Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
For anyone that may be interested, I live in the Cotswolds and have done for many years. I've been lucky, in my opinion, to meet quite a few royals over the years. So I'll list them and give a brief opinion of what I thought of them 😂

King Charles, pre HoS - Lovely, went around the room at least three times and interacted with me just as many. Remembered my name on every interaction. Truly very generous with his time.

Camilla - Funny, a bit standoffish but not rude. She was very kind to the elderly people who were there to greet her but did look like she'd rather be elsewhere lol.

Princess Anne - The most down to earth of them all, chatted about horses and the roadworks outside Tetbury at the time that meant she was a few minutes late which, in her own words, she can't abide 😂

William - Interacted briefly at the Polo, wasn't overly kind or rude in any way. Just existed as a fairly normal human for the short time I was in his vicinity.

Harry - Entitled, charming and doesn't know his please and thank you's when it comes to the little people. Could have been a bad afternoon, or he could just be a wanker.

Sophie - She was a true delight, very funny, lovely to chat to, open to hugs from the vulnerable adults she was there to visit. Truly a lovely, lovely human with warmth and humour. My favourite of all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 104

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
I think Camilla will outlive the lot of them! She’ll still be sat there in 20 years with a cigarette and a gin! Like The Queen Mother all over again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Bet Kate has been sitting in her jammies like fuck this mum give me my jacket and let’s go round the block to shut these fuckers up - then we can continue watching Housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 59

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I've just read on Twitter/X that Kate is recovering after donating a kidney to Charles, in return for becoming Queen at a later date.
I mean, you'd think that someone would have told her that she's almost certainly going to be Queen anyway? 🥴🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 58

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
it took me a while when I read Her Majesty The Queen to realise they’re not talking about Elizabeth!
I don't think I'll ever get used to it!

One thing you can guarantee though, is when Catherine eventually becomes Queen, she'll still be referred to as Kate Middleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I feel that many people can have ideas of using holistic practices prior to a cancer diagnosis but once you get said diagnosis, then things may change once you see your own mortality.

Reactions: 52

Honeystar

VIP Member
My favourite 🙄 is probably that Wills has killed Kate, and now they are laying the foundations for Charles to abdicate so that William will be King and therefore unable to be tried in a court for murder. The fact that they genuinely believe this stuff as well is alarming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

WhyYouCry?

Chatty Member
Not giving details of someone’s personal health conditions makes it a ‘hidden world’ though. The late Queen certainly wouldn’t have updated the public on all aspects of her health.
I find this all so bizarre. We have been told that Catherine has had surgery, is recovering and will return after Easter. What more do we need to know?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

sallygsoton

VIP Member
My eyes are watering at the thought of a Doctor rummaging around with someone prostate and discovering throat cancer...that is a FAR too deep dive! o_O

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Current theories about Kate’s whereabouts include: A BBL, botched plastic surgery, divorce, affair, beaten into a coma by an alcoholic william, sectioned, rehab, joined isis, got a fringe and had regrets, is banksy or she’s just fully dead.

• Haha

Hinkypunk

Chatty Member
My corgis and their corgis follow each other on Instagram so if things are bad my corgis are not saying.

It’s well known in royal circles that the corgis are not ones for spreading rumours. I’ve heard that you need to visit the Royal Mews. You’ll get it straight from the horses mouth 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 48