The Sculpted Vegan #7 Pissed on the piste, pilling on the pounds, identifies as a millionaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know how to feel over this mornings speech…..oh yes sorry I do kimbo I think ur the head….now I don’t know why u would think ur family would be in danger ur beef is that u don’t like being called out on ur bullshit!!! Maybe just maybe if ur were a little bit more humble??? As for being jealous granted maybe some are but nope not me I just enjoy the entertainment 😳
What a load of self-pitying and indulgent dribble. Looking for sympathy from her handful of genuine faithful followers. You bring this all on yourself Kimbo with your arrogance. No-one is wanting to hurt your family - they are all unfortunate innocents in your charade - apart from that slimy glipe for a husband who is just as bad. Also, no need for me to be a jealous head - not at all Kimbo. I have all I need and want in life and am very happy. My reason for being here? Pure entertainment and choosing to spend a bit of my spare time on free speech and challenging you on your bullshit as you shut down anything you don't agree with or like on those channels that you have control over. Have a nice day now x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked she’s changing accounts with all the followers she bought. Wondering what the real reason is behind this change. . . .

Reactions: 3
She hasn't read on here for years. Literally THOUSANDS of messages - We KNOW there are not thousands. You do care about what we say - its the lack of control. And you keep lying and exaggerating. We are widely jealous :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and in pain. She is giving Megan Markle a run for her money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s full of crap. Making out as if it’s the silent ones. Actually it’s quite the opposite. It’s the ones she can’t keep silent. Every other person that speaks up, her and her team silence by blocking and deleting. Any customers that voice concern about the way they’ve been treated….blocked and denied further access to the service they’ve paid for.
Kim you personally created the need for us to come here. I’m not some random troll. I don’t post on any other boards here. I’m an ex customer who was disgusted by how you treat your customers and your dishonest practices. This is the only place I can have a voice about that. You even deleted your fb reviews section because you don’t like being called out or held accountable. This is on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 1

New thread title seeing she has a new I..G its only right 😎

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.