The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A journalist friend just sent me this - wow!
Wow indeed and well done to whoever complained. Himbo and her team aren’t medical professionals and they have no scientific evidence for their claims and their dangerous bullshit needs to be called out, which it has been. She’s trying to make money out of people by lying (which she doesn’t do) and making false claims. This is brilliant that she’s been reprimanded.

Reactions: 5
A journalist friend just sent me this - wow!
Wow indeed. That was an insanely epic read. Just phenomenal!!!! 😉

See Kim, we don’t just come on here to throw shade at you randomly for no reason. You are the con woman that we say you are. It lost you most of us as customers and will lose you many more. Most people here feel aggrieved and conned by you. As a supposed business woman you should care about that.

So she’s not allowed to have wild unsubstantiated claims about results from now on? Half her advertising model just fell apart. I shall be monitoring that closely, especially now that I know the exact people I should complain to if I smell a rat. Thanks for sharing.

Not a good time to have her credibility exposed in all its glory. She’s now hoping serious fitness trainers will want to give her money to use her fitness platform, and she’s just been exposed as a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg what a scandal that would be!! Woman Cult member selling dodgy menopause programmes to menopausal women press would love it
I hope the press get proper wind of it. Anyone know anybody they could highlight it to? She needs exposed.

Reactions: 4
before and after lololololol! not so awesome, epic, incredibly exciting now is it.
1664985480416.png
1664985496176.png

1664985517042.png
1664985532653.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
One of the most alarming revelations in that article has to be the fact that she all but COPIED the plan from another trainer/fitness guy!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
One of the most alarming revelations in that article has to be the fact that she all but COPIED the plan from another trainer/fitness guy!!!
No. She didn’t. She hacked the science. That’s what she said. And she never lies 🤥
Kim you are an absolutely clown. How you can hold your head up and still brag about yourself the way you do is ridiculous. You’re a big joke and we’re all laughing at you. You deserve it for fleecing people without conscience

Oh and the ridiculous need to constantly remind people she has staff. “Chef Lee!” Seriously, do you call your dog Dog Bud? Or your husband Husband Ryan? Or maybe you have a hundred Lee’s in your life and you’re too stupid you need to title them to remember which one is which? And “Lorraine lights a fire for me….” You don’t respect these people. You constantly have to remind the world of their place in your employment structure. Utterly pathetic and needy. Light your own fire. It’s not hard. Or better yet, get some central heating in your dilapidated old shack

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn't mean to insult gypsies of course but Kimbo must think she's about 17 with those brows and lips! She now looks absolutely horrendous! The eyebrows!
:p
before and after lololololol! not so awesome, epic, incredibly exciting now is it.
View attachment 1628206View attachment 1628208
View attachment 1628209View attachment 1628213
Wow!

No. She didn’t. She hacked the science. That’s what she said. And she never lies 🤥
Kim you are an absolutely clown. How you can hold your head up and still brag about yourself the way you do is ridiculous. You’re a big joke and we’re all laughing at you. You deserve it for fleecing people without conscience

Oh and the ridiculous need to constantly remind people she has staff. “Chef Lee!” Seriously, do you call your dog Dog Bud? Or your husband Husband Ryan? Or maybe you have a hundred Lee’s in your life and you’re too stupid you need to title them to remember which one is which? And “Lorraine lights a fire for me….” You don’t respect these people. You constantly have to remind the world of their place in your employment structure. Utterly pathetic and needy. Light your own fire. It’s not hard. Or better yet, get some central heating in your dilapidated old shack
yep cracked the code! She never even talks about menopause anymore. Must be bored with it.

Reactions: 6
An exact copy!! wtf!!
And the plan she copied wasn’t even related to the menopause!!! What an outright liar. Complete charlatan. We should make sure the opening post of every new thread crested has a link to the asa complaint page so any newbies don’t miss this. I’m sure like everything she has done (and let’s face it her list of being shady is long) she thinks it’ll get brushed under the carpet. The fact of the matter is, not many people perhaps know about it just now - but it will come out publically at some point. She’s so self serving she makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.