The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to have to rebrand herself…she’s plant based not vegan and is becoming less sculpted by the day. Surely as the face of her scam, I mean business, her muscles do serve her? What she really means is she can’t be arsed to put the commitment into her muscle building anymore, so just say that?
But yet she purchased a new leg machine to build bigger legs?? Typical Kim Constable aka the Not So Sculpted Vegan. Says whatever shite is in her head to justify herself.

Reactions: 6
Boasting again. She reminded us her car was a 'BIG' 7 seater the other day and now it takes a team of 8 to decorate her house. lol.
Does she ever stop. Enjoy it Kim but don't boast - it's so very crass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Boasting again. She reminded us her car was a 'BIG' 7 seater the other day and now it takes a team of 8 to decorate her house. lol.
Does she ever stop. Enjoy it Kim but don't boast - it's so very crass.
Unfortunately she doesn’t have the class or breeding to know that.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to have to rebrand herself…she’s plant based not vegan and is becoming less sculpted by the day. Surely as the face of her scam, I mean business, her muscles do serve her? What she really means is she can’t be arsed to put the commitment into her muscle building anymore, so just say that?
Sure she said she’s bringing out a horse riding clothing range? Where is it… she also said she was investing into Face Therapy but then she didn’t. Awk duck off Kim 🙄 invest in double glazing first.

• Haha
Up to 666,000 fake followers 😂
Sweet Jesus this woman is on 🔥
Kim Constable founder of the largest online purchased presence. I am the Sculpted Vegan, however Muscles don't serve me today ( I may change my mind tomorrow). The Vegan bit is pretty flexible too as I love my eggs (my local belfast eateries serve THE best eggs) and I love a good fox fur 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kim Constable founder of the largest online purchased presence. I am the Sculpted Vegan, however Muscles don't serve me today ( I may change my mind tomorrow). The Vegan bit is pretty flexible too as I love my eggs (my local belfast eateries serve THE best eggs) and I love a good fox fur 😋
Yep, shes bought one follower for every lie shes told in 2022 😂 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tree looks gorgeous but you can't put glitter on a turd and call it a gem.
The house is an eyesore so adding Christmas Dec's just highlights how awful the house actually is

• Haha
The tree looks gorgeous but you can't put glitter on a turd and call it a gem.
The house is an eyesore so adding Christmas Dec's just highlights how awful the house actually is
It does look lovely but she defo didn’t NEED a team of 8 to do it. Getting on like it couldn’t possibly have been done without paying someone. Her house is big yes but it’s not exactly a mansion that requires teams of people to decorate. She just loves throwing money she hasn’t got at unnecessary things to make herself look and feel important

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.