The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zzzzz Vuitton wanker she always has to put a wee label/logo at every opportunity it's getting boring kimmy we could start a bingo game and we would get a full house in a half hour
A crinkled carrier bag desperately being packed in suitcase to position beside suitcase when home for photo to pretend to show you have unpacked. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did not go into the sea she's lying again...the med is freezing just now

Reactions: 2
Good morning Kimbo!! 🔧 🔧🔧🔧
1681890810708.png

The state of her unfiltered face. She looks absolutely horrendous! That excessive alcohol intake is really showing now. She looks puffy, tired and old! What a mess! Botox won't help Kimbo!

Jesus Christ, and that’s with a “subtle filter”?! That forehead and those eyebrow dents, that’s not normal. That’s something gone very wrong.
Did she get the fox eye threads done? If so, that trend died a very quick death due to the issues they cause!

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, and that’s with a “subtle filter”?! That forehead and those eyebrow dents, that’s not normal. That’s something gone very wrong.
I think Lisa and Geri are taking the piss out of her now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
See she’s talking about all her close friends today, she’s paranoid we all know she has no one except that creepy husband and the family who see her because she buys their time. Her lack of control here must drive her mad, the threat of the cyber detectives again can’t be far away 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
See she’s talking about all her close friends today, she’s paranoid we all know she has no one except that creepy husband and the family who see her because she buys their time. Her lack of control here must drive her mad, the threat of the cyber detectives again can’t be far away 🤣🤣
Absolutely - such lack of control eh Kimbo. And you can't even address us directly as your coach has advised you not to. We shouldn't trigger you any more - but yet we do. Because we call out your bullshit that your staff (friends) won't. We see through you. But at least you have good friends like Wim who you could trust with your life and tell your innermost secrets to - because thats what most normal people would class as a good friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes the biggest troll of herself!
Shes blocked me so I don't see her tit now unless I can be bothered to log in to my old insta account.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.