The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just dug her own grave with this..sit back people and watch it all start to crumble...😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There are legal implications to what she has done - you can't just change your terms after the event.

Reactions: 7
The email just reeks of who she is and how she operates. We’ve always said she’s an aspiring cult leader lording it over her subjects, commanding their adoration and chastising them when they don’t fall in line. She’d love that.

It echoes what we’re always seeing with her ‘business’. Followers are dropping and apparently now so are paying customers. I suspect they’ve decided the programme isn’t worth paying for. Either way it’s a tone deaf email. We’re in a cost of living crisis. She could have worded it in a kinder manner asking those that can’t pay to get in touch to sort it out, before starting on the threats. The grammar isn’t amazing on the email either.

Let’s not forget, most of her programmes are £97 and some will have been paid upfront. The balance of that isn’t something that debt collectors will rub their hands in delight at.

The rest will likely be the 18 month programme and the customers who signed up before she reduced it in price after saying she would never. Can’t blame them.

Overall the lesson here Kimmy is what goes around comes around. You can’t expect customers to honour their word you consistently don’t honour yours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The email just reeks of who she is and how she operates. We’ve always said she’s an aspiring cult leader lording it over her subjects, commanding their adoration and chastising them when they don’t fall in line. She’d love that.

It echoes what we’re always seeing with her ‘business’. Followers are dropping and apparently now so are paying customers. I suspect they’ve decided the programme isn’t worth paying for. Either way it’s a tone deaf email. We’re in a cost of living crisis. She could have worded it in a kinder manner asking those that can’t pay to get in touch to sort it out, before starting on the threats. The grammar isn’t amazing on the email either.

Let’s not forget, most of her programmes are £97 and some will have been paid upfront. The balance of that isn’t something that debt collectors will rub their hands in delight at.

The rest will likely be the 18 month programme and the customers who signed up before she reduced it in price after saying she would never. Can’t blame them.

Overall the lesson here Kimmy is what goes around comes around. You can’t expect customers to honour their word you consistently don’t honour yours.
I noticed the grammar too. This is meant to be a professional company.

Reactions: 4
She is the female equivalent of Richie Howey, with her hounding for money emails. He's also a narcissistic pr!ck who loves himself way too much.

Reactions: 3
Despise this woman. Just in case anybody is still not very aware of her involvement in the NXIVM cult, apparently there is a programme on Sky Documentaries at 9pm on Tuesday called The Vow about this cult. Doubt she's in it, but it will explain the cult I'm guessing.

I feel for any of her clients who are going through financial distress. To receive an email like that could be worrying and upsetting.

If she gave a tit about people's wellbeing she wouldn't send something so heartless.

What a witch.

That email screams financial difficulties, and I don't mean her customers.

I remember she was encouraging people to get paypal credit to pay for her millionaire mentor course (that was never mentioned again, must have been a roaring success) and I remember thinking that was disgusting that she was encouraging people to go into debt to line her pockets.
What a witch.

That email screams financial difficulties, and I don't mean her customers.

I remember she was encouraging people to get paypal credit to pay for her millionaire mentor course (that was never mentioned again, must have been a roaring success) and I remember thinking that was disgusting that she was encouraging people to go into debt to line her pockets.
That program was thousands wasn’t it?

Wonder who this was aimed it. I am offended she sent this to everyone. I don’t appreciate receiving it.

Last edited:
I think she took my point about her going missing so she put a proper pic of her up just in case 😂

But Jesus duck, what the hell is she paying that face therapy place for? She was either horrifically wrinkly and saggy before, or the treatment doesn’t work. Her face is all baggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she took my point about her going missing so she put a proper pic of her up just in case 😂

But Jesus duck, what the hell is she paying that face therapy place for? She was either horrifically wrinkly and saggy before, or the treatment doesn’t work. Her face is all baggy.
She’s ALWAYS watching 👀

Kimbos 'friend' Vanessa Vega is as much as a dose as she is. OMG what vacuous lives these women lead. Full make up on a trans Atlantic flight. All for the gram and like farming.

• Haha
Kimbos 'friend' Vanessa Vega is as much as a dose as she is. OMG what vacuous lives these women lead. Full make up on a trans Atlantic flight. All for the gram and like farming.
Your woman’s account and her horse riding is horrendous. That poor horse whatever way she is riding

Reactions: 1
Its weird isn't it - I have no idea what sort of competition that it is she does - the makeup and over the top clothes. Must be a weird American thing.
It reminds me of the tenesse walking horses or whatever they are called. Def doesn’t look kind anyway the horse has the weirdest comformation.

Threatening legal action over non-payers, screams of desperation. The end is in sight. This time next year, KC will be on her uppers.

Threatening legal action over non-payers, screams of desperation. The end is in sight. This time next year, KC will be on her uppers.
Let's hope so it weird she hasnt mentioned it in her stories, she loves a good rant... Also surprised she hasn't mentioned how much it cost to to heat her huge house... Oh that's right she doesn't heat it...

Reactions: 2
For such an ‘expert’ in business she obviously has rubbish credit control and payment procedures if she has to send out a passive aggressive email to all her customers. Cringe. Her communication skills are horrific, she can’t even communicate a difficult message in customers in a clear, intelligent or empathetic way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.