The Sculpted Vegan #5 Owner of Shreds R Us, Failed freeloading travel blogger/beggar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The follower numbers 😳 surely that’s about 20k more then yesterday or I am not seeing right ??

The follower numbers 😳 surely that’s about 20k more then yesterday or I am not seeing right ??
Yup. She’s bought more. She doesn’t even do it on a subtle way. Decline. Decline. Decline. Decline. Massive growth spurt! Sooo obvious Kim. You’re not even a clever con woman.

Reactions: 6
Yup. She’s bought more. She doesn’t even do it on a subtle way. Decline. Decline. Decline. Decline. Massive growth spurt! Sooo obvious Kim. You’re not even a clever con woman.
She was getting dangerously close to falling below the 400k mark. Everything about her is fake, followers, face, arse, friends. Basically her whole life

Reactions: 5
Yeah Kim, of course it’s the shape of your face that makes your nose look smaller….allow me to take your face shape out of the equation
3D3291F3-A636-4D92-A1DE-027F5486F12B.jpeg

EC7A8105-FEBC-4C8F-BE8D-EAEFF2B4ABA4.jpeg

🤔
Any spot the difference enthusiasts? She claims this is the same nose. I’m sure under the filter it is 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow…not suspicious at all…
Although even after buying 25k followers she’s still lost 3k followers this month. It’s just embarrassing.
She’s buying those followers for her ego and nothing else. She’s bought loads before but its never helped her business actually grow. It’s depleting by the day. Except when she gets the company credit card out.

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe that the company who does the work on her face is actually posting the filtered pics and taking credit for how good she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're uneven!!!! Omg 😂😅 can't you see that kim? . BTW your eyes are very watery looking lately, hope you're not getting a lash infection? I heard its common with false lashes 🤭
Screenshot_20221112-201357_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just spends her whole life trying to convince people she’s something different than she actually is. Reality bites I guess!

Reactions: 5
Amazing how her lips can go from this
36EB59CD-47CA-4708-9CB7-EA71CDA202FC.jpeg

to this
6F19C8FE-4895-44D2-9D38-B3573B28B023.jpeg

in a few hours. Must’ve got stung by a swarm of bees 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who the actual duck is she kidding with the face therapy reel??? Your nose looks smaller cause it’s filtered. If this is an ad that FT will use then it should be reported as false advertising. ASA have a simple form you can fill out online. Just incase anyone wants to head to their website.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.