The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the difference in the eyes, and I mean the look in them. She’s like a difference person now. The eyes are soulless

Reactions: 2
It almost chokes me to say she looks nice in either of them because she is an extremely ugly person, but the top one is definately more soft and natural. Those photos she shared of her after her treatment are 100% filtered, the silly cow thinks people are stupid

Reactions: 6
Might as well join in too 🙌🏻

5038E63A-E285-417E-B484-C2623F12F974.jpeg

This woman on fb has actually created a video about it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would someone with a professional business account post this? I really am at a loss? Has she no management in place to control this?
1666223137736.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Begging for positive reviews this morning on the insiders page. She adores each and everyone of us - but a question or comment that isn’t 5 star has gotten paying customers banned from programs they have PAID for before. Empire is crumbling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Begging for positive reviews this morning on the insiders page. She adores each and everyone of us - but a question or comment that isn’t 5 star has gotten paying customers banned from programs they have PAID for before. Empire is crumbling.
Also trying to up engagement on Insta with a live today at 4pm woohoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s clearly trying to lessen the impact of ASA complaint publicity which is now coming out and dilute it with positive reviews. Thing is she’s had to ask for them, and basically ask people not to leave anything less than 5 stars without contacting her first. What a tool.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In case anyone is blocked here is the begging letter on the Insiders:

As you probably know, we work tirelessly behind the scenes to try to bring you enormous value had a very low cost.
Most of the coaches who help and advise you in here, actually work for free. Did you know that?
And when we are creating a program, head trainer Laura works around the clock to research and write all the various aspects of the mammoth amount of information we bring to you. As well as recording all the different videos that become part of each and every offering.
It really is quite insane that we can bring you all this value over a 12 week period, with an enormous prize fund, for only $97!
So with all that being said, I would love to ask you to give back to the company, if you’re able?
What I would ask is that you simply write a favourable review on Google about our company.
This helps to boost us up the search engines and help more people to find us so they too, can have an awesome body transformation.
You can write the review here, preferably wiSth 5 stars!
1f606.png

The Sculpted Vegan /r/CYmjzdE5Re6hEBM/review

Sorry Kimbo but why is it any of your clients concern that many of the coaches work for free or that Laura works around the clock? Its up to you to reward your minions fairly for what they do. And it is you who sets the 'insanely' low price so that more people will buy. You always boast about your epic business sense and how the numbers never fail. If you could charge more and make more money from the suckers, you would. So don't try to make people think you are doing them a favour. They are doing you a favour by spending their hard earned money (or borrowed money as you have promoted paypal credit option so much) on your regurgitated dribble.

Well, I think we need to 'balance' this out with less than favourable reviews????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In case anyone is blocked here is the begging letter on the Insiders:

As you probably know, we work tirelessly behind the scenes to try to bring you enormous value had a very low cost.
Most of the coaches who help and advise you in here, actually work for free. Did you know that?
And when we are creating a program, head trainer Laura works around the clock to research and write all the various aspects of the mammoth amount of information we bring to you. As well as recording all the different videos that become part of each and every offering.
It really is quite insane that we can bring you all this value over a 12 week period, with an enormous prize fund, for only $97!
So with all that being said, I would love to ask you to give back to the company, if you’re able?
What I would ask is that you simply write a favourable review on Google about our company.
This helps to boost us up the search engines and help more people to find us so they too, can have an awesome body transformation.
You can write the review here, preferably wiSth 5 stars! View attachment 1664425
The Sculpted Vegan /r/CYmjzdE5Re6hEBM/review

Sorry Kimbo but why is it any of your clients concern that many of the coaches work for free or that Laura works around the clock? Its up to you to reward your minions fairly for what they do. And it is you who sets the 'insanely' low price so that more people will buy. You always boast about your epic business sense and how the numbers never fail. If you could charge more and make more money from the suckers, you would. So don't try to make people think you are doing them a favour. They are doing you a favour by spending their hard earned money (or borrowed money as you have promoted paypal credit option so much) on your regurgitated dribble.

Well, I think we need to 'balance' this out with less than favourable reviews????
Hmmm… fake google accounts? 😂 wouldn’t want that really expensive team of lawyers coming after me… 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also trying to up engagement on Insta with a live today at 4pm woohoo!!
I'd love to ask this but will be blocked and I'd miss her insta when I have a bad day I look at her and I realise how lucky I am. I may be nearly 50 but everyone thinks I look in my early 40's as I never ruined my face with treatments and always used a high sun factor and my friends keep me young and happy. I may have to cook my own meals and clean my own non rotting windows but im happy!! I'm so proud of people complaining about her. I honestly think the end is near, her days of conning people are over!!

Attachments

• Heart
Also Kim…. What happened to ‘nobody cares, work harder?’
Why not put in the work to earn reviews instead of begging for them like you beg f everything else?
If people rated you they would feel compelled to review you without the ‘woe is me, I deserve 5 star reviews but don’t have them’

New name suggestion Kimmy…..
The beggar formerly known as The Sculpted Vegan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.