The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her latest fb post? She only went and posted the weirdest filtered pic of the whole holiday 🤣 Does she think people believe she looks like that?

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her latest fb post? She only went and posted the weirdest filtered pic of the whole holiday 🤣 Does she think people believe she looks like that?
Yes and never mind her - that slimey big glipe of a husband in his speedos :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments are hilarious. She barely looks like the same person in the 'I'm considerably richer than yeow' and the almost naked in the pool pics. Completely different nose, lips, cheeks, face shape, etc etc etc. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping boiling but the twit has to get the Hermes scarf out, brilliant 🤣🤣 Pit stains on the pink dress incoming 🤮
A scarf?! In Marbella?!?! What a balloon! The dress looks tit on her. I think the scarf was to try and cover the unforgiving bits of the dress that didn’t suit her shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Caroline G just dropped she has an app forthcoming!!!!!! I wonder if she knows that her pictures were used at a recent live.

• Wow
Christ on a bike, why would you think buggie smugglers are a good look? 🤢 if I was rest of the family I’d be mortified being in the same shot. Proves neither have class and certainly no style
He's so gay it's crying out of him, he needs to come out and be happy but probably hard on his line of work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A scarf?! In Marbella?!?! What a balloon! The dress looks tit on her. I think the scarf was to try and cover the unforgiving bits of the dress that didn’t suit her shape.
Money doesn't buy you taste! Clearly as demonstrated by Kim! She's trying too hard and the dress look wrong on her! Probably great on a 20 something but not on manly over filled Jimbo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ali express sandals 👌
Ali express herpes scarf 👌
Sausage skin dress 👌
Ali express earrings 👌
Facetune filter 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtaf is this?
5FBC4209-9ED6-4AD4-B418-C764CBE7E7FF.jpeg

Is it a flipper? I swear she’s an alien. How many toes does she have? Worst feet ever!

• Haha
For new thread suggestions can we include 'Kim Constable' and / or 'The Sculpted Vegan' as its the thread titles that seem to make it this site easier to find in a google search. Nice to keep our community growing!

• Heart
I’m shocked not travelling first class or in a private jet!!! Tell ya what Kimmy ya won’t be getting free champers from them 😂😂😂😂
She'll be that excited getting home to her tired damp house she'll not care.
---
Caroline G just dropped she has an app forthcoming!!!!!! I wonder if she knows that her pictures were used at a recent live.
Had a nosey - this looks like its going to be fantastic - hey Kimbo where's your app?? Both the TSV flop and this new OnlyFans / Fitness shambles eh??? Caroline is one classy lady and knows how to do things properly. The best thing about her? Her genuine beautiful spirit that shines through!

Last edited:
She'll be that excited getting home to her tired damp house she'll not care.
---

Had a nosey - this looks like its going to be fantastic - hey Kimbo where's your app?? Both the TSV flop and this new OnlyFans / Fitness shambles eh??? Caroline is one classy lady and knows how to do things properly. The best thing about her? Her genuine beautiful spirit that shines through!
She will probably hold off now and copy it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.