The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her I think she does go the whole way to complete failure………….

on Saturdays while pretending to be a professional rider! Oh and while parenting I think that’s a pretty epic fail too!

He’s not that old himself just in bad health
Word on the street has it the gps/doctors have told him if his heart stops that’s it from the amount of steroids

He’s know to put his clients on little to nothing food and steroids and lots of dangerous fat burners

I think he put a client in hospital due to

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand is she says she can’t bend over much doing bent over rows due to her lower back issues! I’ve lower back issues so I don’t do them 🤷‍♀️ it’s a waste of time if you can’t do them properly! Just do supported rows! She’s a stupid witch & she has the worst form for every exercise she does

Reactions: 9
She’s bound to be BOILED lying on that stone !! 😂😂😂 all for the gram how utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Oh lord, that’s f*cking hilarious. She thinks she’s some kind of model. Think she set a timer or do you think she actually had some last take this pic? And if the latter why on earth would they not warn her she’s going to look like an absolute tit! 🙊 She really has no perception how she comes across.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s hammered……again! Look at her eyes! Her speech is slurred and come on Kimmy, the age old “annnnnd relax” post, really? Another watch, how boring. We’ve said it before but maybe double glazing would be a better investment? Or maybe an upgrade of your engagement ring, that one is very basic for a “millionaire”.
A Rolex won’t keep you warm in the winter or stop mould growing on your kids bedroom walls.

Attachments

• Heart
She’s hammered……again! Look at her eyes! Her speech is slurred and come on Kimmy, the age old “annnnnd relax” post, really? Another watch, how boring. We’ve said it before but maybe double glazing would be a better investment? Or maybe an upgrade of your engagement ring, that one is very basic for a “millionaire”.
A Rolex won’t keep you warm in the winter or stop mould growing on your kids bedroom walls.
She clearly has no factor in shes so red... Watch those leather tits kimmy

• Haha
For the love of God could Ryan not have bought her a new pair of earrings??
And yes it’s filter central tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.