The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Kate has been sitting in her jammies like duck this mum give me my jacket and let’s go round the block to shut these fuckers up - then we can continue watching Housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I also thought that it’s Pippa. But I cannot believe that so many American journals have already published this photo.
The tight-knit palace and the UK press has been on full display during all of this. I'm sure the royal press pack know full well what's been going on with Kate but they haven't said a word. Very obvious the palace and UK press are both willing to protect William and Kate and couldn't do the same for Harry and Meghan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I would be incredibly shocked at anyone who lost their parent unexpectedly in their childhood not having mental health issues of some kind. Harry acts like he’s the only one, I think William just doesn’t dine out on it. But yeah, losing your parent unexpectedly will 100% duck you up, and that’s ignoring all the other tit that comes with being in direct line to the thrown.
My father died suddenly when I was (an emotionally young) 14. I’m an only child so it was half my family gone. They say you can stay emotionally at the age you suffer a trauma. While I’m a functioning adult and parent I still like cutesy things and rainbows and unicorns at 50 so maybe there’s some truth to that.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Mother in law from hell potential.
exactly. People go on about how Diana, Kate and Meghan would all be besties! I think she'd be competing for the limelight.

I wonder if W and H would have married differently if Diana was still alive

Reactions: 11
My father died suddenly when I was (an emotionally young) 14. I’m an only child so it was half my family gone. They say you can stay emotionally at the age you suffer a trauma. While I’m a functioning adult and parent I still like cutesy things and rainbows and unicorns at 50 so maybe there’s some truth to that.🤷🏻‍♀️
A family member lost their dad suddenly at 17 and seemed, on the face if it, to have dealt with it very well. Until the year before she was due to be the same age as when he died. The thought of being older than him brought it all back, all that he and she had lost. She walked out of a shop leaving a full load of shopping because the song that was number one when he died was played out of the blue, sat in the car park and sobbed. It was a very hard year.

• Heart
  • Sad
The fact that upto now no UK media outlet has published the new pic means that surely there is some agreement in place with the media & W+C over this whole thing?
There’s been agreements in place for years. They get access to royal engagements and pictures of the kids a few times a year and in return they leave them alone in their downtime. I remember an article a couple years ago of the DM taking the moral high ground saying American publications have pap pictures of Meghan but they would never dream of posting them and invading her privacy.

Reactions: 16
Correct me if I’m wrong (I usually am) but isn’t backgrid a company who people call to take their pictures? Tell them where they will be?

Reactions: 12
There will always be nutjobs. Doll children, moonbump and doubles galore. I mean, obviously Carol, the shameless social climber, would be fine to pretend. Everything to keep Bill happy.
I doubt the actual people care. At least they shouldn’t.

I am firmly in the camp that says Kate is overstepping the healthy/slightly underweight territory. But even if her weight is unrelated to physical issues, being crazy thin mustn’t mean she has an ED or even disorders eating. doesn’t mean I like it but it’s her choice. Not every thin ballet dancer, actor or model has an ED or similar and still they maintain a certain physique as part of the job. I think Kate is very rooted and steely. If she wants to look a certain way she does. I firmly believe she is controlling her weight but I don’t think her weight is a controlling mechanism for her. But who knows. I could be way off as I don’t know them.
And even if her having an ED was the cause- do we need to know? That’s for her and her loved ones to tackle. I love the gossip (obvs) but I am missing the point in acting as if anyone of us was „in the know“.

Reactions: 23
Do u think she doesnt? No one is naturally that skinny. There is no stretch of the imagination to link her current size to an ED.
I once had bad food poisoning that led to laclose intolerance. I got several infections in the next few months and it took 2 years before I could put on weight. At the lowest I weighed 5 3/4 stone and was size 4. I’m sure people thought I had an Ed too. When I could finally put weight on again several friends told my husband they had been worried for me. Kate is naturally slim but often very thin perhaps due to health issues, doesn’t have to mean ed.

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong (I usually am) but isn’t backgrid a company who people call to take their pictures? Tell them where they will be?
It's obviously a planned pic. They give it to the press abroad to publish and know the UK public will see it and hopefully it'll stop the rumours. Would have worked if they had both sisters in the car to remove all doubt

Reactions: 16
It's obviously a planned pic. They give it to the press abroad to publish and know the UK public will see it and hopefully it'll stop the rumours. Would have worked if they had both sisters in the car to remove all doubt
It's unauthorized. If they would give it away they would have done so to a British agency / paper not to a US one.

Reactions: 6
It's unauthorized. If they would give it away they would have done so to a British agency / paper not to a US one.
Makes it look more genuine that a US one got it. If they give it to a UK agency then it just looks staged

Reactions: 4
I think she looks the same?! Recovering from whatever surgery she’s had/no makeup on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.