in the day though for pretty much every dog in the street knows she is just trying to make a fast pound and has no stock among real fitness people, she is an embarrassment of a mother and obviously incredibly insecure as a wife.
I honestly don’t think she could survive without insta and her heavily filtered selfies she is desperate for any form of gratification and I think may well just have to accept everyone has an opinion and this platform is just a way for regular people to express themselves.
Suck it up!!
And I have no recollection of anyone on here having it in for any of her ‘associates’ does she even have any 🤷‍♀️
Poor little me trope is pure 🥱

Reactions: 4
So what I’m reading into all that is that she herself is trying to disassociate her name from OnlyFitness and let the negativity around her die down before it’s launch in case people research her, read here and then give it a bodyswerve. She’s basically admitting that she herself has a reputation that will hurt that brand. She talks specifically about not wanting the name Kim Constable to be attached to that brand and how online trolls are trying to hurt her business. I think she means us. I mentioned yesterday she should have her own lifestyle account and she has responded to that in her stories. Thank you Kim 😘
So the idea of using her full name always for Google searches, I guess will now have to include OnlyFitness.

Kim, I know you will be reading this….I think you absolutely should pull back from Instagram. If you have to pay people to follow you it’s already defeating the purpose. But more than anything, if you want to be a positive influence in your business then stop being so greedy and dishonest. Stop treating your customer like crap and then bragging about it. Stop lying, being underhand and misrepresenting everything about yourself and your programmes.
I don’t think people here are going after her colleagues? Is that elsewhere or did she make that up to try and act like she cares about others?
F8CD7C8A-C515-409F-8FED-3A83B4B6D5D6.jpeg

434818A3-C68B-4BE3-BAF9-6FEA5A9CFFC7.jpeg

FD044587-8ECF-4268-8609-32456E75F04A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
So what I’m reading into all that is that she herself is trying to disassociate her name from OnlyFitness and let the negativity around her die down before it’s launch in case people research her, read here and then give it a bodyswerve. She’s basically admitting that she herself has a reputation that will hurt that brand. She talks specifically about not wanting the name Kim Constable to be attached to that brand and how online trolls are trying to hurt her business. I think she means us. I mentioned yesterday she should have her own lifestyle account and she has responded to that in her stories. Thank you Kim 😘
So the idea of using her full name always for Google searches, I guess will now have to include OnlyFitness.

Kim, I know you will be reading this….I think you absolutely should pull back from Instagram. If you have to pay people to follow you it’s already defeating the purpose. But more than anything, if you want to be a positive influence in your business then stop being so greedy and dishonest. Stop treating your customer like crap and then bragging about it. Stop lying, being underhand and misrepresenting everything about yourself and your programmes.
I don’t think people here are going after her colleagues? Is that elsewhere or did she make that up to try and act like she cares about others?
View attachment 2112847
View attachment 2112848
View attachment 2112849
Absolutely. She's throwing her toys out of the pram due to the lack of control. Nobody has gone after any of her associates. Load of tit Kimbo. And yes Onlyfitness needs to be included in New thread title. And see Kimbo we have done you another favour by spuring you on with this new app. May it last longer than the first one. All those bought followers and now you're going to shut them down? Bye bye then

Reactions: 6
What about just keeping it simple and more searchable: Kim Constable Sculpted Vegan Only Fitness. Not the most inspiring but functionable to serve our purpose.
Sounds good. I’d maybe add ‘latest con’ onto the onlyfitness part 😂

• Haha
Can it be that time already??
Time for a new thread.. how do we narrow her antics down to a thread suggestion lol.

• Haha

View attachment 2112847
View attachment 2112848
View attachment 2112849
My guess is it comments about Mark ... and then her own coaches and moderators are really mean sometimes. Like when Jenny put down Nicole Wilkins. Also when they used Caroline G as an example that home workout outs wont build legs. I imagine she getting flack from people because she is slandering them. I imagine also her sisters are getting comments since she tags them. I would think too that people may be reporting her about her horse content. Saying she semi professional, riding without a hat....... goes on and on. The time she posted the texts where her and her staff were calling clients ugly.

Reactions: 8
Just noticed this too……Kimmy Ud need to watch ur horse don’t throw his head up he will knock his brains out on that roof joist which is right above where ur cross tie them OH AND I don’t know much about horses but I don’t think that’s where ur supposed to attach to!!!! 😱😱😱😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She will of course lie and say she had loads of messages asking her not to leave insta and pretending they like her drivel. And as for saying she gets thousands of messages a day and responds to them all…… what a lot of nonsense!

Reactions: 10
She will of course lie and say she had loads of messages asking her not to leave insta and pretending they like her drivel. And as for saying she gets thousands of messages a day and responds to them all…… what a lot of nonsense!
The ‘thousands’ of messages bahahahahahahaha 😂

• Haha
Onlyfitness is such a terrible name - it sounds so much like onlyfans… although I wouldn’t be surprised if onlyfans was her next cash grab 🤣

• Haha
Throwing the toys out of the pram in thon rant, blaming her trolling from being a fake vegan is bullshit
She failed to mention the lack of humanity she has
‘Homeschooling’, abandoning the kids to holiday, the tit form training, fake followers and bots, her stinking attitude, her droopy ass eyebrow anyone else want to add ? 😂😂
I think her being a fake vegan is the least of her problems

• Haha
She seems to be contradicting herself. Saying trolls dont bother her. She finds it funny etc but then she’s thinking of stopping posting on insta. Why can’t she just be honest. If she was a more honest real person who didn’t try to be better than others, she would get more of a positive feed back. Talk about the highs & lows of life. Admit when she’s wrong & how to better herself in certain areas instead of the constant condescending bullshit. That’s why people get annoyed watching her. It’s like car crash tv. She’s a smart girl. Surely she sees this? Would her family not tell her the truth? Also the comments she sends on fb to the general public are horrific. She finds this funny & posts her replies. Not professional at all. It would put other people off buying her programmes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems to be contradicting herself. Saying trolls dont bother her. She finds it funny etc but then she’s thinking of stopping posting on insta. Why can’t she just be honest. If she was a more honest real person who didn’t try to be better than others, she would get more of a positive feed back. Talk about the highs & lows of life. Admit when she’s wrong & how to better herself in certain areas instead of the constant condescending bullshit. That’s why people get annoyed watching her. It’s like car crash tv. She’s a smart girl. Surely she sees this? Would her family not tell her the truth? Also the comments she sends on fb to the general public are horrific. She finds this funny & posts her replies. Not professional at all. It would put other people off buying her programmes.
This is exactly it 👏
It's the condescending attitude that grinds on people.
You comment and you get a passive aggressive response. That is not professional.
Her account has been called out for a long time here.. everyone stating its not a professional account.
With all her drinking, stupid dancing and excessive buying of branded items that we are all so so jealous of.

Of course this platform bothers her lol.

Check our her body language when she states otherwise and also when she mentions the thousands of messages.

She said yesterday that she knows loads will be disappointed if she pulls back as she too follows accounts she finds inspiring 🤣🤣🤣
Bad form on lat pull downs, lying leg curls ..excessive drinking, puckered eyebrow, neglected children... somehow im finding little to be inspired by so far.

I didnt make the connection before but omg.. only fans and only fitness.... too close 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would you really take an app seriously with that name and want to run your fitness business through it?
Or would it end up a platform for pt's to showcase their ripped abs...and some 😂😂🤭
---
I definitely think new thread needs to tie in the correlation between sculpted vegan and Kim constable.
Her business us growing rapidly 🙄 let's help her maximise her exposure without spending loads on advertising campaigns.

Also forgot to mention, I believe her ad campaigns were reported for false claims on menopause?
Did she win it as she claims...not that I recall.. I believe she tweaked her wording and got it reinstated.

Don’t know how to feel over this mornings speech…..oh yes sorry I do kimbo I think ur the head….now I don’t know why u would think ur family would be in danger ur beef is that u don’t like being called out on ur bullshit!!! Maybe just maybe if ur were a little bit more humble??? As for being jealous granted maybe some are but nope not me I just enjoy the entertainment 😳

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.