The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on here

Lots of discussion on the previous thread about the health of Catherine and Charles, Harry’s whirlwind visit and we ended up talking about Princess Anne’s hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't get why anyone would complain about PW smiling at an event. It's his JOB. If he had cancelled most people would have understood but there still would have been a ton of moaning.

I expect he was nervous of what to say in case a steady stream of people asked about Kac and POW, but he knew that he should be there for a cause close to his heart. I think he was super brave actually, I don't think I could have stood next to ol' chipmunk tiny Tom Cruise and kept a straight face!

Reactions: 24
It’s front page Mail news that Harry was joking and smiling at an event 🙄 but it’s ok for Wills I guess?? I don’t like Harry much but there are definitely double standards.

Reactions: 34
So I heard Charles decided to go the natural route. That’s so sad idk. I think we’ll be talking months before…

Reactions: 2
I feel that many people can have ideas of using holistic practices prior to a cancer diagnosis but once you get said diagnosis, then things may change once you see your own mortality.

Reactions: 52

I feel like there's quite a leap from liking organic farming to refusing treatment in favour of homeopathy and rubbing herbs on yourself.
If he was opposed to treatment I don't think he'd have gone under anaesthetic for the prostate op.

Reactions: 45
I feel like there's quite a leap from liking organic farming to refusing treatment in favour of homeopathy and rubbing herbs on yourself.
If he was opposed to treatment I don't think he'd have gone under anaesthetic for the prostate op.
Yep think this is a bit of a reach. Didn’t he have his first treatment in hospital on Monday? and he is obvs protecting his immune system by cancelling engagements.

Reactions: 26
I'm pretty sure Buckingham Palace said he was receiving traditional treatment. No doubt he'll try and use homeopathic alongside it though.

Reactions: 18
Must be a horrible double whammy for William. Both his father and wife hospitalised with serious (in Charles case, and maybe Kate's too) health issues. That in itself is stressful. I was constantly worried about my father when he was diagnosed with cancer. To have two people you care about with health issues is awful. Has there been any news about Kate's condition?

Reactions: 20
There’s been a total media blackout on Kate. Nothing said or leaked at all. This in itself is worrying.

Reactions: 22
There’s been a total media blackout on Kate. Nothing said or leaked at all. This in itself is worrying.
I’ve seen all sorts of speculation, I’m not sure what to believe anymore. At first I thought it was just something routine, but I’m not so sure anymore. My aunt had fibroids and had to have a full hysterectomy and it was very major surgery. I thought it could be something like that, but I’ve heard people mention stomas, cancer etc. Also I’ve heard she’s in a coma 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen all sorts of speculation, I’m not sure what to believe anymore. At first I thought it was just something routine, but I’m not so sure anymore. My aunt had fibroids and had to have a full hysterectomy and it was very major surgery. I thought it could be something like that, but I’ve heard people mention stomas, cancer etc. Also I’ve heard she’s in a coma 🙄
I’m not one for conspiracy theories/wild internet speculation but it definitely feels like there is more going on. Obviously she is within her rights to her privacy but I’m surprised something hasn’t been done to shut down some of the rumours on X in particular.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.