The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and those bloody earrings! Again! She’s like Marge Simpson in the episode where she wants to join the posh people club but only has one designer suit so just keeps wearing that until they spot she’s a fraud and reject her. And tonight’s filter is verging on the Michael Jackson look with the skinny nose. Great entertainment for a Friday night. Thanks Kimmy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear god, she’s utterly smashed in that video post from last night and the filter is bizarre. Mortified for her too telling the waiter to keep pouring the fizz and her woeful attempt at flirting and fishing for compliments from the poor guy. Great entertainment, keep boozing and posting Kimbo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have to be the most boring family. Literally all they do is drink, day in day out whether at home or abroad! and take more holidays without their kids than with them - they really are unbelievably self absorbed fake pretentious people!
---
Dear god, she’s utterly smashed in that video post from last night and the filter is bizarre. Mortified for her too telling the waiter to keep pouring the fizz and her woeful attempt at flirting and fishing for compliments from the poor guy. Great entertainment, keep boozing and posting Kimbo 🤣🤣
Omg, why not just taste it if you are going to pretend you belong there then taste the champagne when offered 🙈🙈 I can’t cope with her!! I wonder are the others equally ignorant or mortified 😬😬

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how her sister cleverly turned around and walked backwards when Kimmy scanned the camera in her direction when they were out walking this morning?
Not everyone wants their life plastered all over the gram.
I say good for her.. AND .her figure is 😍 😍

Reactions: 10
The insecurity and self loathing is palpable.

No one who is content in their skin and with their life plasters every moment of it all over socials with an edge of arrogance and I’m better than you smugness. I’m on holiday are you jealous?? Look at my new watch are you raging??? I’m so fit etc etc. But let me filter that photo and check it’s at my best angle first 😭 It’s just all so desperate and cringey.

There’s also an element of stupidity there too for instead of living the millionaires dream ( 😂 ) she is coming across as if she’s never been on a decent holiday in her life - not very classy 😬 She must be really worried he’ll stray honestly it’s like she’s married some sort of control freak pimp.

But the best part of all those stories is the fact that they are done 100% for us here - she truly thinks we are annoyed and so envious when in fact it’s her that is raging - because she has no control here and is furious we can say what we want about her - and there’s nothing anyone has said over the years that is untrue it’s just that we are all baffled and entertained in equal measures 🤷‍♀️

How absolutely infuriating this platform must be for her.

Kimmy put the phone down and try and enjoy your holiday, find a decent book to read or go site seeing - expand your mind meditate anything just stop with the immature drivel.
Give yourself a break yeah 🤙

• Heart
Reactions: 13

No one who is content in their skin and with their life plasters every moment of it all over socials with an edge of arrogance and I’m better than you smugness. I’m on holiday are you jealous?? Look at my new watch are you raging??? I’m so fit etc etc. But let me filter that photo and check it’s at my best angle first 😭 It’s just all so desperate and cringey.

There’s also an element of stupidity there too for instead of living the millionaires dream ( 😂 ) she is coming across as if she’s never been on a decent holiday in her life - not very classy 😬 She must be really worried he’ll stray honestly it’s like she’s married some sort of control freak pimp.

But the best part of all those stories is the fact that they are done 100% for us here - she truly thinks we are annoyed and so envious when in fact it’s her that is raging - because she has no control here and is furious we can say what we want about her - and there’s nothing anyone has said over the years that is untrue it’s just that we are all baffled and entertained in equal measures 🤷‍♀️

Kimmy put the phone down and try and enjoy your holiday, find a decent book to read or go site seeing - expand your mind meditate anything just stop with the immature drivel.
So well said.
Wonder who has the kids while she’s gone?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how her sister cleverly turned around and walked backwards when Kimmy scanned the camera in her direction when they were out walking this morning?
Not everyone wants their life plastered all over the gram.
I say good for her.. AND .her figure is 😍 😍
Her sister is beautifu
So well said.
Wonder who has the kids while she’s gone?
The kids will likely be fending for themselves but as Kimmy reads here I’m sure she will tell us. It is pathetic that she can’t just set her phone down and enjoy her holiday.

Reactions: 4
Life skills! That seems to be mantra of many home edders- so they’ll be grand.
The youngest is only 11? And it definitely seems to me he needs looking after. Surely she has somebody looking after them?

Reactions: 1
The youngest is only 11? And it definitely seems to me he needs looking after. Surely she has somebody looking after them?
The eldest lads are prob old enough to look after them but you’d like to think perhaps their grandmother would be staying or something

Reactions: 1
Aw booooo hoooooo kimbo ur life is just tragic admit it u hate every minute of having to train to keep up appearances which thankfully ur admitting to ain’t that good anymore that poor face just needs MORE Botox 😂😳😂
---
Is it jus me or does anyone else think her sisters are naturally more beautiful??? They poss have had work done but seriously look more natural 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Aw booooo hoooooo kimbo ur life is just tragic admit it u hate every minute of having to train to keep up appearances which thankfully ur admitting to ain’t that good anymore that poor face just needs MORE Botox 😂😳😂
---
Is it jus me or does anyone else think her sisters are naturally more beautiful??? They poss have had work done but seriously look more natural 🤷‍♀️
That chat about her Botox really made me laugh. Yes Kimmy we see your forehead and those awful dents on your eyebrow. But sure you got those done the last time and it made no difference.
Yes her sisters are way more beautiful than Kimbo. Even though Kim is the youngest, she looks much older than them. If they have had any work done it is much more subtle and more natural looking than Kim’s work. They are really pretty.

---
Her sisters are also older than her. Both natural & lovely people I was told. I think they get upset by the way Kim behaves & I know they don’t agree with all the work she gets done!

I think she uses her insta as a personal diary / memory book. The crap she posts would only ever be of interest to her. It varies between boring to bizarre yet entertaining. But definitely not professional. Here’s a thought Kimmy, why not start a Kim Constable personal page for most of your rubbish, just like you did with your horses? The crap you post doesn’t belong on your business page and I’m sure the 50 legit followers you have are thinking wtf!

Reactions: 6

Exactly. Why not let her team take over the account and post fitness content. Post about the current challenge.
---
so she doesn’t want to walk with family because her life is a roller coaster ?
---
I think she uses her insta as a personal diary / memory book. The crap she posts would only ever be of interest to her. It varies between boring to bizarre yet entertaining. But definitely not professional. Here’s a thought Kimmy, why not start a Kim Constable personal page for most of your rubbish, just like you did with your horses? The crap you post doesn’t belong on your business page and I’m sure the 50 legit followers you have are thinking wtf!
She tried to do that and charge for it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.