Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
One of the most alarming revelations in that article has to be the fact that she all but COPIED the plan from another trainer/fitness guy!!!
No. She didn’t. She hacked the science. That’s what she said. And she never lies 🤥
Kim you are an absolutely clown. How you can hold your head up and still brag about yourself the way you do is ridiculous. You’re a big joke and we’re all laughing at you. You deserve it for fleecing people without conscience

Oh and the ridiculous need to constantly remind people she has staff. “Chef Lee!” Seriously, do you call your dog Dog Bud? Or your husband Husband Ryan? Or maybe you have a hundred Lee’s in your life and you’re too stupid you need to title them to remember which one is which? And “Lorraine lights a fire for me….” You don’t respect these people. You constantly have to remind the world of their place in your employment structure. Utterly pathetic and needy. Light your own fire. It’s not hard. Or better yet, get some central heating in your dilapidated old shack

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

isaidit2

What's that kimmy? Take a moment to appreciate.....?
Screenshot_20221117-184430_Instagram.jpg
alrighty then .....lets keep It REAL babygirl

Screenshot_20221117-144641_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

snoopiez

Chatty Member
A journalist friend just sent me this - wow!
Wow indeed. That was an insanely epic read. Just phenomenal!!!! 😉

See Kim, we don’t just come on here to throw shade at you randomly for no reason. You are the con woman that we say you are. It lost you most of us as customers and will lose you many more. Most people here feel aggrieved and conned by you. As a supposed business woman you should care about that.

So she’s not allowed to have wild unsubstantiated claims about results from now on? Half her advertising model just fell apart. I shall be monitoring that closely, especially now that I know the exact people I should complain to if I smell a rat. Thanks for sharing.

Not a good time to have her credibility exposed in all its glory. She’s now hoping serious fitness trainers will want to give her money to use her fitness platform, and she’s just been exposed as a fool.

• Heart

TanyaG

Chatty Member
In case anyone is blocked here is the begging letter on the Insiders:

As you probably know, we work tirelessly behind the scenes to try to bring you enormous value had a very low cost.
Most of the coaches who help and advise you in here, actually work for free. Did you know that?
And when we are creating a program, head trainer Laura works around the clock to research and write all the various aspects of the mammoth amount of information we bring to you. As well as recording all the different videos that become part of each and every offering.
It really is quite insane that we can bring you all this value over a 12 week period, with an enormous prize fund, for only $97!
So with all that being said, I would love to ask you to give back to the company, if you’re able?
What I would ask is that you simply write a favourable review on Google about our company.
This helps to boost us up the search engines and help more people to find us so they too, can have an awesome body transformation.
You can write the review here, preferably wiSth 5 stars!
1f606.png

The Sculpted Vegan /r/CYmjzdE5Re6hEBM/review

Sorry Kimbo but why is it any of your clients concern that many of the coaches work for free or that Laura works around the clock? Its up to you to reward your minions fairly for what they do. And it is you who sets the 'insanely' low price so that more people will buy. You always boast about your epic business sense and how the numbers never fail. If you could charge more and make more money from the suckers, you would. So don't try to make people think you are doing them a favour. They are doing you a favour by spending their hard earned money (or borrowed money as you have promoted paypal credit option so much) on your regurgitated dribble.

Well, I think we need to 'balance' this out with less than favourable reviews????

• Heart
  • Wow

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
I'm no expert in weights - but even I know you should not use your body weight and momentum to lift - surely she should be just using her arms with a straight back? Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
As a business owner I would never share my sales, profit or other information for that matter. What is the need with this one - constant validation? I am at a loss why she does this. It is so very weird. Kim Constable - The Sculpted Vegan. (put for google purposes.) lol. Let's add her full 'title'.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Notice she doesn’t say where the trolling is now.
She was the one who alerted me to this site.
and ooooooo how enlightening it was !!

For the love of god, what an absolute crank 🙈
Me too never heard of tattle till she mentioned it, thanks Kim Constable for showing me that I wasn't the only one that thought you were a twat and a fake bitch!!

• Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
The email just reeks of who she is and how she operates. We’ve always said she’s an aspiring cult leader lording it over her subjects, commanding their adoration and chastising them when they don’t fall in line. She’d love that.

It echoes what we’re always seeing with her ‘business’. Followers are dropping and apparently now so are paying customers. I suspect they’ve decided the programme isn’t worth paying for. Either way it’s a tone deaf email. We’re in a cost of living crisis. She could have worded it in a kinder manner asking those that can’t pay to get in touch to sort it out, before starting on the threats. The grammar isn’t amazing on the email either.

Let’s not forget, most of her programmes are £97 and some will have been paid upfront. The balance of that isn’t something that debt collectors will rub their hands in delight at.

The rest will likely be the 18 month programme and the customers who signed up before she reduced it in price after saying she would never. Can’t blame them.

Overall the lesson here Kimmy is what goes around comes around. You can’t expect customers to honour their word you consistently don’t honour yours.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Also trying to up engagement on Insta with a live today at 4pm woohoo!!
I'd love to ask this but will be blocked and I'd miss her insta when I have a bad day I look at her and I realise how lucky I am. I may be nearly 50 but everyone thinks I look in my early 40's as I never ruined my face with treatments and always used a high sun factor and my friends keep me young and happy. I may have to cook my own meals and clean my own non rotting windows but im happy!! I'm so proud of people complaining about her. I honestly think the end is near, her days of conning people are over!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Also Kim…. What happened to ‘nobody cares, work harder?’
Why not put in the work to earn reviews instead of begging for them like you beg f everything else?
If people rated you they would feel compelled to review you without the ‘woe is me, I deserve 5 star reviews but don’t have them’

New name suggestion Kimmy…..
The beggar formerly known as The Sculpted Vegan.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
No stories of Kimmy today?! I’d say her face is in bits, looking even more like a busted sofa than usual.

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Might as well join in too 🙌🏻

5038E63A-E285-417E-B484-C2623F12F974.jpeg

This woman on fb has actually created a video about it

Last edited:
  • Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Note to Kimbo (who reads here hourly):
Reverse psychology only really works on children (and some men 🙊). All this ‘trolls are making me money and sending me customers’. Bull. Shit! You just want us to stop. No chance.
The reality is you send people to us.
In fact, we should mention her names a lot more often so when people search for her (if they ever do) there’s a higher chance they will find us. And we can educate the fuck out of them!

• Haha
  • Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Here Kimmy, because I know you love the memes (and I also know you read here - every damn day!)
3B4F178A-7022-4E4F-9500-2A813CE8D65B.jpeg

06A69DAE-BDC5-45C4-BD53-797323EF928D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot believe that the company who does the work on her face is actually posting the filtered pics and taking credit for how good she looks.

• Haha

Wodge887

I wonder if it’s worth sending the ruling details to Davinia McCall? Shes doing a lot to break down the stigma about menopause & would be inteeested in someone using it to rip people off.

• Heart