Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I personally don’t think children should have jobs at 15. Chef in training ? Or just working ? At least in the states In my state. You have to be 16 and most jobs require a work permit.
I didn’t realise he was 15. I thought you had to be 16 in NI. For my own business I wasn’t allowed to take under 16s even for work experience due to insurance reasons. She will try and spin it that they are such dedicated hard workers. She said a few weeks ago that her daughter had a job at an eventing yard. In reality that probably means she’s mucking out horses and getting to ride a few for experience. This woman is not exactly parent of the year. She’s deprived them of so much, she should be ashamed.

isaidit2

If this comment was posted on insta they responded by deleting it because it’s not there now. Must be learning from the Kim school of social media. Of course they would be a disreputable company. Like attracts like.
In other news she’s bought herself another 20k+ followers over night. On every single new thread recap we should post the followers trail and the unfiltered v filtered pic of her Rolex night, and any other evidence we come by - just to make sure any newbies see it.
I don't understand how ig can allow buying followers..is there anywhere to report that activity?