Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
So she’s addressing the alcohol again. Our opinion must really bother her so much because she never stops reacting to us.
Hilarious thing is she says she never gets smashed, but the first pic she posted of herself with a glass of booze shows her eyes all glazed over. You can tell she’s absolutely rubbered 🥴
Tries to blame it on being Irish. No Kimmy, it’s because you are a drunk.
Then tries to say it doesn’t have an impact if you know how to eat in a calorie deficit. Yet there she is, LARGE as life 😂 Maybe she needs to buy a programme from somebody that knows how to eat in a calorie deficit.
(No problem with people who have put on weight FYI - just those that are trying to fleece others with a false premise)

Reactions: 9

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She’s really trying to get a lot if milage out of the picture of her and Ryan. She’s obviously very proud of the filtering of the pic because it doesn’t look like her. If she goes missing she fooked. Nobody would recognise her real plastic face.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I know attempting to mod is against the rules but I'm just gonna say I'm really not comfortable with the transphobic comments on this thread.

God knows there's more than enough to criticise her for!
No one was being “transphobic”. Himbo resembles a man due to the physique she has created. It seems nowadays that people go out of their way to be offended at the slightest thing. A sense of humour is a rare thing these days. If you are so easily offended then this probably isn’t the place for you Princess.

Lilijumper

Chatty Member
Thread title

#6 aka leather tits, bought 600,000 followers, fake it to you make, your dynasty is holding on by a (face) thread

(probably too big like her forhead and ego

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Her “magazine covers”!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂They are editorials that she paid for. She has never been on the cover. She’s absolutely delusional!!!! Today has been great craic Kimmy, please keep it going. You’re trying to make yourself feel important with your minion bringing your lunch to your desk and water from a “polished glass”. She is such a Twat and I’m here for it.

• Haha

isaidit2

Okaaaaay ..same pic ..spot the difference
The dodgy one how SHE REALLY looks.
Screenshot_20221110-102421_Gallery.jpg

What's going on here??
Screenshot_20221110-102206_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I'm new here. Never been a customer but shocked at what I've read on here. I knew her a long time ago and followed her out of curiosity... but all this with cults and bots and so on, it's sad.

Reactions: 8

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I am laughing at how she is explaining her daily routine & introducing her “staff” including her “private chef”. I can only assume she is doing this for the benefit of all her newly bought followers. She does know they aren’t real doesn’t she?! This woman is absolutely crazy! Keep it coming Kimmy, you are the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I always feel sorry for her little boy Jack. He doesn’t seem to have any kids of his own age to play with. School gives you that first and foremost before education. I hope she is providing him alternate social opportunities behind the scenes as friendships are important for kids.
I agree. I feel sorry for all of them given that they have been deprived of so many opportunities by their Mother primarily, but Ryan is as bad for going along with it. I too particularity feel sorry for Jack, he always looks so sad and seems to be in his room making a light show and blasting music. Either that or smashing things in the garden with the axe his parents bought him. I will never forget that sequence of stories as long as I live. This pair have done their kids no favours at all.

• Sad

angel911

Chatty Member
Bless her dim little brain … if something truly doesn’t bother you you wouldn’t even mention it never mind go into so much detail about why it didn’t bother you 😂 She just keeps showing herself up for being exceptionally dim. The attempt at superiority is the work of a desperately frustrated woman who knows she has no discernible talent and that these days everyone sees it. Bless her 😅

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Definitely the top one. I wonder does her husband look at who he married and not actually recognise the leathery old trout lying beside him now.

• Haha

TanyaG

Chatty Member
Up to 666,000 fake followers 😂
Sweet Jesus this woman is on 🔥
Kim Constable founder of the largest online purchased presence. I am the Sculpted Vegan, however Muscles don't serve me today ( I may change my mind tomorrow). The Vegan bit is pretty flexible too as I love my eggs (my local belfast eateries serve THE best eggs) and I love a good fox fur 😋

• Haha

baxter2021

What I don’t get is, she brags about ‘unschooling’ the children, no formal education etc. That’s scandalous in and of itself but yet she supported some form of formal education in form of the Rainbow Cultural Garden schools. Such a hypocrite. Not allowing your children to attend school or keeping them out of school is a form of control. She wants them to think like her. They’re afraid of them thinking for themselves and challenging them.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Ah let her get on with it - she's well on her way to looking like a caricature - like most women who get work done, they start off subtly and initially the results are ok and quite natural, but gradually they get more and more and cannot see for themselves when it gets to the ridiculous stage. Kimbo is nearing the end of her journey.
I agree, let her get on with it. Where else would we go for entertainment if we didn’t have Himbo’s desperate attempts at looking young.
Kim, if you’re reading this, I think more filler would look great on you. Go for it 👍
Post a pic afterwards 😉

• Haha
Do we have any new people in here ?
Kim Constable calls us trolls which couldn’t be further from the truth !!!
I wouldn’t dream of trolling anyone.
People need to know the truth and be protected from this absolute con artist and wanna be cult leader.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
“I’m such a spoiled bitch”
No. You’re just a bitch, who only has a housekeeper because you f*cked a professional rugby player.