The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they can’t answer to every rumour but I’m still curious as to why they addressed the Spanish tv presenter and her reports Kate had been in a medically induced coma. Again, I am not saying I believe it but it suggests Kates condition was far more serious than we were told (I understand it’s not our place to know this) and it was a short, sharp close down. They can control the media in the U.K. but not other countries and may be it was a step too far and the palace reminded them of it. Spains royal family may have been contacted to keep a lid on it. I’m still on the side of it being all to quiet on their part! But, I doubt we’ll ever know and she’ll return with a bouncy blow dry and a pearly white smile! I also think William will be in charge. I think Charles will have to take a back seat. Cancer is bad enough, but he’s no spring chicken and I think he’s aged a lot the last couple of years!
Can you imagine the uproar in Spain if a rep of the British royal family asked the Spanish royal family to ask the Spanish media not release something (whether it is true or not). I think it would be completely overstepping on the part of the British royal family.

Reactions: 4
The internet or Twitter at least have really taken the where is Kate conspiracies and ran with them over the last few days. I like to imagine she’s sitting on a plush sofa in cashmere pjs reading them all and laughing tbh. They were very clear that she wouldn’t be back in public until after Easter so clearly reading comprehension isn’t these people’s strong point

There’s no way they can start responding to all the rumours, if they deny she’s had a tummy tuck but not that she’s had a Brazilian bum lift then that would cause chaos 😂😂
She could possibly have had some kind of procedure that is (for some people)embarrassing e.g having her piles removed, not being funny but piles are pretty painful and can bleed a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My two cents, for what it’s worth (nothing at all really 🙂)

I think Charles has known something major was up with his health for a while. And I suspect Catherine’s been having gut issues for a while now also, and knew ‘at some point’ she would need major surgery.

So with the knowledge that Charles’ illness might be a life shortening one, Catherine and William have chosen to sort her problems now. I suspect she’s wearing a colostomy bag, and she doesn’t want to be out and about yet (don’t blame her) until it’s sorted.

And knowing things would be much more hectic when William is king, they bit the bullet and did it now whilst they can.

TLDR, William may be king earlier than expected, so he and Catherine are sorting out health problems now.

Reactions: 28
I'm definitely starting to think the prognosis for Charles isn't very good and perhaps he's only been given a certain amount of time left to live.

William looked like he was about to break down a few weeks ago in that footage of him standing/ swaying while the national anthem was sung. To me, it looked like he was close to tears and perhaps struggling not only with the news about his father not having long left, but also the fact he thought it might be about 10 years before he became king and now he's suddenly faced with the reality that it's going to be very soon. I don't think he wants it at all, let alone when his kids are still young and his wife is ill.

Reactions: 23

I think Charles has known something major was up with his health for a while. And I suspect Catherine’s been having gut issues for a while now also, and knew ‘at some point’ she would need major surgery.

So with the knowledge that Charles’ illness might be a life shortening one, Catherine and William have chosen to sort her problems now. I suspect she’s wearing a colostomy bag, and she doesn’t want to be out and about yet (don’t blame her) until it’s sorted.

And knowing things would be much more hectic when William is king, they bit the bullet and did it now whilst they can.

TLDR, William may be king earlier than expected, so he and Catherine are sorting out health problems now.
I still think the KC reveal was a bartering tool for the media to leave Catherine alone.

Reactions: 27

I agree with every word of this

Reactions: 16
Bloody nora, just seen the biggest conspiracy theory on Facebook from a M&H fan. Apparently Thomas’s death is foul play because he knew too much about the Royals. 🤦‍♀️
I saw one that said W punched K in the face and she needed surgery to reconstruct her face and that's why she can't be seen!!

W must pack quite a punch then!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My favourite 🙄 is probably that Wills has killed Kate, and now they are laying the foundations for Charles to abdicate so that William will be King and therefore unable to be tried in a court for murder. The fact that they genuinely believe this stuff as well is alarming

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
My favourite 🙄 is probably that Wills has killed Kate, and now they are laying the foundations for Charles to abdicate so that William will be King and therefore unable to be tried in a court for murder. The fact that they genuinely believe this stuff as well is alarming
They should start writing novels because they have one heck of an imagination!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joking about domestic violence and abuse makes me so pissed off, ugh, people are disgusting.

Reactions: 21
Joking about domestic violence and abuse makes me so pissed off, ugh, people are disgusting.
I don’t think anyone in here is joking about it? I find it wild that people on Twitter are making it up and spouting it like it’s true! Such a serious allegation and I think bullshit like this diminishes the seriousness for real victims.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.