Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
This really made me chuckle….
E6944F3C-BF8D-441F-9780-7C067767E3EF.jpeg

Now Kimbo, we realise you can’t hate schools that much seeing as you run your groups like this - obedient, non questioning or get disciplined/expelled. You’re a complete idiot but you’re great entertainment.

Do you never get tired of living your life with the sole purpose of trying to convince people you’re something you’re not? Yeah, we get it…you’re sculpted, a vegan, never tell lies, look so young (filtered), dripping in designer gear, a millionaire, have a million followers on insta, a great parent, a home schooler (when it suits) etc etc. It’s all engineered fiction. One big smoke screen. The real you must be really shitty if you have to live your life playing make believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Has she ever watched any of the skiing events on TV? Maybe she should be coaching the olympic team? I mean she seems to know it all.
3 days of skiing. 'we always ski as a family' 'we never ski with poles' - 3 days Kim and you are now Eddie the fucking Eagle.

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Poor Kimbo - Second from last with Peter with the worst dressage score of the day. And eliminated with Big Cat, not a great day at the office.
But failure makes her happy so she should be over the moon.
1679762670670.png

• Haha
  • Wow

sammy44

Humility is such a wonderful characteristic. She thinks she’s making us all jealous with her bragging but instead it simply reinforces her poor self esteem and constant need for attention. Those of us with inner confidence don’t need to brag about our wealth to strangers. It must be awful to know inside that no one really likes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

noseynerys

I’m honestly so reticent to post here but have watched this looper and listened to her BS for too long. A) she is 100 per cent not a vegan. A close associate of mine has prepared food/drinks and this is complete nonsense. They have gone so far as to say she isn’t a vegetarian B) I know of Kim of old. Mummy let her do whatever the hell she wanted from no age. Aged 16 she was in a relationship with chef in her home turf area of East Antrim, a lovely guy but much older than her. Even at that stage, so manipulative. Ate him up, spat him out. But make no mistake Kim was at this age deemed a Femme Fatale. Couldn’t get enough. C) Ryan. After knowing of Kimmy those many years ago, and not forgetting her, when I read she was with RC, I actually felt sorry for her. Make no mistake, these body changes…tits ‘done’ 🤣, imperfections ‘done’, the ‘mane’ are all for his benefit. This guy is something else. Knew the girl he was with pre-Kimmy. Enough said. Also he’s just sold his company or shares in, for mega money, hence why the £20K ski-trip. Those of us round the BT6/7/8 area are gutted we will no longer see this ‘gent’ round and about ‘representing’ these young Ulster guys in his ‘Hermes’ sliders 🤢. Knowing him, we should fell sorry for her and the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

angel911

Chatty Member
The insecurity and self loathing is palpable.

No one who is content in their skin and with their life plasters every moment of it all over socials with an edge of arrogance and I’m better than you smugness. I’m on holiday are you jealous?? Look at my new watch are you raging??? I’m so fit etc etc. But let me filter that photo and check it’s at my best angle first 😭 It’s just all so desperate and cringey.

There’s also an element of stupidity there too for instead of living the millionaires dream ( 😂 ) she is coming across as if she’s never been on a decent holiday in her life - not very classy 😬 She must be really worried he’ll stray honestly it’s like she’s married some sort of control freak pimp.

But the best part of all those stories is the fact that they are done 100% for us here - she truly thinks we are annoyed and so envious when in fact it’s her that is raging - because she has no control here and is furious we can say what we want about her - and there’s nothing anyone has said over the years that is untrue it’s just that we are all baffled and entertained in equal measures 🤷‍♀️

How absolutely infuriating this platform must be for her.

Kimmy put the phone down and try and enjoy your holiday, find a decent book to read or go site seeing - expand your mind meditate anything just stop with the immature drivel.
Give yourself a break yeah 🤙

• Heart
Reactions: 13

stefanp

Oh Lordy…. Never mind the leg but what’s going on with the super new bath?? 🤪🤪🤪
It’s NOT a bath! A bath is what mere normal people have; this is a Japanese soaking tub, and it’s a no ordinary Japanese soaking tub; it’s a badly fitted, couldn’t be arsed finishing it soaking tub🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She tells so many lies I wouldn’t believe her if she tried to tell me the time. She would look you in the face and try to convince you grass was blue. Allegedly she’s semi-professional now. And sometimes her kids are home schooled. Oh yeah and she was the one that did 45k steps the other day (not the horse). And yeah, her new programme has been discounted despite never being sold before. Oh and she has more than 1m followers didn’t you know. Did I also mention she’s vegan? And sculpted? 🤥 She’s such a dishonest dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Oh ffs, she actually has gone and bought the girl followers. How embarrassing for her. Here’s hoping she’s got no shame like her mother because if her friends check she’ll be made fun of. It’s so blindingly obvious they’re not real followers. Is anything about you real Kim? Appearing great is better then being great, huh? You’re managing neither.

And as the mother of teenage boys, I’m going to add to the growing concern about your youngest - he needs social contact. He needs to interacts with others. My heart sinks every time you post him. He’s always lonely looking. Do the right thing you selfish cow and start addressing his needs.

• Heart

angel911

Chatty Member
In vino veritas 😂
She can’t help herself when she’s drunk she lets her insecurities become so obvious - if you’re not annoyed by something why would you spend all Saturday evening typing up detailed reasons as to why you’re NOT annoyed. Comedy gold 😂

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Her emails are so poorly written. What was the one awhile ago that caused so much controversy? Does she run these by an editor? So she now knows she is not vegan but still calls herself that. Plus the picture is very dated.

My husband thought I was crazy to be entering bikini competitions at near-40.

In fact, he was so upset by me posting half naked pics on the gram, that (uncharacteristically) he told me, one day:

You look like a dick!

My feelings were deeply hurt, I’ll not lie. But I didn’t let it deter me!

(As you can see from the transformation pic below.)

If you join the 6 Month Extreme Body Makeover christina…

Maybe your family will be dubious. (“Not ANOTHER competition?”)

Perhaps your spouse will ask, “Why are you doing this?”

I get it.

(And yes, Ryan still thinks I’m a bit crazy. But it’s hard to argue with a sculpted 6-pack and a $20 million turnover.)

Show YOUR loved ones you can be stronger, faster and sexier than they even realize.

(And who knows, maybe you can use the $100K to build a fitness company like mine!)

There are 10 prizes in total →
  • 5 x $1000
  • $5000
  • $10,000
  • $20,000
  • $50,000
  • (Drumroll pleaseeee → ) $100,000
This program was made for the ones ready to stand out.

Are you ready?

Let’s make future you proud,
Kim xo
She should have listened to her husband. She still looks like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Laura might not have been lifting your heaviest weight Kim cuntstable but she probably had better form lifting what she did lift.

Why do you have to make a sleeket dig that Laura can't lift as heavy as you? Who actually gives a fuck? You are a nasty evil ugly woman

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
Anyone I follow who have got to anywhere near 1m followers “organically” I should add, have always celebrated it it some way!! Not Kimmy cuz she’s a lying buying bot cunt

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Her and those bloody earrings! Again! She’s like Marge Simpson in the episode where she wants to join the posh people club but only has one designer suit so just keeps wearing that until they spot she’s a fraud and reject her. And tonight’s filter is verging on the Michael Jackson look with the skinny nose. Great entertainment for a Friday night. Thanks Kimmy.

• Haha

isaidit2

And the kids? ..on their own again whilst their "parents" are taking selfies in changing rooms, getting hammered like a pair of spanners. Buying a load of fkn crap to go with the rest of their crap, so kim can display it in her stupid wardrobe.
Maybe tmrw when these pair have stopped wanking over each other, they will think to maybe pick up a few things for the kids...

• Sick
  • Heart