Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I'm laughing at her decaf tea story lol. She really is a dozy mare. ffs. She will truly fall for any old internet guff. It's not true Kim. I suppose thats why she got so caught up in the anti vax stuff. Being stupid and gullible.
I’d say what was stupid and gullible was just following the sheep and getting a vaccine that was untested and given the information that has now come out from Pfizer alone, people were right to question it. I’m not anti vax, I’m pro choice and have had every vaccine I have ever felt it necessary to have & obviously childhood ones that my parents chose to give me. Anyway, this isn’t a page for vaccine debate but I do see the huge irony in Kim’s vaccine stance and then blindly injecting god knows what into her face, neck and next a new product into her lips. The irony of that isn’t lost on any of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

snoopiez

Chatty Member
She’s clearly trying to lessen the impact of ASA complaint publicity which is now coming out and dilute it with positive reviews. Thing is she’s had to ask for them, and basically ask people not to leave anything less than 5 stars without contacting her first. What a tool.

• Wow

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Jesus they aren't even real covers - she was featured in paid advertorials then a graphic designer has mocked up a 'cover' for each small segment in in mostly (very under the radar online publications) that she paid for. Odd how all the images are the same grey background from her photo shoots and the 'headlines' only grab quotes from what she paid to have in said articles. Weird there is no other mention of any other features on these 'covers'. only here - umm. Odd isnt it. Oh thats right its cause they aren't real. Imagine faking everything about your life. It must get so very tiring.
Keep hustling Kimbo.

Kim, tell your graphic designer when next mocking up your 'covers' to use a different font and style from the others - it will make it look more real.

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Would take a lot more than leggings to compress that. Not exactly sculpted here. Time to lay off the pastry covered dog food Kimmy.
She’s the biggest I’ve seen her. I’m confused as to what she actually is? We know she’s not vegan. She’s not even remotely sculpted. Selling programmes to people to keep them trim while she grows like expanding foam by the day. Clearly her methods aren’t as amazing as she makes out. And if this is her chunking out in menopause (like she pretends in order to sell programmes) then her menopause shred is a dud. As well as being a rip off of somebody else’s plan.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
If you just happened to stumble across Kimbos page.. you wouldn't subscribe to it.
There is absolutely nothing professional about it.
Between the bed selfies, horses, bottles of beer/ champagne, strategically placed branded jewellery/ bags, bad, as in terrible, as in laugable videos of her poor form on the lat pull down machine( no wonder she's injured half the time) and then let's not forget the MEME's ..I mean.. why would you subscribe?
Oh and BTW Kimbo.. Diesel costs the same for all of us in the North.
We just don't put videos up on the gram about it.

• Heart

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
1669315663238.png

Ok Kim ...
1. Why are your eyebrows uneven?
2. Why are they so unnaturally high and look similar to Ming the Merciless?
3. Is it the threads that make one of your cheeks look less filled than the other?
4. Why are you using a filter after getting an enhancing procedure?
5. Why - just why?

• Wow
  • Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
Yeah Kim, of course it’s the shape of your face that makes your nose look smaller….allow me to take your face shape out of the equation
3D3291F3-A636-4D92-A1DE-027F5486F12B.jpeg

EC7A8105-FEBC-4C8F-BE8D-EAEFF2B4ABA4.jpeg

🤔
Any spot the difference enthusiasts? She claims this is the same nose. I’m sure under the filter it is 😏

• Haha

Donkeykongxx

Chatty Member
Yeah was about to come on and quote her comment about 'no ugly women' - Holy good god. What an unbelievable statement. What is wrong with her? I'm serious - what is actually wrong with her?

EDIT: Kim, there are no "ugly' women - every woman is beautiful in whatever way they choose to be. To their family, to their husbands, to their children, to their friends and most importantly to themselves. What a horrible thing to say. Truly horrible. I hope you regret this statement in time.
Beauty is only skin deep and your skin seems very very thin indeed.

Last edited:

keeperofthekey

Do we have any new people in here ?
Kim Constable calls us trolls which couldn’t be further from the truth !!!
I wouldn’t dream of trolling anyone.
People need to know the truth and be protected from this absolute con artist and wanna be cult leader.
I’m new just found u guys about a fortnight ago 😄

• Heart

snoopiez

Chatty Member
How much do followers cost for heavens sake? 😵💫
Really not much at all. A few hundred quid for 100k from what I’ve seen. But she’s been buying likes as well because shes desperate to look popular 😂
Tellingly, the glazed eyed, drunk wine glass post has got about 35k likes. She very clearly bought them this weekend too. Her follower count keeps climbing by the thousands but that pic doesn’t get any more likes. Because her new followers aren’t actually engaging with her account.
Kim, you are a phoney. I’m almost embarrassed for you.

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Good news, she’s back at Face Therapy and is booking in to get her fox eyes redone. Entertainment incoming! We could have saved her the bother of getting her skin scan today though, Himbo you’re a leathery old trout.
Those stories about how poor Lorraine had lit the fire, set out her laptop, water blah blah blah were just sad. The fact she needs to tell complete strangers that someone set out her stuff for her is really quite tragic.

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
LOL - false eyelashes - tattooed lipstick, badly drawn eyebrows - yeah of course - thats not make up. dick.
Don’t forget the permanent eyeliner. So everywhere you would normally put on makeup, she has enhanced with either fake tan, eyelashes or permanent makeup - and then roasts herself by declaring she doesn’t have a scrap of makeup on. What a fucking clown 🤣

• Haha

snoopiez

Chatty Member
I’d love to quantify her definition of ‘enormous’. 5? 10? She doesn’t even have what I would consider an ‘enormous’ amount of followers when you look at the amount of likes she gets. It’s so obvious that most of them are bought. I highly doubt she has an enormous amount of customers but clearly the few that are struggling financially are pissing her off. Exuding generosity there Kimbo. Pretty cheeky considering the fact that you’re leeching off your customers you absolutely parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 7