The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she ripped it off… well I can! Is anything of hers her own work? Be nice to se this make it onto the insiders page 👀

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s worth sending the ruling details to Davinia McCall? Shes doing a lot to break down the stigma about menopause & would be inteeested in someone using it to rip people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good news, she’s back at Face Therapy and is booking in to get her fox eyes redone. Entertainment incoming! We could have saved her the bother of getting her skin scan today though, Himbo you’re a leathery old trout.
Those stories about how poor Lorraine had lit the fire, set out her laptop, water blah blah blah were just sad. The fact she needs to tell complete strangers that someone set out her stuff for her is really quite tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I just can’t with her latest story about her skivvy oops sorry her housekeeper 🫢 sorry Kimmy that’s not a flex it’s just embarrassing & uncalled for 😏 you really are a piece of tit

Reactions: 7
Yeah flexing is off the scale with this one. Highly embarrassing - poor Lorraine and Lee- yes not chef Lee but Lee.

Reactions: 6
“I’m such a spoiled witch
No. You’re just a witch, who only has a housekeeper because you f*cked a professional rugby player.

Reactions: 8
“I’m such a spoiled witch
No. You’re just a witch, who only has a housekeeper because you f*cked a professional rugby player.
…..and got pregnant within 2 weeks of meeting him.

Yeah flexing is off the scale with this one. Highly embarrassing - poor Lorraine and Lee- yes not chef Lee but Lee.
It really is so embarrassing. So if it’s “Chef Lee”, why isn’t it “Housekeeper Lorraine” or “Groom Natasha”?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg I just can’t with her latest story about her skivvy oops sorry her housekeeper 🫢 sorry Kimmy that’s not a flex it’s just embarrassing & uncalled for 😏 you really are a piece of tit
My guess is she's trying to make a point here. If Lorraine's been with her that long she knows what ridiculous tit is expected of her. So either Kimbo is trying to make up to her about something or trying to make a point to another one of her minions. Always an agenda. Always.

Good news, she’s back at Face Therapy and is booking in to get her fox eyes redone. Entertainment incoming! We could have saved her the bother of getting her skin scan today though, Himbo you’re a leathery old trout.
Those stories about how poor Lorraine had lit the fire, set out her laptop, water blah blah blah were just sad. The fact she needs to tell complete strangers that someone set out her stuff for her is really quite tragic.
Yeah I was chuffed to see that myself. Loving her journey of facial destruction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffs get over yourself Kimbo. No one cares if ypu have an assistant.
For crying out loud there really is nothing likeable about this woman
I've had to unfollow her. She's too far up her own arse

Such boring content. Her assistant driving her so she can drink. What happened to the young woman who books her trips. Probably fired after Croatia. Why isn’t she posting content related to the active competition?

I’ve been blocked for months now thank god 😂only dip in & out through instastories.watch. Why does she always look like an expensive hooker heading out? Nothing stylish about her 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked for months now thank god 😂only dip in & out through instastories.watch. Why does she always look like an expensive hooker heading out? Nothing stylish about her 🫣
“Expensive hooker”?! I’m not so sure about the expensive bit! I always think she either looks like a drag Queen or a hooker. Honestly, you could put her in couture and she would still look trashy. You can’t polish a turd, you can roll it in glitter but it’s still a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
It amazes me all her "followers" working hard training eating right. The juxtaposition of her drinking and plastic surgery just do not add up.

• Heart
“Expensive hooker”?! I’m not so sure about the expensive bit! I always think she either looks like a drag Queen or a hooker. Honestly, you could put her in couture and she would still look trashy. You can’t polish a turd, you can roll it in glitter but it’s still a turd.
. You’re 💯 right 🤣 Loll I’ll rephrase it a hooker in designer clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s the type of person boutiques must love. Can flog any old shite to her as long as it has a designer name on it. Her outfits are awful.

• Haha
She’s the type of person boutiques must love. Can flog any old shite to her as long as it has a designer name on it. Her outfits are awful.
She’ll be popping up to Maxmara soon to get herself some more fur. 🦊 She has no style, she thinks just because it’s designer it must be good. Money can’t buy you class or style.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.