The Royal Family #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone in here is joking about it? I find it wild that people on Twitter are making it up and spouting it like it’s true! Such a serious allegation and I think bullshit like this diminishes the seriousness for real victims.
Not here, but in general, all conspiracy theories about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Between the Kate conspiracies and this Glasgow shite Willy Wonka experience, am loving Twitter today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not being funny but of course KC isn't going to look well he's having Chemo fgs.
And the more sessions he has, the worse he will look.
---
I'm definitely starting to think the prognosis for Charles isn't very good and perhaps he's only been given a certain amount of time left to live.

William looked like he was about to break down a few weeks ago in that footage of him standing/ swaying while the national anthem was sung. To me, it looked like he was close to tears and perhaps struggling not only with the news about his father not having long left, but also the fact he thought it might be about 10 years before he became king and now he's suddenly faced with the reality that it's going to be very soon. I don't think he wants it at all, let alone when his kids are still young and his wife is ill.
It was mentioned a couple of pages back about Wills having some sort of panic attack and I definitely think it's a possibility. Father ill, Wife ill. Possibility of being King quicker than expected. Problematic brother suddenly appearing to save the day. Close family member dying in sudden and tragic circumstances and then he was supposed to get up in public and give a reading for a dearly loved godfather . Maybe it did get too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
And the more sessions he has, the worse he will look.
---

It was mentioned a couple of pages back about Wills having some sort of panic attack and I definitely think it's a possibility. Father ill, Wife ill. Possibility of being King quicker than expected. Problematic brother suddenly appearing to save the day. Close family member dying in sudden and tragic circumstances and then he was supposed to get up in public and give a reading for a dearly loved godfather . Maybe it did get too much.
They did say it wouldn’t affect any other engagements though. You couldn’t know that he wouldn’t have another panic attack at another time

Reactions: 4
Not being funny but of course KC isn't going to look well he's having Chemo fgs.
Exactly. The effects of chemo are cumulative as well, so as much as he may have looked great/ totally the same at week one, after week 2/3/ going through it further he is going to look a lot less well. It's expected.

Reactions: 15
This came up on my You Tube. Didn't know about these two. Gave up his place in line of succession.
Noticed a lot of arguing in the comments.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if William’s personal reasons for pulling out of yesterday is he’s had a quick scan of Twitter on his burner account and has pissed himself laughing at some of the theories that much he’s cracked a rib? That or Kate has lamped him one as he’s interrupted her watching 365 Days running in to tell her she’s apparently dead.

I think KP could have helped themselves a bit by releasing a quick Kate thanks everyone for their well wishes blah blah statement.

But then again having said that Kate could live broadcast herself saying “look I said I’d be back after Easter. It’s not Easter yet calm the duck down. I’m just enjoying myself milking this recovery part scoffing Easter eggs and binge watching the Real Housewives” and they’d still say she’s dead and it’s Ai.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if William’s personal reasons for pulling out of yesterday is he’s had a quick scan of Twitter on his burner account and has pissed himself laughing at some of the theories that much he’s cracked a rib? That or Kate has lamped him one as he’s interrupted her watching 365 Days running in to tell her she’s apparently dead.

I think KP could have helped themselves a bit by releasing a quick Kate thanks everyone for their well wishes blah blah statement.

But then again having said that Kate could live broadcast herself saying “look I said I’d be back after Easter. It’s not Easter yet calm the duck down. I’m just enjoying myself milking this recovery part scoffing Easter eggs and binge watching the Real Housewives” and they’d still say she’s dead and it’s Ai.
No what I think happened was William decided to try on the crown seeing as his time as king might come sooner then he thought and the heaviness of it gave him a terrible migraine so he had to spend the day in a dark room in bed. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No what I think happened was William decided to try on the crown seeing as his time as king might come sooner then he thought and the heaviness of it gave him a terrible migraine so he had to spend the day in a dark room in bed. 🤭
I thought you were going to say it got stuck so he couldn’t leave the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do people say Kate is ill? She's had an operation? That doesn't make you ill. She's recovering from surgery, not poorly.

Shes a fit and healthy woman. Maybe she got sterilised as she might not want more kids, maybe she had a designer vagina? Who knows?
People are talking as if she's lying weak as water in bed.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m stating the obvious but could Wills not just have a stomach bug or something? He’s only human after all. Could be shitting for England and puking his guts up for all we know!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly. The effects of chemo are cumulative as well, so as much as he may have looked great/ totally the same at week one, after week 2/3/ going through it further he is going to look a lot less well. It's expected.
Absolutely.
Going by a family member’s experience, the third session is when it really hits, and hair loss and other side effects start to kick in - I wouldn’t be surprised if KC withdraws from the public gaze for the remainder of his treatment.
As for William - It wasn’t a good look for him to bail on yesterday’s memorial service.
If he was ill, surely the Palace would have said so, rather than release such an enigmatic statement.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.