The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @TanyaG, sorry your whole title couldn't fit it all in original title should of been.

'Kimbo Jongo, Owner of Shreds R Us and the biggest ego on the planet, Failed freeloading travel blogger and delusional pathological liar'

If you could do a thread recap that would be fab! Although it was mostly pics of her sitting on a patio chair in Cavtat as she couldn't afford trips to the other islands, she couldn't even afford a hotel with a pool.

I've attached a copy of this week's fading followers screenshot for evidence

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Recap ? We’ll it’s never Kim’s fault always the horses. The daughters. The chefs. The husbands. The stranger on the street. But never Kim’s.

Reactions: 5
Thought she wasnt gonna fill her business account with horse stuff - ffs woman you have a horse account - use it. Or is it that the followers are low there and she needs to boast as much as possible to a larger 'bought' audience?

New thread title thanks to @TanyaG, sorry your whole title couldn't fit it all in original title should of been.

'Kimbo Jongo, Owner of Shreds R Us and the biggest ego on the planet, Failed freeloading travel blogger and delusional pathological liar'

If you could do a thread recap that would be fab! Although it was mostly pics of her sitting on a patio chair in Cavtat as she couldn't afford trips to the other islands, she couldn't even afford a hotel with a pool.

I've attached a copy of this week's fading followers screenshot for evidence
RECAP

Still spouting out shreds - hence the title

Increasingly obvious she is losing interest in this area of her life but still needs to try and roll in the cash in whatever way she can - she'll try and sell it soon

Still confusing her Insta accounts - not sure which one should be her horsey one and which should be her SV business account - lines are increasingly blurred

Sometimes she remembers that she is supposed to be about fitness / bodybuilding and gets her bouncer (sorry COO) to record her training

Physique becoming increasingly unattractive - depending if you like the chunky manly and bloated look of course

Still snooping on here on a regular basis and reacting accordingly

Still dropping followers at a fairly regular pace - but can't be seen to buy any more as she knows people are on to her

Still offending people - of particular note was the accident at a recent horse event when some poor female was injured and air ambulance involved but all Kimbo could think about was how this impacted her. Then she made it even worse by reading on here - and reacting by incorrectly reporting that it was not serious at all - then she had to eat humble pie

Still posing - raising the tattooed eyebrows, particularly when drinking

Still trying to keep up the illusion that she is Vegan and not just vegetarian - when she has been witnessed openly admitting the fact at local restaurants

Still newly fangled with her designer luggage and clothes - if you have missed recent shots of her prep for holidays - its the standard - is this too much for 1 / 5 / 10 nights??? Shots of her packed cases and shoes / clothes

Then the usual photos of hotel / drinking / sunbathing / ugly feet / more drinking

The absolute clangor through was her recent trip to Croatia when she let that big glipe Ryan choose and book the hotel. He was clearly trying to save a few quid and booked one that didn't quite meet her standards. She repeatedly posted about how it wasn't up to her usual level of opulence and then booked a 5 star for the last couple of nights...

But wait for it - The most EPIC embarrassment ever was the notion that hoteliers and travel professionals would gift her holidays and stays at their premises in return for her and sister to post reviews and photo shopped pictures of themselves posing and drinking. The audacity of it - she really likes to believe she is a brand. No Kimbo you are not. A separate Insta account (named twoirishsisterstravel or something) was created. Once it had reached the dizzy heights of circa 200 followers made up of family and hangers on and it was clear that it wouldn't create any interest, it was swiftly deleted

Oh and still doesn't lie - EVER!

Apologies if I have missed anything - after all its becoming very repetitive. But please add anything of note that I may have forgotten.
Thanks

RECAP

Still spouting out shreds - hence the title

Increasingly obvious she is losing interest in this area of her life but still needs to try and roll in the cash in whatever way she can - she'll try and sell it soon

Still confusing her Insta accounts - not sure which one should be her horsey one and which should be her SV business account - lines are increasingly blurred

Sometimes she remembers that she is supposed to be about fitness / bodybuilding and gets her bouncer (sorry COO) to record her training

Physique becoming increasingly unattractive - depending if you like the chunky manly and bloated look of course

Still snooping on here on a regular basis and reacting accordingly

Still dropping followers at a fairly regular pace - but can't be seen to buy any more as she knows people are on to her

Still offending people - of particular note was the accident at a recent horse event when some poor female was injured and air ambulance involved but all Kimbo could think about was how this impacted her. Then she made it even worse by reading on here - and reacting by incorrectly reporting that it was not serious at all - then she had to eat humble pie

Still posing - raising the tattooed eyebrows, particularly when drinking

Still trying to keep up the illusion that she is Vegan and not just vegetarian - when she has been witnessed openly admitting the fact at local restaurants

Still newly fangled with her designer luggage and clothes - if you have missed recent shots of her prep for holidays - its the standard - is this too much for 1 / 5 / 10 nights??? Shots of her packed cases and shoes / clothes

Then the usual photos of hotel / drinking / sunbathing / ugly feet / more drinking

The absolute clangor through was her recent trip to Croatia when she let that big glipe Ryan choose and book the hotel. He was clearly trying to save a few quid and booked one that didn't quite meet her standards. She repeatedly posted about how it wasn't up to her usual level of opulence and then booked a 5 star for the last couple of nights...

But wait for it - The most EPIC embarrassment ever was the notion that hoteliers and travel professionals would gift her holidays and stays at their premises in return for her and sister to post reviews and photo shopped pictures of themselves posing and drinking. The audacity of it - she really likes to believe she is a brand. No Kimbo you are not. A separate Insta account (named twoirishsisterstravel or something) was created. Once it had reached the dizzy heights of circa 200 followers made up of family and hangers on and it was clear that it wouldn't create any interest, it was swiftly deleted

Oh and still doesn't lie - EVER!

Apologies if I have missed anything - after all its becoming very repetitive. But please add anything of note that I may have forgotten.
Thanks
great recap. Covers it all really. She’s not up to much. Same old tit. Begging and blagging and pretending to be vegan.

What’s with the feet on the dashboard nonsense again?! Firstly, that’s what bored teenagers do on journeys. Secondly, her feet are ugly and offensive. I can guarantee you Kim, the sight of your ugly troll feet is not welcomed by your driver. Not a chance in hell. They’re the ugliest feet I’ve seen. Her big toes actually buckle and curve round a corner. So vile 🤢

Just to add she “home schools” or “radically un schools”….just picks and chooses depending on her audience…

If you just happened to stumble across Kimbos page.. you wouldn't subscribe to it.
There is absolutely nothing professional about it.
Between the bed selfies, horses, bottles of beer/ champagne, strategically placed branded jewellery/ bags, bad, as in terrible, as in laugable videos of her poor form on the lat pull down machine( no wonder she's injured half the time) and then let's not forget the MEME's ..I mean.. why would you subscribe?
Oh and BTW Kimbo.. Diesel costs the same for all of us in the North.
We just don't put videos up on the gram about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How weird she lost 200 followers on Tuesday the 12th then the next she gained 200… seems weird to me. Maybe someone’s buying followers in smaller amounts so as not to be suspicious …
I think it was her inappropriate memes for the queen's funeral, the yanks love the Queen they wouldn't of approved of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she’s at the event in Cork and did her dressage test on Peter yesterday. She has just posted on her horse account that he is in 5th place overnight. He’s in 5th place out of the 11 competitors who have completed their dressage with the remaining 23 competitors still to do their test. I think to say they are lying 5th is somewhat of a stretch. She so likes to big herself up. Context is key.

Reactions: 6
Again with the fake step count! I’m sure her horse feels right mugged off she is taking credit for their steps!

• Haha
Laura repping the horse insta again. I honestly feel sick and annoyed at myself that I contributed to her fake empire.

• Heart
Laura repping the horse insta again. I honestly feel sick and annoyed at myself that I contributed to her fake empire.
Me too. But if I hadn’t I might never have peeked behind the curtain of what she’s really all about and I might still be buying into her bs

Me too. But if I hadn’t I might never have peeked behind the curtain of what she’s really all about and I might still be buying into her bs
Thought she wasn’t going to spam her professional account with horses. Why isn’t there an account for an active competition? So people can share their journey.

Reactions: 3
The arse on that .... just looks a big saggy lump in my opinion. My grandad would have called her "Thunder Thighs' back in the day.
1663953361775.png

Reactions: 1
You wouldn’t look at her and think she was into fitness. She’s wide and chunky.
Yeah - thing is theres actually nothing wrong with her body shape - it's because she poses and filters so much and you see what she is really like in the videos which is nothing like the posts and stories - she is chunky indeed with a rather butch walk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.