The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are unhinged over on X, they’re like dogs with bones.
Apparently Kate has cheated on William with Thomas and gotten pregnant and that’s why Thomas sadly did what he did as he couldn’t take the guilt.
The reaching is astronomical and quite disgusting accusing a dead man of cheating on his wife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well if William had to take time off to be with Kate then I'm sure Camilla would be taking time off to be with Charles if it's terminal. Plus they're royals and so don't have to carry on with their normal routine which isn't normal to start with! Anyway it's a moot point as it's just more gossip and a load of bollocks!
Ehh... Charles is the monarch so that may influence how they go about it

Reactions: 2
his ‘bodyguards’ tell people to put their phones down and enjoy the moment.
I agree with that tbh. I think it's awful to have phones stuck in their faces, as they are right there, greeting you. Like if you meet royalty or whoever, you're surely going to remember the moment anyway.

At the time of the queen's funeral too, I kept thinking as I watched the crowds, watching the procession go by, on the way to Windsor - please put down the phones! All of this is going to be on your tv screens. Just be there, and realise that you are witnessing a piece of history.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A relative of mine is in a relationship with someone very close to the king and we’ve not heard anything about it being super serious or aggressive. Not that she would necessarily know or spread the news round, but I feel like it would somehow get out.

Reactions: 11
You can find cancer early but if it’s the “bad”kind or any kind with stage 4 prognosis won’t be good

Reactions: 2
My dogs walk with the corgis frequently. They told me it’s nothing serious x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Can people who say they have a source just say who the source is?
If I ever get any actual information (information that isn’t “I currently have no information”) then I absolutely will. I just think it’s very easy for people to come on here/Twitter and say they’ve heard it’s pancreatic cancer/he’s not going to last the year/it’s stage 4 and be very alarmist but it’s probably a lot more boring and than that.

Reactions: 8
I find the obsession about hearing about Kate bizarre and people have lost their heads quite frankly. We knew ages ago she wouldn't be seen until after Easter and we wouldnt be updated (unless it become necessary). KP was clear about that, so far nothing has gone against what we have been told in the first place.

The only odd thing is William pulling out last minute of his godfathers memorial service. Now, it could have been anything but his dad has cancer, his wife has obviously had a serious operation, he is a father of 3 and is going to be king one day (which he may or may not want) and has suffered with mental heath issues in the past. Maybe things just got on top of him and he needed a day 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 31
I find the obsession about hearing about Kate bizarre and people have lost their heads quite frankly. We knew ages ago she wouldn't be seen until after Easter and we wouldnt be updated (unless it become necessary). KP was clear about that, so far nothing has gone against what we have been told in the first place.

The only odd thing is William pulling out last minute of his godfathers memorial service. Now, it could have been anything but his dad has cancer, his wife has obviously had a serious operation, he is a father of 3 and is going to be king one day (which he may or may not want) and has suffered with mental heath issues in the past. Maybe things just got on top of him and he needed a day 🤷‍♂️
When did he suffer with mental health issues? His mother clearly did and his brother but I don't think William has?

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
To be fair, if you've been through parentification, the early death of a parent, and the general WTFery of aristocratic upbringing without some mental health struggles along the way that's a level of emotional stability worthy of psychiatric study.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My corgis and their corgis follow each other on Instagram so if things are bad my corgis are not saying.

It’s well known in royal circles that the corgis are not ones for spreading rumours. I’ve heard that you need to visit the Royal Mews. You’ll get it straight from the horses mouth 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s well known in royal circles that the corgis are not ones for spreading rumours. I’ve heard that you need to visit the Royal Mews. You’ll get it straight from the horses mouth 😉
Surely we need to ask the ravens?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The posters on Twitter are actually taking the "Kate is pregnant by the guy who killed himself" story very very seriously, it's so bizarre!!!

Also the papers are reporting that Camilla is taking a break.
---
She's flying by private jet to somewhere sunny according to the papers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Was there any mention on why Edward ‘stepped back’. Unless he’s really poorly he should step up and support his brother. Charles needs all the help he can get right now (excluding Andrew and Fergie of course)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.