The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the sudden drop out of the memorial service could have been related to a safety threat on his life? I know, slightly extreme!
Did he post that story on IG about Palestine before or after he dropped out? Today he’s now posting about antisemitism. Just a random thought. 💭

Reactions: 7

Yel

I think William is being particularly secretive at the moment because of the fall out from Harry. He must feel so betrayed and all that deeply personal stuff was exposed by his own brother. He's over compensating.
I wonder if Harry is deeply regretting it yet?

They're born into a very difficult situation and they have very few people they can trust. That used to include each other. Does Harry have anyone he can really trust these days? Surrounded by a wife that no doubt wouldn't have been interested if he wasn't born royal and LA types that have no loyalty who will dump someone when they no longer serve a purpose (including his wife). For all his talk of freedom he seems way less free.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where did you hear that they asked to be called sir and ma'am? I cant see that being true at all. He's not into all of that nonsense.
As someone who served Prince Harry at the Royal bar at the polo once, I can assure you he most certainly IS into all that nonsense lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I thought the sudden drop out of the memorial service could have been related to a safety threat on his life? I know, slightly extreme!
Did he post that story on IG about Palestine before or after he dropped out? Today he’s now posting about antisemitism. Just a random thought. 💭
This to me is most likely. I think he will become a target by the extremist mob. I think this is one situation where the police would be quick to act.

Reactions: 13
For anyone that may be interested, I live in the Cotswolds and have done for many years. I've been lucky, in my opinion, to meet quite a few royals over the years. So I'll list them and give a brief opinion of what I thought of them 😂

King Charles, pre HoS - Lovely, went around the room at least three times and interacted with me just as many. Remembered my name on every interaction. Truly very generous with his time.

Camilla - Funny, a bit standoffish but not rude. She was very kind to the elderly people who were there to greet her but did look like she'd rather be elsewhere lol.

Princess Anne - The most down to earth of them all, chatted about horses and the roadworks outside Tetbury at the time that meant she was a few minutes late which, in her own words, she can't abide 😂

William - Interacted briefly at the Polo, wasn't overly kind or rude in any way. Just existed as a fairly normal human for the short time I was in his vicinity.

Harry - Entitled, charming and doesn't know his please and thank you's when it comes to the little people. Could have been a bad afternoon, or he could just be a wanker.

Sophie - She was a true delight, very funny, lovely to chat to, open to hugs from the vulnerable adults she was there to visit. Truly a lovely, lovely human with warmth and humour. My favourite of all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 104
For anyone that may be interested, I live in the Cotswolds and have done for many years. I've been lucky, in my opinion, to meet quite a few royals over the years. So I'll list them and give a brief opinion of what I thought of them 😂

King Charles, pre HoS - Lovely, went around the room at least three times and interacted with me just as many. Remembered my name on every interaction. Truly very generous with his time.

Camilla - Funny, a bit standoffish but not rude. She was very kind to the elderly people who were there to greet her but did look like she'd rather be elsewhere lol.

Princess Anne - The most down to earth of them all, chatted about horses and the roadworks outside Tetbury at the time that meant she was a few minutes late which, in her own words, she can't abide 😂

William - Interacted briefly at the Polo, wasn't overly kind or rude in any way. Just existed as a fairly normal human for the short time I was in his vicinity.

Harry - Entitled, charming and doesn't know his please and thank you's when it comes to the little people. Could have been a bad afternoon, or he could just be a wanker.

Sophie - She was a true delight, very funny, lovely to chat to, open to hugs from the vulnerable adults she was there to visit. Truly a lovely, lovely human with warmth and humour. My favourite of all ❤
I've met a few of them a few times too and I agree with you. Princess Anne was ready to chat for ages as I was riding a horse at the time we met. Very down to earth.

I've met Sophie plus seen her out privately with Lady Louise at a family event. She was warm and friendly and you could see how close mother and daughter are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've met a few of them a few times too and I agree with you. Princess Anne was ready to chat for ages as I was riding a horse at the time we met. Very down to earth.

I've met Sophie plus seen her out privately with Lady Louise at a family event. She was warm and friendly and you could see how close mother and daughter are.
Being in Sophies presence, its no wonder she was the Queens favourite. A great lady.

Reactions: 28
I know Andrew is higher up in line to the throne but wish we'd see more of Edwars n Sophie than Andrew n Fergie.

Reactions: 24
I know Andrew is higher up in line to the throne but wish we'd see more of Edwars n Sophie than Andrew n Fergie.
I agree but the cynical side of me says that because they get on with the job and haven't done anything scandalous in aeons the tabloids just aren't interested. A great pity.

Reactions: 16
Has Edward ever disgraced them? I know Sophie did years ago. But Edward hasn’t, has he?

Reactions: 1
Has Edward ever disgraced them? I know Sophie did years ago. But Edward hasn’t, has he?
Some people seemed to think that his leaving the Marines was a disgrace. I thought it was entirely sensible as it didn't suit him.

Reactions: 22
Didn't Sophie get caught out by the fake sheikh?

Anyway, she's more than made up for that now, and it's only a mild bit of embarrassment compared to Andrew.

edit - here it is. Trifling, really - as indiscreet as most of us would be after a few drinks!

Wasn’t it something to do with her company too, as in she could handle it and profit from it? I’m not 100% certain. I could have that wrong. I think they just hide away after a scandal until it’s died down then the media assist the royals in bringing them back to public life by putting out articles that will garner them sympathy and adoration. Just spin it and re-invent. I still say the re-birth of Camilla is a sight to behold. All involved deserve an Oscar for it.

I can’t take to Sophie at all. She gives off huge mean girl vibes. Something about her just pisses me off. Awful to say, I know, as I’ve never met her and likely never will!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really like Sophie. I've only heard good things about her, and I think she and Edward and the nannies have raised two really well adjusted young people. She always seems genuine about the things she does and jumps in with the same gusto and research Camilla and Anne do about their causes.

I'd love to hang out with those 3. Mostly I can nerd out to Camilla about our favorite books!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t it something to do with her company too, as in she could handle it and profit from it? I’m not 100% certain. I could have that wrong. I think they just hide away after a scandal until it’s died down then the media assist the royals in bringing them back to public life by putting out articles that will garner them sympathy and adoration. Just spin it and re-invent. I still say the re-birth of Camilla is a sight to behold. All involved deserve an Oscar for it.

I can’t take to Sophie at all. She gives off huge mean girl vibes. Something about her just pisses me off. Awful to say, I know, as I’ve never met her and likely never will!
She strikes me as someone you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.